Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Solution to the Damaging Effects of Seduction Websites

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Damage of Seduction Websites

If This Doesn't Apply To You, Don't Answer, I Don't Have Time For Your Bullsh*t

Here it is, straight from the heart to you: You know who you guys are!!

Most of us were all failures with women at one time or another; that is why yo came to this site. As a result yo try to saturate your brain in as much material as you can. What does this do?

This leads you into a state of confusion where, when you go out you don't know what to do because you have so much information to work with; it gets difficile to choose which routine to pick. Thus you go back to the net thinking that you haven't got your game down packed. Your sitting there reading more and more, but still not getting results.

What does that mean? Well, most think that they need more material. Here there reasoning:

I've been here on sosuave for quite a while now, but I haven't got the results I want. I know, I'll go to bristollair.com. (Time passes) I haven't gotten any results, there must be something wrong with bristollair. I know I'll join PUA4life.......(More time passes) I know, I'll join RSD........

Same process, keeps going non-stop. While this is happening years have gone by. When its time to go socializing, they stay at home filling their brain with more information they don't use. These guys analyze and discuss the game but don't get the results they deserve from all this knowlegde. Well guess what, its easier to pick up women when you approach/talk to them.

The worst part about it is when you confront their issues. You tell them what their doing so they defensively think:

The way he discribes "my problem" makes it seem awful, but that is exactly what I do. I know what I'll do!! I'll blame him for his negativety....yeah that's it.... that's why I not getting girls....he doesn't understand.....I know what I'm doing...I'll read more and join Juggler's site, that'll get me girls.

They blame others as a form to retain their routine/poor lifestyle. They are afraid to fail again so they never take the risk.

If this is you what should you do?

The Solution

First accept the fact that your not getting results.
You have to recognize thatt you'll get so much better one day in the field than a week of reading material, plus it's easier to remember a idea/theory once you put it to work.

Second make a promise to yourself right now:
"I'm going to go out and approach ____ girls on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday."
It is scientifically proven that when you write your goals down you will stick to the plan, so WRITE IT DOWN.

Third, don't go home unless you accomplish your goal for that day. Once you promise yourself not to go home, you won't want to fail so you must do the approach. If you stay long enough you'll just approach with no attachments/fears because you're tired and just want to go home.

Fourth, go home and you're allowed to ONLY read one new concept in seduction.
Also, I recommend spending about 30 mins MAX of reading seduction techniques when you visit.

Once you follow these steps, only then can you truely brag to your friends and for some make friends. Results will come unexpectedly, and at a point you'll think its akwards/not normal to get these changes, because of what you where used to. Don't let that affect you. Forget the past and live in the present.

Ask yourself, "What can I do right now to feel happy?" What will bring you happiness at this very moment?

Answer that question and proceed with your answer.

Good luck to all of you and goodbye.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. This does not apply to just seduction either, it can happen with everything.

There comes a point where its analysis paralysis from filling your brain with too much crap.

Good post.

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That problem is called creative avoidance. It's the equivilent to trying to become a black belt by just reading about a topic and not practicing it.

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is picking up chicks is a relatively advanced skill. Trying to do it before you have basic social skills, a halfway attractive personality, or some sexual experience is just going to screw you up.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tau said:
The problem is picking up chicks is a relatively advanced skill. Trying to do it before you have basic social skills, a halfway attractive personality, or some sexual experience is just going to screw you up.

absolutely. Women can smell inexpereience and lack of skill.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking up chicks is an advanced skill??? That is news to me.

I thought it was a basic. What I consider the advanced skill is developing the right mindset to attract women. Once you have the right mindset, all the little stuff like pick ups just get easier. The barriers that are between a man and a woman are only in the mind.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree that if you never go out and try, the knowledge won't help.

but knowledge (especially for the ignorant) is very important.

also, i'm a geek - and as a geek, i'm excellent at "book learning"... in my current career of computer graphics, when i first started, i had no computer at home! so i took three books home on the software i was using and read them all cover to cover.

when i sat back down in front of a computer to try using the program, i discovered that i COULD!

there is so much in my life where reading about it reading about it reading about it gets me to the point that when i am confronted with it and have to do it, i discover i can! and it always amazes me.

in fact, my personal philosophy on learning any new skill involves reading 3 books by 3 different authors on the subject, a few months of moderate magazine reading on the subject (to get hip to the latest developments and relevant issues)... and then do it.

delta

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem with the pick up though and women is that it's not just an APPLICATION OF A SKILL.

i can learn software or photography and be great at it.

but being good with women is akin to PERFORMANCE. less being in a room by yourself and applying a skill... more like being on stage and connecting with an audience.

there are skills that can be done without the constraints of time and audience. lots of geeks are good at this kind of thing. whether it's lab work or engineering or whatever.

but PERFORMANCE - reading alone rarely helps here. and this is what's so hard for geeks.

delta

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumb, everyone on here should read this instead of making hypothetical questions/threads.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post! Doesn't apply to me but is definetly something for AFCs and forum Nerds to read. lol

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tau said:
Then YOU really need to read this 4 times more. This exactly the BS ratinalization that our minds give us. And you bought into.

Listen to the older more experienced guys. You're giving yourself chicken before the egg situation (you must have some skills, before you try to get any?)...

YOU GET THE SKILLS by trying!

--if you don't have sexual experience, trying to get it will **** you up.--

WTF? No it won't. YOU LEARN by screwing up... let me repeat that again.

Many newbs have the scenario of the "perfect seduction" in their head. Where they just learn and learn and learn and learn, and they think they'll just go out at some girl and go bam bam bam bam... and she goes "wow"... and they live happilly ever after...

I WANT YOU TO GET THIS FACT IN YOUR HEAD. You can not not fail... INFACT your first 100 tries WILL suck, must suck, and can not not suck. In fact your first 100 tries to do something are guaranteed to fail, some even led to embaressment, and most not go anywhere.

But you have to do it. You can never EVER (and it will NEVER EVER) be possible to learn something that prevents that.

You have to ACCEPT that fact ,and work despite it.

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
absolutely. Women can smell inexpereience and lack of skill.
Exactly why you'll fail the first several dozen up to a few hundred attempts. But that's HOW you get the experience. You can't LEARN experience

Tau

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
Then YOU really need to read this 4 times more. This exactly the BS ratinalization that our minds give us. And you bought into.

Listen to the older more experienced guys. You're giving yourself chicken before the egg situation (you must have some skills, before you try to get any?)... etc etc etc
It is advanced compared to basic things like:

-having friends
-not having a lot of issues
-having a fairly good personality
-basic conversation skills
-basic social skills
-basic social experience
-basic life experience
-basic ability to relate to women
-basic level of sexual experience

How many guys here don't have those basic things covered and just jump into trying to be a PUA? They have a much harder time than they should because they don't have the proper foundation.

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tau said:
It is advanced compared to basic things like:

-having friends
-basic social skills
-basic social experience
-basic life experience

How many guys here don't have those basic things covered and just jump into trying to be a PUA? They have a much harder time than they should because they don't have the proper foundation.
Wait? WHO SAID PUA? :)

Btw. I agree with you on the list. Yes

I'm talking don juan. A don juan talks to and approaches EVERYONE.

Do you know how you develop these:

-having friends
-basic social skills
-basic social experience
-basic life experience

BY going out and trying out all the donjuan tips... going out there, talking to everyone, meeting people, starting conversations... No website is gonna do that for you.

You can develop ALL of that list by ONLY reading the DJ bible and NOTHING else... EVER. That's 10 hours worth of material.

The post was aimed at people who spend months and years and years (some spent upwards of 5-6 years)... just reading reading reading reading :) :)

Just read the bible and go apply all of it.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point AlexNovi.

Although you have more hurdles to overcome, Tau, your success rate will rocket even faster than those who have already accomplished these basic tasks.

Going out, getting social experience will build:

-having friends
-basic social skills
-basic social experience
-basic life experience

so much faster than playing "make believe situations" in your head, while reading online. Once you get the ball rolling with these skills, I am willling to bet that your understanding/building of solid game will be humungously more advanced that someone who already has these skills.

Once you get at a high point in your life (in this example: having basic skills would give you a high) you'll noticed that you just keep getting more. The opposite is also true. Some can relate to this when they get depressed, it just goes down hill from there.

So get out in the field, have fun, and you'll get an indescribable high from meeting new people (guys/girls).

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that this website can't teach a guy to pick girls up. For that you need a bit of wit and personality. Good looks and money don't hurt either.

The main benifit I see in this website is training you not to think like an AFC. To realise why women act the way they do and to take them off that ****ing pedestal, once that happens then it's down to you.

This website can't make you good-looking/funny/confident/smart/rich or anything else women go for but it can teach you to act like a man.