Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The story of my 21st party: The highs and lows of alcohol (pics included)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Saturday night was my belated 21st party and a fun time was had by all. You can view my image library by visiting the following link:

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=585271109519700490/l=42942457/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

enter email address: aparth@hotmail.com
password: party

I'm the guy in the yellow polo shirt. There are some funny pics in there, but I think the highlight is the one showing my reaction during the speeches. That's right, those bastards told everyone that I used the Internet to learn how to pick up girls. "Some of his screen-names include Suaveandy, Don Juan and Lady Killa!" The audience was loving it...especially when they made fun of my use of the 3 second rule!

So that was the first lesson learnt that night - be VERY careful about who you tell about sosuave. Luckily I hadn't invited any girls I wanted to get with, but still I felt like my reputation was quite tarnished after the speech.

But surprisingly, it seemed the girls didn't take it as bad as I thought they would. I didn't know at the time but some chicks had come in for the speeches who knew my friend's girlfriend. They signed my book saying stuff like, "Don't ever change, you're a cool guy" and were hanging around me and dancing with me later in the night. Maybe the crazy sh1t they heard about me was more appealing than being mediocre and boring.

So moving on to the other issue of the night - alcohol. I rarely get drunk anymore when I go out. Firstly, it's hard for me to get pissed and I'm too poor to afford to the stuff. Also a DJ shouldn't rely on alcohol to have fun.

On Saturday the bar was open and people kept bringing me more beer. It was my party so what the hell?! It wasn't long before I reached that inebriated stage where you no longer care about anything. I hadn't felt this way for more than a year and it was an eye-opening experience. I realised that this feeling of invincibility and fearlessness was completely missing from my mindset since 2003! Back then I was able to partially replicate this drunk persona after one or two drinks. Slowly I lost the ability without realising and my clubbing performances (with the odd exception) went down the crapper.

Some good friends and I danced in a crazy circle, and I sung loudly without giving a f*ck what people thought of me. My friend's cute girlfriend was all over me and I was kinoing back just as if it was a reflex. The girl must have kissed me about 10 times on the cheek...if she was single it couldn't have been easier to seal the deal! The girls who I hadn't met were hanging around too.

But here's where the problem lay - I reached a point where I could no longer think intelligently. I was trying to talk to the tall, hot blonde but I must have seemed like a drunken lunatic. Not long after I was puking in the toilet.

Out of the toilet I came face to face with two chicks who I didn't know. One was cute and sexy-looking and the other was a bit ugly. Too hard to remember what was said but it seemed a long time. I said they can stay but first they need to "lay one on me" and pointed to my cheek ( haha like Starsky and Hutch). The hot one licked me right up the face. I was too drunk and couldn't react appropriately!

Pretty soon I was back in the toilet and I distinctly remember my friend saying, "Duke, duke, drink this water and sober up quickly, the cuter one is really horny, she keeps asking about you, get back out there!" All I could say was, "How can I get with her when I can't even stand up!?" The rest was fuzzy but they were hanging around rubbing me on the back and shoulders but all I could think about was my bed.

So in the end my drunkenness helped me out quite a bit but I completely lost the ability to "game" anyone. This idea is not new I know. What I'm suggesting is not to rely on booze to pickup in club environments but to allow yourself to get drunk once in awhile. This will allow you to become FAMILIAR with how you feel and act while under the influence.

I learnt a lot on Saturday and will be mindful next time I go clubbing what it takes to attract women. Because of the fun I had I've decided to break my karoke virginity at the end of the week and lay on the kino (one of my weaknesses). Mostly sober of course.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to hit the gym bro. Your arms are like toothpicks.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
you need to hit the gym bro. Your arms are like toothpicks.
ouch.

looks like a fun night..

my 21st was last september.. i had a wild night..
and beleive me. puking is better then having ur photo taken in a nappy, also a g-string. and also a g-string around ur knees..

but bad experiences create good stories.

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
21st is win for getting pissed. You can game any other time you go out.
Happy Birthday mate.

Bad luck on all your friends knowing your secret. Oh well, at least you will end up with better looking girlfriends then them :eek:

Haha nah 2 of them were alright. But some serious uglies in there.

ajncaa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a ball.

SMH @ everyone's a critic

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice...

looks like it was a kewl night.. Happy 21st!! ;)

Laterz...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where were all the hot girls at this party? I would only go out with like 1 of them if they all asked me.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Libby libidinous?

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a cool party. Was the alcohol free at your party?
How do your friends know you on the net about chicks? You shouldnt tell people about this site...soon every1 will be Don's if you do, keep it to yourself.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys!

Wiesman44: My gym program is just starting to pick up. But if you think I have toothpicks now, you should have seen me a year ago!

quest: Your story makes me feel a whole lot better

skinnydart and CaptainObvious: Hahah I knew it was only a matter of time before people commented on the ugliness of girls in the pics! But come on...there are at least 5 boneable girls there. Keep in mind that so many people come out looking worse in photos.

Samependo: haha I think so...she was the one that was all over me and me all over her!

Don_Joffe: The bar was open - beer and wine only. Three of my closest friends knew about sosuave because I encouraged them to join with me back in March 2003. The snubbed off the idea (as expected) but weren't easily going to forget it. Those arseholes gave the speech. Also the Asian guy in the royal blue polo, I met him on this site.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you're finally legal to drink now eh?

i bet your 20th bday didnt have booze, not with adult supervision of course ;)

man, when your friends gave the speech about you and this site, you shouldve said "STFU" in a joking way.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw It

Us Aussies are defined as Men at 18 not 21

WBAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
man I remember reading in your journal you turned 21 last year or some ****. well I'm pretty sure. I had my 18th not to long ago and was the ****est party I've ever had in my life. I went to a club with some of my friends 30 minutes before I was 18 and the guy wouldn't let me in. And my friends had allready gone in before me. So I waited outside for 30 minutes and when I finally got in I couldn't find them, turned out they had gone out the back looking for me :'(. So I had to walk home alone bymyself and worst of all sober. And because exams were coming up I didn't actually get to go and get pissed until a couple of months later. I'll try to make up for it on my 21st :p.

EverywhereMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you hire out the pub for yourselves?

I'm going to be 21 this July and I'm gonna hire out a pub, but there won't be any speeches, that would just be too embarrasing.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
so you're finally legal to drink now eh?

i bet your 20th bday didnt have booze, not with adult supervision of course ;)

man, when your friends gave the speech about you and this site, you shouldve said "STFU" in a joking way.
my older brother sometimes jokes with me in that way..

not saying "Shut the f*ck up" but saying "STFU" its pretty funny (but i'd never let it show) and its not the type of joke you want to make infront of a big audience.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WBAFC: You're right! I had my 21st birthday in November last year while in Fiji. It was the most fun I've had on my birthday in my life. But I missed the formal 21st party so it was postponed until now

Everywhereman, we hired out the back room for the function. Room hire was free at this place so that was a bonus. You need speeches man....it just won't be a 21st without the speeches! It's like a rite of passage.

quest and ScrewIt: My friend said the funniest part was my reactions. I kept saying stuff like, "Bullsh1t!" "Lies, all lies" "Where did you get that picture from" while laughing at the same time

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad you had a good time. However, according to those pictures I am beggining to wonder if all australian girls have "Mr Ed syndrome" All their heads are really long! :eek: Those are the type of girls you walk right up to and the first question you think to ask them is "why the long face?" :p

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah I think I know which one you're talking about! Looks like a parsnip

Love your sig by the way