Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Start of Change and Creation.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[I'll state up front that I lurk on these boards more than I am active, but I'm around for those who have my original info or want to pst me].

==============================

Whenever I sit back to examine, what you are "tuned" to determines how you view life. I always laugh internally at my office when the negative news is on and you can tell the mood of clients is rather somber because of how people "feel", which is based on their perception of life.

People, regardless of what they say, are reality creators through emotion. Even the most BADASS guy (say Churck Norris for humor's sake), is still driven by emotion, he just may not be able to communicate 'why' he is. The simp, who's none other than an "AFC," is driven by different emotions.

Whether it's a way to suppress people into abject subservience or a way to test humanity to become more than mere animals, there is an assault on life from the negative to the positive. Despite OBVIOUS progress and success, wonderful stories of survival and perseverance, people still hang their heads low thinking "not me" or "why me?" If it's positive or successful, most people stay hopped in their cycle of believing it doesn't exist, its for the lucky, or its for everyone but them.

THIS IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE!

Emotions are the drivers of life! But it also the mission of man to rise ABOVE them, to direct his emotions, rather than allow his emotions to direct him. It is the mission of man to tell his emotions, through visualization and creative thinking WHAT HE WANTS.

As we all know, everything that we exist amongst was ONLY EVER A THOUGHT. It only ever existed as "legos" in someone's brain. This includes Gates, Buffet, and Jobs, even Tiger Wood's dad and Tiger Wood's himself. For them, that ONE goal meant the world. Tiger's life is 98% golf, the other 2% being his mother, wife, and child.

Do most "average" people have that kind of focus?

NO!

They are so divided and so conquered by OTHER people's emotions that they leave no room or focus for themselves.

Ever see "Pumping Iron"?

Arnold speaks about focus, intensity, control (and hints at reality creation) when he is told his father has died by his mother, yet he is training to defend and win another title. In this conversation, he tells the interviewer how he could not be moved or bothered to return home to attend the funeral or he would not have been able to win yet another contest. Admittedly, it created a problem for him and his then gf because she could not see how he could be so "heartless."

To each his own and people must live as they will and according to their morals, but that is FOCUS, intensity, and control. Yes, I'm sure he was grieving heavily, but at that point, there wasn't much he could do. Furthermore, any father alive or dead, wants their offspring to succeed, achieve, and win, and I'm sure knowing what little I do, that Arnold's dad would have wanted him their competing and training, not mourning.

===============================

When I say EVERYDAY, every MOMENT is reality creation, I mean it. Read up on it. Inundate yourself with books and tapes and movies supporting it. Come to realize the truth. When you go to bed tonight, you will choose whether you wake at 6am, 8am, 10am, or whenever. You will choose your meal. You will decide upon your clothing, whether you should go to work, school, a friend's house, take this left or that right, etc, etc, etc.

YOUR thoughts and emotions PRECEDE and SUPERCEDE all other's. Just because the news is bad, doesn't mean LIFE is. Doesn't mean YOU ARE. Doesn't mean ____ is. IT IS WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. People are confused. There's no "IDEAL", and because there's no ideal, a thing is whatever we make it to be. I don't mean that a Car is miraculously a Chair, or a TV, or a HOUSE. I mean that, the events you see, the people you know or meet, the future and present as it is, is based upon the FRAME of belief you have for that event.

Anyone reading DAVID D or other material (it's all the same to me), knows that the AFC's biggest problem is linked to his VIEW and perspective on things, from 30,000 foot view.

Let's use the image of an uber geer who is hopeless with girls. Its entirely possible this uber geek (hereforth known as UG), had a very weak and unsupportive family. However, maybe he's very intelligent, good-natured, kind, and talented. That right there puts him AHEAD of most people in life, but he may not think so. In the societal hierarchy, he's at the bottom, because society as we know it values very ostentatious displays of value, which is mostly false and base, anyways.

This UG may also have been picked on in school because "it was the cool thing to do," often done by creatures of lesser value attempting establish higher value, because they actually have less value, so they DISCREDIT the value of other's. In turn, our UG has the identity of being valueless, both to people around him and his most-prized people, his family. So he will act from this self image. It is very much like playing a video game, where you are given a character and you have to play the game given the skill traits and player you have.

Except, in the game of life, you can change it COMPLETELY, at any point in time. The same cannot be said of Video Games. You see, as you sit there, you can make yourself into ANYTHING you want to be. Will it take work?

Definately. A change of such magnitude would be huge. Is it worth it? That's for you to decide.

I'll tell you, life is short on such people. I do believe that OUR PURPOSE in life is more than making money, having kids, getting married, or waging intercontinental war. I believe our PURPOSE is to be MORE than we were. Branches of "Hermetecism" that is referenced quite nicely in "the Stellar Man" state that our idea of a Man or "homo sapiens" is lacking, that man is so self absorbed with his own self importance, and so full of himself because of his false sense of intelligence, that we are no more than animals, still.

Is this true? Are we animals?

I would tend to agree. While we are increasing our capacity to create physically and improve the quality of life, or spirituality, humanity, and emotional powers are waning. People are more suspect to committ road rage, lash out, or be swayed by everyone but themselves. We are dolts. We work tirelessly toward war and creating faster and better ways to nuke each other, rather than work toward finding peace. And one of the problems there is that we DO NOT BELIEVE IN PEACE ON EARTH, so if no one is persuing that goal, and I mean a MASS CONCERTED effort not some random, unknown group, then its obvious we will never HAVE the peace we may want, but never dream of.

===============================

Creation begins in you. You are a creator. Even the responses to this thread are likely to be new ideas, thoughts, formations, etc, that I would never have created. They are all UNIQUE creations. That is where it comes from. If ____ person did not exist, I would miss out on that experience, that influence, that creation. When I think of people I've known and will come to know, that's a creation in my life, from inside. Does anyone ever WONDER where such impulses bubble up, or do we just take it for granted and go on our merry way?

A-Unit

PS. Ill likely add more. But that's enough for now. And I want to get feedback since it's been awhile since I have posted.

Paper Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, AU.

I remember a thread in some other forum where, with the use of affirmations, a guy actually made a mark in his body disappear. He even provided pictures to back it up; it was quite impressive.

I was taking some notes out of Think and Grow Rich and, funny enough, I have wrote "Thought + Emotion = Physical Translation of Thought into Reality" a lot of times, in all the possible variables. It amazes me how all this information has been around for so long. Heck, this stuff goes back to Socrates and whatnot.

Your example with the UG is spot-on. A guy that has always ALLOWED himself to have his reality defined by others will have a hard time defining his own frame; in fact, allowing others to define how we should think/feel is a rather quick way of stepping into problematic quick-sands. In fact, being conditioned like that turns beliefs we absolutely don't need into our default thinking patterns. A guy can psych himself into being something but, once he "eases the knot", default thinking kicks in. Moreover, since thoughts translate into reality, holding prejudicial views of the world will only make that same view reinforce itself objectively.

That's, pretty much, my sticking point. Substituting thinking patterns is not easy; I keep on using feedback from the world, twisting it and using it to feed negative atittudes subconsciously instead of using it merely as it is, just feedback of what I am doing, part of the learning process, if you will.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff, AU. Very Inspiring.

The main thing many people have to realize is that ,say a word, like..."REJECTION", MEANS 'somethign" to someone BECAUSE of whatever usually NEGATIVE ocnnotations and associations he has projected onto it.

Meaning, whatever belief you have, is somehow ACCEPTED into your mind, sometimes by OTHER PEOPLE.

What if you spent your life ACCEPTING other People's DEFINTIONS and BELIEFS that were destroying you bit by bit , day after day, year after year?

Being conscious of that, would you still accept it?

Are you going to allow other people DEFINE who YOU are?

With their words, thoughts, and beliefs?

After all a belief is an idea backed with EMOTION.
Because YOU CARE about it.

Here's the groundbreaking thing.......

All those thoughts and beliefs are under YOUR CONTROL.

Every 'state' you're in, no matter WHAT you are doing, is under YOUR control.

What you need to do is to discipline yourself to think what YOU FEEl in your heart you SHOUDL be thinking.

Typical state: "I am doing this stupid mundane task. And I hate it."

Reframed for success: "I understand it is "mundane",. But I am doing this for my futrue,. I know that it will help me achieve my goals. And after all, it is part of life. And I accept it, in a grateful manner. because by doing this, something as smiple as a mundane task, I am in control of my life. And I will build self esteem by doing thi. No one else did this for me. I do it for myself. For my future. And for MY Happiness. And peace of Mind. After all, this is NOT mundane. This is Life changing in action!"
no bull sh*t.
THIS is how truly SUCCESSFUL, Positive people think.
Youcannot 'break' them. You cannot attack their state.
They have strong disiplined minds.

their Emotional State are not affected by THEIR ENVIRONMENT!

And they have learned to DIRECT their THOUGHTs into PRODUCTIVE EMPOWERING BELIEFS.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Reframed for success: "I understand it is "mundane",. But I am doing this for my futrue,. I know that it will help me achieve my goals. And after all, it is part of life. And I accept it, in a grateful manner. because by doing this, something as smiple as a mundane task, I am in control of my life. And I will build self esteem by doing thi. No one else did this for me. I do it for myself. For my future. And for MY Happiness. And peace of Mind. After all, this is NOT mundane. This is Life changing in action!"
no bull sh*t. .
Holy crap, this is how I've reframed my current job. They pay me, who cares if it's mundane, I do what I do well and I want to do everything well, for me, for my own satisfaction, and if you can do that you can turn every task into its own meditation, the experience of you exercising control.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
Creation begins in you. You are a creator. Even the responses to this thread are likely to be new ideas, thoughts, formations, etc, that I would never have created. They are all UNIQUE creations. That is where it comes from. If ____ person did not exist, I would miss out on that experience, that influence, that creation. When I think of people I've known and will come to know, that's a creation in my life, from inside. Does anyone ever WONDER where such impulses bubble up, or do we just take it for granted and go on our merry way?

A-Unit

PS. Ill likely add more. But that's enough for now. And I want to get feedback since it's been awhile since I have posted.
Good stuff, and I have read several of your threads over the months, and reality creation is very much my focus. In fact today I was wondering if I was neglecting that part of me that creates reality, and then this comes up. Seems to be the way things go. You mentioned even the time you get up, my intention recently has been to be rested on six hours sleep. I'll see how it goes, but I wrote that as a goal and find myself waking up naturally after exactly six hours sleep, and feeling rested.

Reaction score
OK A-U, newage-ness is emanating from your veins!!

I would like your perspective on this reality being manipulated by others or is it our free will, or is it within our free will to allow ourselves to be manipulated? The Matrix!

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! Felt like I really needed to read that.

Practical tips for creating your own reality, remaining positive and not letting others influence you?

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grade A Post man, nice to see you are still around!

Last Man Standing said:
I would like your perspective on this reality being manipulated by others or is it our free will, or is it within our free will to allow ourselves to be manipulated? The Matrix!
It's both.

Our reality becomes a collective phenomena as our consciousness collides. Most people bend to the perceptions of others, while those with true power make everything bend around them.

It would be ignorant to deny that the "powers that be" have a concrete influence on our day-to-day experiences. Their power can be awesome and daunting like a wind storm, but ultimately you are the man at the helm of your destiny.

If you are really serious about changing society and the way things work, then an even bigger revolution has to occur within yourself. The way you look at the world and your role in it has infinitely more influence over your life than any secret society or agenda.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

^ Agreed with Senior Fingers.

How high up it goes, I don't know. There's alot of PURPORTED theories, and I'll just dump a few out there:

-Maybe it's our "LIFE'S PURPOSE" to rise above subjugation, mentally, emotionally, and perceptively. A mysterious "lurker" at "GodLikeProductions.Com" Appeared for a period of months calling himself "insider". If you search it around the net, I believe that threat exists, that numbered 50-100 pages. By the time he got to the end, he had a cadre of believers. His basic premise was that life was a mystery capable only by the individual of escaping, and that no God, no saviour was coming to our aid, and that the only 'hell' in existence is that of our current reality that is based on pain and ignorance.

To a point, he was right. When you look across the globe at 6,000,000,000, and then consider what a Heavenly Paradise could be, alot of human beings are about as good as kids that are 'watched' by a parent. They still do evil, and let themselves slip, and then just figure apologies and confessions wipe the slate clean. Moreover, this "insider's" words were much to do about consciousness and awareness, and that only a person can help/save themselves.

People would slander him, despite his very benevolent and calm nature, and he would off respond that "they will end staying on this plain of existence for another 100 hundred years..." Etc. It sounds hokey, but if you read it, its not as BS as it might be. Read it, some of it may have truth.

-Conversely, I believe people "know the Secret." Look around us. There's a mass movement to control people, by controlling the emotions and perceptions they are exposed to.

Tv -- most of it's doom and gloom. Economic recession. Wars. Scandals. Murder. Excessive consumption.

Media/Radio/Magazine -- All stuff with agendas. There's no ONE specific agenda, just enough agendas to provide people with a GROUP to click to, so as not to feel "alone", and then pit these groups against each other. Repubs vs Democrats. Left vs Right. Women vs Men. Color vs Color. Poor vs Rich.

Schools/Politics -- Schools are controlled systems of information dispersion. Stuff that will make you a good person, a conscious and free-thinking person is NOT taught here. If anything schools tend to be full of the worst conformers, since any state/public/federal job requires the utmost in Conformity as you're greasing palms and putting in time. Just as you do in Politics, to get anywhere it's often made on promises that are used for bartering.

==============================

Let me state though, the world, or our perception of this world is very much like heads and tails. There's about 50/50 change of heads/tails, just as there is POSITIVE or NEGATIVE. It's up to the individual to CHOOSE whether he see's positive or negative.

However, MOST homo sapiens will pick NEGATIVE, because by picking negative, you deflect blame to a higher power for your circumstances in life. To CHOOSE positive, you have to ACT. Positivity in most cases is a choice, negativity is a default. Truly, weak people default to the negative.

It's one thing to see a PROBLEM, but all great men of history have acknowledged the problem and responded with immediate action. Action creates EMOTION. Or in Tony Robbin's words, MOTION creates EMOTION. If you are miserable, MOVE FROM YOUR PRESENT SITUATION! Act. Lingering, waiting upon change, won't come, or if it does, it will likely be what you don't want, and when that happens, you can't complain about the new circumstances you've gotten, because you took no responsibility in deciding upon them.

================================

It doesn't matter, though, what agendas are out, or what people say. It only matters what YOU think of your time here and how you behave and act. Who cares if there's a "hor" agenda, or "homo" agenda, or the presence of the illuminati? Or w/e?

All that matters is beginning within oneself, creating peace and heaven there, and then continuing that creation process ******dly. If you are so concerned about the external state of life, it would appear you are not the "rock" of internal stability and peace you need to be.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff as always,

I'm noticing the same theme in all of your posts A-Unit which is that we all have complete and total control over our realities and how we life. I don't believe that's completly true but put in the right context it is. To get to that level of understanding and awakeness would take a HUGE mental focus and depending on what your situation is the hill can be steeper. But in essence, you are right. We must act in spite of our emotions, which is the hardest thing to do but is definitely possible.

I think joeker said it best when he said people can become happy simply by:
1)Eating healthy, avoiding crap food
2)Exercising and staying fit
3)Surrounding yourself with positive people
4)Ignoring the media

My biggest problem these days is finding people who fit my idea of the "mastermind" it's very difficult for me. Whereas the others I have control over this is still a huge problem I'm trying to deal with. But as with anything, I"m experimenting socially and reaching out for help to get what I want.

P.S - A-Unit, your signature is bumming me out. Can you update it, please?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I used to be someone who watched a lot of tv like everyone else, it's gone now. Only movies on DVD. I used to freak out if I missed certain shows, maybe I'm missing out on something, maybe not, but I can't say I miss it really. It's actually made me more aware of who I am, if that makes sense. Less time to get distracted by what happens in other people's lives, especially with all the reality shows.

I used to be a political junkie as well, political talk radio, I watched all the political shows, I knew about every minor political development, all the players in washington, I guess I got out of politics what a lot of guys get from sports, the competition, the strategy. But it's so negative.

So I've dropped that as well. I still vote, I'm relatively informed but I don't seek it out. For awhile I thought I was like the unwashed masses who were ignorant about the world around them, and that is was important to always worry about the "Big Stuff".

But I have one life. I can choose to spend it making my own choices, and filling my mind with what I want, or I can react to media and the big bad world around me and always feel a sense of impending doom. I am serioiusly enjoying not being caught up in the media circus anymore.

I just need my iPod and lots of music and I'm good.