Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the Sorcery of Becoming

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup All.

So I wanted to add some value to the process and path of becoming a Don Juan. I've been implementing a certain technique for awhile now that is very powerful and has tremendous value towards implementing desired change. So... I wanted to share it.

I've found the ego (your mind's image of self) to be the AFC.
And your core, your being, your spirit, your heart... to be the Alpha DJ.

So this technique is about reconditioning the energetic structure/shape of your mind, into the designs of your choosing. For the purposes of becoming a Don Juan... allowing the greatest self expression of your core.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Disclaimer: for the lazy fvcks. This is insanely redundant and wordy. For both the reasons that its damn difficult to express multidimensional understandings through flat words. As well as, my inention of having you thoroughly understand it, through all your senses)

Now for explanations, in regards to the energetic mechanics of conciousness and mind. Imagine reality to be an energetic dream or movie (which it is, :D). Now formless energy (conciousness) flows through your mind's shape (whoever you are as a person) and that is your energetic relation to life... the movie. The physics of this pre-determines your role in this movie. Its an energetic phenomena, in infinite proportions... but nonetheless perfectly as it should be! So its a matter of re-encoding yourself energetically (into the person you want to be in this movie). Once again, for the purpose of this forum, that person happens to be a DJ. The most developed and powerful you, as a man.

Onto the technique.

I usally do this whenever I'm going to sleep, or waking up. As my time, awareness and focus can be devoted totally towards the process. Also... the last thought you go to sleep with, influences your entire night's sleep. Thus if its one of a DJ nature... its going to have a beneficial impact on your subconcious. (Granted we're trying to enlighten this subconcious... but in the meantime, having apertures that point into the direction of being DJ is better than our normal directions). So back to it.

Breathing is a huge part of this. So while watching and guiding your breath... use your intention to grab hold of DJ state of mind. Grab hold of "cool" or "attraction" or whatever... and hold that state of mind. Feel the quality of its energy. Feel its vibration, all the while continuing with your breath. What your doing is energetically grabbing a hold of an "essence" (so to speak)... and integrating its frequency into your body/mind. Your attuning yourself energetically to this particular resonance, thus conditioning yourself into a new roll in the movie.

The interesting part about this is... you can actually feel the energetic resistance in your body while doing this. Cause, literally your going to be re-attuning the "AFC" energetic structure thats currently in place... into a new energetic structure: the DJ.

Some points to note now:

1.Use your breath to control the encoding. Always take special notice of the areas in your body giving resistance to the new quality, being integrated. Halt your breath if need be, grad ahold of the essence afresh again (with your mind/intention), and feel the new resonances into that area. Continue until the new frequencies are accepted/encoded.

2.Feel the the feelings of the new state of mind as deeply as you can. The more intense and deeply you feel the resonances of the concept/quality in mind... the deeper and quicker it will be encoded into you.

3. Do it for as long as you need to. Try picking one quality, theme, concept to work of for a week. And continue to channel and integrate it into yourslef, in this manner. You'll feel if your body has taken to the new encodings, and the more you do one particular quality... the more vibrant and strong this essence will resonate through you.

(Example to illustrate this. Try thinking of an issue you have. For example, maybe being rich, having lots of money. As for the most part we've all been taught "money is the root of all evil", blah blah blah. Now grab ahold of the quality of abundance/wealth... and while breathing, hold this state of mind, and feel its feelings/particular-frequencies into your body. Notice if any part of your body clenches up. Maybe your leg, etc. This will be your body/mind showing you, your still have issues with wealth in your subconcious. I'd suggest working with this technique with such concepts. Money/Wealth/Abundance/Success,etc. Through this technique though, you can encode through your intention any world you want for yourself. Any self you want for yourself. Anything!)

4. You want to become the man that would seduce a certain woman. Grab ahold of her essence and the feeling of what type of man it would take to attract her, together as one concept. Now hold that state of mind, with those feelings and breath yourself into that energetic roll. Energetically encode yourself into the DJ that would pull her. And you will feel just that, on your exhales. The reality of the energy that would PULL her. From there on, its just a matter of continuous energetic reconditioning. Integrating such resonances into yourself. Voila'

Once again... you can use this technique in any way your imagination can fathom. I wanted to share an actual technique, that someone can implement towards their desired change. Reading is excellent, but this is an entirely unique process and tremendously effective. I hope you can see/feel/know the benefits of this, in regards to channeling whatever it is you want into your life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't do this before going to sleep, I took a lunch break and tried.

Sitting in my meditation pose, legs's crossed, string to the sky, breathing with diaphragm, muscles loose, I began to do your exercise.

For 30 minutes I tried to find this "energy"

How do I find it?

Do I have to IMAGINE it being there, before I can see it? Do I have to BELIEVE it is there, before I can see it?

I'm confused, please use the word believe to explain the concept, it hits harder with my "pook pathways" in my mind and the "belief bracelts" my friends wear.

pulse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cool thread

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clarification :)

lol, Pook Pathways uh!?

First, good to hear you tried.
(men of action realize, while others just gather the dust of knowledge)

Now the clarification:
The reason I didn't use the word believe, is because this technique is not a matter of self-hypnosis. Its not a matter of implementing new beliefs, etc. Its a matter of energetically channeling a new frame of mind, and the qualities therof. This is done by surrendering yourself on the exhale to the feelings of the concept in mind.

Onto the specifics of your question.

For 30 minutes I tried to find this "energy"

How do I find it?

Do I have to IMAGINE it being there, before I can see it? Do I have to BELIEVE it is there, before I can see it?
So I really want people to understand this, and your question is a great point of possible misunderstanding to clarify.

Its like this. Intend the state of mind that you want to integrate. Then the energy your trying to look for, is simply just the feelings of the concept your holding in mind.

I think a huge point of understanding would be this.
Just try closing your eyes, and while on the exhale… feel yourself surrender into the energy of nothingness.

Now… do the same thing, but holding a concept in mind.

When you exhale this time you’ll be giving yourself to the energy of this concept, rather than the “nothingness”. This is where the feeling/encoding of the certain quality comes in. Whether you choose to channel “confidence”, “attractiveness”, “wealth” whatever.

(So simultaneously you’ll be holding a chosen concept in mind, breathing, and giving your being to the feelings of this concept on the exhale.)

Another point to take note of is this. Its quite hard to feel the feelings intensely of a quality you have no relationship with. Like maybe an AFC will be able to feel the feelings of what a DJ’s state of mind will be for one breath. But he will not be able to hold onto the vibrancy of these feelings (state of mind) cause his energetic reality is so far from.

Thus the glory of this technique. This is the manner in which to implement the energetic connections, and strengthen them. The more you do it, the more you will re-encode yourself to the qualities your channeling. Opening yourself to the energies in mind to flow.

If you understand the technique alone… EXCELLENT. That is all that’s important. My elucidation of the “why” behind the technique is just so everyone can rationally understand how it works.

Any questions… please ask.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like semipsychological mystic babble.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... glad it only sounds like that, cause the reality of doing it is entirely different.
Keep up the good work of quickly dissing valueable posts.

now, back to the thread...

Last edited: