Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The State of Sosuave

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I struggle with women yet I have bedded more then you. Whatever. You must not watch the news much or live in the US. You must be blind to all the shooting in US. You call me delusional yet you cant see shootings around you. Take your blinders off. It is my generation doing the shootings and not yours. Your time is over. We run things now. You worship men that play with balls for a living which shows in your picture. You are the last person I would take advice from.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hilarious cause YOU said I struggle with women but in reality I dont. Like I said my body count is higher then yours. Eventhough I have lost alot of women lately I still have a hot 24 year old on the side. I doubt you have that. Are you jealous that I get more views then you?
You name should be Joker instead of hacker, cause you're the laughing stock of this forum

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its hilarious cause YOU said I struggle with women but in reality I dont. Like I said my body count is higher then yours. Eventhough I have lost alot of women lately I still have a hot 24 year old on the side. I doubt you have that. Are you jealous that I get more views then you?
Nothing you could ever do in life would make me envious. But go ahead and stroke your own ego. That's why you're here.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Preach! the same guys crying about no field reports and etc are not doing themselves. The only poster I’m aware is @Jesse Pinkman and he gets crapped on. At the end of the day, this is a glorified safe space for certain type of men and there’s nothing wrong with or acknowledging that.
Everyone complains about the state of sosauve, but the irony is that those who complain DON'T do anything to change it...

If there are like four dudes here that wanna read field reports, then wadda ya waiting for? Show & prove!!!

Having said that; there's a reason why yoi don't see field reports. The current dating market has changed so much so, that cold approach is simply less likely to be done.

The current 20 something generation grew up with OLD. That means that "our" generation (30/35 and up) is indeed becoming older. The time when you were spam approaching women is literally a lifetime away.

The dating market is changing.b
Say the Keyboard jockies that have more post than some cats do in 15 years the irony. You cats wouldn't have made it in the era I'm from you had to put in work, now yall run the posts up in this era and yall think yall clouted

LMFAOOOO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This thread had some good potential but lately the majority of posts look more like personal attacks than actual discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.