Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The sosuave community is too racially diverse to mod race topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
We can't even discuss Muhammad Ali, but the white people can have a field day on why all blacks are lazy, why women are lazy, and much more on the Anything else forum. If race doesn't matter in the game then you are telling me that every ********* single woman on the damn planet is completely okay with dating out of her race. Every single one of them. In addition, this doesn't just limit IR dating but dating within out races. The game for a black male is different than a white male. The game for a Asian male is different than a white male. Yet, these racist mods and uncle toms expect everybody's experience to be on par with the white males? If you are too asshurt to just not view the topic and cause **** then I say black sosuavers get their own sub forum on this site? If Asians want one then make another topic lol.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
CJ thats probably one of the dumbest comments ive read in awhile on these forums. pretty ignorant thing to say.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you US citizens get tired of the whole race thing? I get tired just from reading it over and over. Sad!
The US is not a diverse melting pot that doesn't see race like the libtards and cuckservatives keep telling the world. Think of it as a soup that looks like diarhhea with chunks of noticeably vegetables in it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghetto culture is for losers.

There is 1 race: human race

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day - sosuave was infected with Indian/Asian race trolls. AKA: Endless "I can't get women because I'm [one of those two races]" threads. I welcomed it when they said threads like that would not be allowed anymore. As far as racial discussions in general - they are in the same spectrum as political discussions. VERY FEW opinions are changed during them. All people use them for is to sharpen their own beliefs and arguments. It normally leads to A group vs. B group circle jerks.

As far as women not dating outside of their race, etc. That applies to way more than race. Yes, PUA marketing will say any guy with good enough game can get any woman. But that's pure marketing BS.

Women normally have races they won't go out of. Body types they won't go out of. Social status classes they won't go out of. Personalities they won't go out of. Salaries they won't go out of. Even political affiliations they won't go out of. This list goes on and on. And I don't believe it's a man's job as a seducer to be able to break the chains the woman has imposed on who they will date; that's a recipe for frustration/failure....

It's more important to find women that naturally like whatever type of person we are; which happens in the same process as everything else (by putting yourself out there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.