The solipsism insanity

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really think for a minute about what you're doing...

You're on an anonymous men's forum bragging about what a great life you have as a woman....

I mean what on Earth is your goal here? Who is the crazy one?
I have been asked numerous times what my purpose is here. Do your homework and you'll easily find the answer.

Read my thread in Wealth & Success. More answers there.

If you read my initial post in this thread I take issue with things put forth as fact which are observably untrue. And I cited sources as well.

It is up to the reader to determine what he thinks. People who attack and seek to diminish me are threatened by me for some reason. Are your ideas so tenuous? Your ego so frail?

The only defense is insult. Why is that? Because there is no ability to have an intelligent debate or discussion on the merits in this thread. There is bitter pontification of AWALT ideology, which is myopic in and of itself. There is inability to examine a differing perspective (which is a trait of maturity.) There is merely the hurling of insults that amount to nothing more than wishful thinking and hoping that I am not as I say.

Which all begs the question...Why am I such a threat? Hmmmmmmm?

The reader gets to decide what he thinks. I see no issue with that. I have had many vigorous and enlightening (both to myself, my debate adversary and the reader at large) debates at times here. At no point do I need to resort to emotional tirades, magical supposition about someone else's life...or ad hominem attacks.

There is a poster even on this very thread who bemoans his life circumstance. While piling on insults to someone whose life embodies the success he wishes for. That's sad.

In other words some need to look in the mirror. Perhaps they are not on a productive path. Perhaps their energy could be better deployed toward their own aims and gains. It is always easier to lampoon someone else. I'm an easy enough target. And that's OK. But when those who lampoon awake in the morning they awake to their own lives...and I awake to mine. My life is pretty cool. Is yours?

If the answer is that your life isn't pretty cool then why are you lampooning someone whose life is pretty cool? Why wouldn't you go make your own existence better?

Oh. Effort involved. Self examination. Egads!

I hope each man here becomes a better version of himself. The world needs good men.

I am here to assist in that purpose as I am able. You are always invited to ignore me. Be my guest.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been asked numerous times what my purpose is here. Do your homework and you'll easily find the answer.

Read my thread in Wealth & Success. More answers there.

If you read my initial post in this thread I take issue with things put forth as fact which are observably untrue. And I cited sources as well.

It is up to the reader to determine what he thinks. People who attack and seek to diminish me are threatened by me for some reason. Are your ideas so tenuous? Your ego so frail?

The only defense is insult. Why is that? Because there is no ability to have an intelligent debate or discussion on the merits in this thread. There is bitter pontification of AWALT ideology, which is myopic in and of itself. There is inability to examine a differing perspective (which is a trait of maturity.) There is merely the hurling of insults that amount to nothing more than wishful thinking and hoping that I am not as I say.

Which all begs the question...Why am I such a threat? Hmmmmmmm?

The reader gets to decide what he thinks. I see no issue with that. I have had many vigorous and enlightening (both to myself, my debate adversary and the reader at large) debates at times here. At no point do I need to resort to emotional tirades, magical supposition about someone else's life...or ad hominem attacks.

There is a poster even on this very thread who bemoans his life circumstance. While piling on insults to someone whose life embodies the success he wishes for. That's sad.

In other words some need to look in the mirror. Perhaps they are not on a productive path. Perhaps their energy could be better deployed toward their own aims and gains. It is always easier to lampoon someone else. I'm an easy enough target. And that's OK. But when those who lampoon awake in the morning they awake to their own lives...and I awake to mine. My life is pretty cool. Is yours?

If the answer is that your life isn't pretty cool then why are you lampooning someone whose life is pretty cool? Why wouldn't you go make your own existence better?

Oh. Effort involved. Self examination. Egads!

I hope each man here becomes a better version of himself. The world needs good men.

I am here to assist in that purpose as I am able. You are always invited to ignore me. Be my guest.
Alright lemme try this tactic you seem to really like using on members on this forum right back at cha....ready? Here it comes:

You’re an insecure old woman and that’s OK! It is so common for those who are aging to experience insecurity and seek to expunge that feeling in different ways. I applaud your effort to make yourself feel better and deal with your aging in an effective way.

I would recommend that moving forward you simply be up front an honest about your insecurities. Not only would it help you engage with others on this forum in a more meaningful way but it might open up a whole new realm of useful ideas and communication on this forum between men and women, thus helping us all in the process.

Us guys have it pretty good. We enjoy and love life because it only keeps getting better as we age. We know and understand and are emphatic towards women who experience the harsh opposite reality and we welcome them on this forum. I’ll look forward to your communication style improving as you become more comfortable with your own mortality.

Cheers!

How was that?

R

Ranger

Anguish. Yes, there is that. I have in just the last two weeks (still quite raw, let me tell you) extracted myself from a BPD relationship. It took every scrap of spiritual strength I had. I am convinced that if I had not, she would have destroyed my life. I am in court monday to get a permanent restraining order.

Answering your question, yes I agree there is a dark side to all of us and I have seen the same in myself, also a combat veteran. Although when I made reference to a vampire, I wasnt necessarily suggesting evil, although I will say I agree with RSD Tyler that there was no doubt a spiritual warfare aspect to dealing with my BPD. Once she had split me black, there were moments where she did and said things that no sane person would, and the way her pupils dilated until it seemed her entire eyes were dull black like a sharks could certainly leave an impression of evil. But thats not what I meant.

No, what I was referring to was more the archetype of a vampire. A vampire does what a vampire does because its a vampire, not because its evil so to speak. The gentleman I was disagreeing with was suggesting that BPD's should just "make different choices". As a combat vet I can relate to this reasoning. Anyone who has seen combat can come away and tell themselves either horrible stories about what they saw and did, or they can tell themselves stories that let them deal with it. And in this way, we can choose.

From everything I have read on BPD's, which at this point is a ****ing bookshelf worth, BPDs carry a genetic trait when combined with horrific trauma AS A SMALL CHILD manifests itself into the disorder itself. While I get that as adult we can all process what has happened to us and then make choices, I would contend that a small girl from an infants age to the age of two who is left alone for prolonged periods of time, literally festering in its own **** and piss, starving, perhaps injured or bleeding while mother ignores her desperate pleas for help, or when the mother finally does pay attention its only to stick the child in a dresser drawer and close it so the mother doesnt have to listen to it anymore, does not yet have the emotional bandwidth to "process and make a better decision" about what story they are going to tell themselves about what was happening to them.

I am sure there are outliers, but in my BPD's case, I firmly believe she had no choice over her behaviors. It is my theory that her reptile brain was running the hypergamy program at 10x speed and power. Once the love bombing ended and she had me hooked, the **** tests started. I didnt even know what a **** test was. Yes, I am one of those guys. Its why I like so many others found my way to these foums and the manosphere looking for answers. I was the perfect BPD target. Maybe Ill tell the story here sometime because it would probably be cathartic, but I was a classic case.

Her **** tests became ever more in my face, and I started seeing signs she was straying. Thank God I had the strength to step away before she went into discard, because she had already been grooming her next target and was prepping to do it the day I told her no contact.
Thanks for telling me the story. I now understand.
I do believe they can’t help themselves.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See. Insults are all ya got @btownbuck2012 The age thing doesn't bother me and nope, not insecure.

Thank you for illustrating my point. You did a brilliant job, lol.

R

Ranger

Anguish. Yes, there is that. I have in just the last two weeks (still quite raw, let me tell you) extracted myself from a BPD relationship. It took every scrap of spiritual strength I had. I am convinced that if I had not, she would have destroyed my life. I am in court monday to get a permanent restraining order.

Answering your question, yes I agree there is a dark side to all of us and I have seen the same in myself, also a combat veteran. Although when I made reference to a vampire, I wasnt necessarily suggesting evil, although I will say I agree with RSD Tyler that there was no doubt a spiritual warfare aspect to dealing with my BPD. Once she had split me black, there were moments where she did and said things that no sane person would, and the way her pupils dilated until it seemed her entire eyes were dull black like a sharks could certainly leave an impression of evil. But thats not what I meant.

No, what I was referring to was more the archetype of a vampire. A vampire does what a vampire does because its a vampire, not because its evil so to speak. The gentleman I was disagreeing with was suggesting that BPD's should just "make different choices". As a combat vet I can relate to this reasoning. Anyone who has seen combat can come away and tell themselves either horrible stories about what they saw and did, or they can tell themselves stories that let them deal with it. And in this way, we can choose.

From everything I have read on BPD's, which at this point is a ****ing bookshelf worth, BPDs carry a genetic trait when combined with horrific trauma AS A SMALL CHILD manifests itself into the disorder itself. While I get that as adult we can all process what has happened to us and then make choices, I would contend that a small girl from an infants age to the age of two who is left alone for prolonged periods of time, literally festering in its own **** and piss, starving, perhaps injured or bleeding while mother ignores her desperate pleas for help, or when the mother finally does pay attention its only to stick the child in a dresser drawer and close it so the mother doesnt have to listen to it anymore, does not yet have the emotional bandwidth to "process and make a better decision" about what story they are going to tell themselves about what was happening to them.

I am sure there are outliers, but in my BPD's case, I firmly believe she had no choice over her behaviors. It is my theory that her reptile brain was running the hypergamy program at 10x speed and power. Once the love bombing ended and she had me hooked, the **** tests started. I didnt even know what a **** test was. Yes, I am one of those guys. Its why I like so many others found my way to these foums and the manosphere looking for answers. I was the perfect BPD target. Maybe Ill tell the story here sometime because it would probably be cathartic, but I was a classic case.

Her **** tests became ever more in my face, and I started seeing signs she was straying. Thank God I had the strength to step away before she went into discard, because she had already been grooming her next target and was prepping to do it the day I told her no contact.
I’ve seen that look before. Trying to recall when that was.

Ronin47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a fresh wound . It will be easier for you to admit that you are suffering if you are.

I was trying to put this idea into my head that I do not, because I'm tough but it only made me feel worse with time.
Yeah, I have done both. Pretty much through the grieving process, I think. Focused on rebuilding me, and destroying my blue pill programming that led me into that position in the first place. Thanks for replying.

R

Ranger

Thanks for the reply Ranger. Have read alot of your posts and have learned from them, can relate to you on many levels.
I’ve been working on some ideas. I hit up women whenever I see what what I like now. A lot to learn. It works best when they make the first real move. Was writing in Starbucks last night and as I was leaving a woman in the corner blurred out to me how she loved my shirt. Guys don’t realize that a woman wouldn’t say that or anything normally to a guy she didn’t find interesting. A blue pill guy doesn’t see things.
I said thank you and dismissed her because I didn’t really want her.
But it got me thinking about this subject. What do we see? I still think that it (BPD) rests in all of them. I’ve seen that vampire look that you talked about before. It’s almost like an extreme resentment of your existence. A hidden loathing of the prey they intend to eat. Animals don’t feel loathing or resentment for the prey they intend to eat. They just kill them and eat them. Not always in that order. Sometimes they start eating them before their dead. But there’s no resentment for the existence of the prey. Does that sound accurate?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronin47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been working on some ideas. I hit up women whenever I see what what I like now. A lot to learn. It works best when they make the first real move. Was writing in Starbucks last night and as I was leaving a woman in the corner blurred out to me how she loved my shirt. Guys don’t realize that a woman wouldn’t say that or anything normally to a guy she didn’t find interesting. A blue pill guy doesn’t see things.
I said thank you and dismissed her because I didn’t really want her.
But it got me thinking about this subject. What do we see? I still think that it (BPD) rests in all of them. I’ve seen that vampire look that you talked about before. It’s almost like an extreme resentment of your existence. A hidden loathing of the prey they intend to eat. Animals don’t feel loathing or resentment for the prey they intend to eat. They just kill them and eat them. Not always in that order. Sometimes they start eating them before their dead. But there’s no resentment for the existing of the prey. Does that sound accurate?
Spot ****ing on bro. That is the look. And no, no feelings of remorse in that look, just a cold, bloodthirsty predator.

Also, I read a post you made in the last two weeks about buying The Rational Male on audio and listening to it over and over. I am on pass number two. Huge eye opener. Hard to admit I am guilty of so much of what Rollo points out, I was married for 20yrs and she beta programmed me pretty hard core. I had changed from the natural Alpha I was from a teen through my mid 20's when I married her as a matter of "honor" after knocking her up with an unplanned pregnancy.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do we see? I still think that it (BPD) rests in all of them.
Its become almost impossible to distinguish between normal female behavior and cluster b disorder.

R

Ranger

Spot ****ing on bro. That is the look. And no, no feelings of remorse in that look, just a cold, bloodthirsty predator.

Also, I read a post you made in the last two weeks about buying The Rational Male on audio and listening to it over and over. I am on pass number two. Huge eye opener. Hard to admit I am guilty of so much of what Rollo points out, I was married for 20yrs and she beta programmed me pretty hard core. I had changed from the natural Alpha I was from a teen through my mid 20's when I married her as a matter of "honor" after knocking her up with an unplanned pregnancy.
Your story is almost identical to mine. Knocked her up.
Listen to that book at least five times. Every time through you will pull up the things you couldn’t confront or were not ready to take in. The stuff comes off in layers. It peels like an onion.
One time through is like taking an antibiotic first dose. To get down to that infection, you have to keep taking the antibiotic or it will come back and thrash you.
The 50 year old women who was posting about her new man yesterday. Saying he is a leader of men. An E-9. A lifer. Probably a really good man. But what people forget is that when people talk about “Alpha”, it is very highly contextual term. People don’t know that a well trained operator, capable of doing some serious damage, isn’t feeling resentment at the time. He isn’t feeling a damn thing. He’s operating. Action. Not thought.
Most men I know from the ranks are totally Alpha in their environment but are total betas when it comes to women. It’s not transferable.
Most are terrified of women and will jump to Beta because they think that the world is different from the one they are Alpha in. And it is but not in the way they think. They are still programmed in a feminine imperative world.
I particularly liked the section in the book about how men, in the eyes of women and in the eyes of the feminine world, view is as expendable. Men are expendable. We are a possible snack and that’s all.
That’s what you need to get mad about. Use that as your impetus to get better. You are expendable and when she was finished reducing you, she was going to put you out of your misery and kick you when you’re down.
Think about that. She can’t be cured of being a woman. Which is worse? Her switch just goes click and she feels nothing and then goes and jumps back on the c@ck carasoul? Leaving you crushed? Or does she stay and thrash and crush you for allowing yourself to become the very thing she sought to turn you into? While during that time also being on the c@ck carousel on the side with you not knowing.
Pick your poison. Listen to the book a minimum of five times. Then as you progress. A few months later, listen to it again and see what happens to you.
She won. Plain and simple. Now what are you going to do about it? You didn’t kill yourself so that means there’s a fight left in you.

R

Ranger

Its become almost impossible to distinguish between normal female behavior and cluster b disorder.
Agreed. I don’t think there is a difference. Connect these dots:

“A woman doesn’t want a man that other women don’t want to Fvck.” Rollo Tomassi

Competition anxiety is very real. She knows that other women will want to Fvck you. She has a major investment going on. So how does she prevent another woman from taking you?
She has to reduce you. Make you fat and lazy. Trick you into thinking things that aren’t you to make sure your biological sexual strategy, spreading your seed to many women, isn’t acted upon. So she has no choice but to reduce you.

“ Women would rather share one good man than to be saddled with a faithful loser.” Rollo Tomassi

She reduces you and thus brings about her optimum state. She can now, with you reduced, act upon her biological imperative. Fvck what her idea of what is Alpha on the side and cuck you into provisioning for her. Ever notice how their craziness comes in cycles? When you start showing assertiveness she has to slam you back down.
“Women aren’t crazy. They are crazy like a fox.” Rollo Tomassi.

As her proliferative phase of her cycle comes around, she wants to breed with an alpha. Or her perception of an alpha LMAO. So she hammers you down to ensure you stay at the cave while she’s out ****king or trying to locate one.

A woman creates the very thing she ends up despising. She can’t be in charge of a ****king thing in a relationship. They’re biology, Hypergamy and their sexual duality is anti-civilization. It is extremely destructive. The carnage left in its wake is worth cringing at. And they want to be in charge of us?

So why would she destroy the man she invested so much in? Million dollar question.

“What do women want?”
“They want optimized Hypergamy with her provider completely oblivious of it.”
Rollo Tomassi

In order to optimize Hypergamy she HAS to reduce you. Men are expendable.

I give you woman. She is not being evil, though she can do evil things. So can we. It is important that we fully understand this world or suffer at the hands of the feminine imperative.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

Let me think some more on this Ronin. I need to recall all that happened before and after I saw this same phenomenon.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ranger I actually see where you are coming from. I see women who behave like Rollo describes but I also see & know personally women who don't.

It comes down to an individual's character, which trumps one's nature or urges or whatever else. For men or women.

You insinuate that my guy is a leader around men but a pushover around me/women. You are entirely wrong. He leads me, he leads the relationship & he is a desirable man. He is not perfect but nobody is. Not him, not me, not you.

I have but 2 criteria at the end of the day:

1. Do I desire him sexually?
2. Can he lead me?

That's it. Now there are many contributing factors going into the answer to those 2 questions obviously, but the answer to both questions must be "yes" or I'm out. Few men qualify. The BF gets a yes to both questions.

I'm perfectly pleased to defer to such a man. To do for him; to please him, etc. But there are very few who get yes to both.

And if someone else shows up who is a yes to both? Then it's about character and the value of the current relationship. I'm not going to up end a solid relationship due to some external other person. I'm loyal. Loyalty is always a choice. Loyalty is rooted in character.

R

Ranger

@Ranger

You insinuate that my guy is a leader around men but a pushover around me/women. You are entirely wrong. He leads me, he leads the relationship & he is a desirable man. He is not perfect but nobody is. Not him, not me, not you.
I did not insinuate that BeExcellent. I’ve spent a lot of time in the service. He’s probably a good man.
I was letting people know that Alpha is contextual. A seriously effective operator, well trained, deadly in his own right, can be a Beta in another setting or context. Specifically well trained, effective men in the military. They really don’t know what this stuff is about. I was with a woman that was reluctant to date me at first because hard core infantry and special operators were not “Alpha”. In fact she was turned off by them. Ask some of the women who live around 1st Marine brigade in Hawaii or Camp Shwab in Okinawa. You can also ask women outside Coronado or Ft Bragg.
Well trained mendont know about women other than fvcking a few dozen every time they hit a port or leave country.

Like I said before. The opposite ends of the spectrum is a terrible sampling when it comes to women. I grade along the curve. That makes the assertions by Tomassi and others, including my observations legit. We can’t operate on your assessment. That is a death sentence. Until you put signs on those you say are golden AND HB-6 to 10, what you say about this is invalid. Despite good intentions. I’ve seen bodies caused by good intentions.

No disrespect intended. But your words are invalid unless you know a sure fire test you can give us that works every time and takes less than a few minutes to assess to hit paydirt. We are in the real world now. We know or are learning what really works.

Ronin47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your story is almost identical to mine. Knocked her up.
Listen to that book at least five times. Every time through you will pull up the things you couldn’t confront or were not ready to take in. The stuff comes off in layers. It peels like an onion.
One time through is like taking an antibiotic first dose. To get down to that infection, you have to keep taking the antibiotic or it will come back and thrash you.
The 50 year old women who was posting about her new man yesterday. Saying he is a leader of men. An E-9. A lifer. Probably a really good man. But what people forget is that when people talk about “Alpha”, it is very highly contextual term. People don’t know that a well trained operator, capable of doing some serious damage, isn’t feeling resentment at the time. He isn’t feeling a damn thing. He’s operating. Action. Not thought.
Most men I know from the ranks are totally Alpha in their environment but are total betas when it comes to women. It’s not transferable.
Most are terrified of women and will jump to Beta because they think that the world is different from the one they are Alpha in. And it is but not in the way they think. They are still programmed in a feminine imperative world.
I particularly liked the section in the book about how men, in the eyes of women and in the eyes of the feminine world, view is as expendable. Men are expendable. We are a possible snack and that’s all.
That’s what you need to get mad about. Use that as your impetus to get better. You are expendable and when she was finished reducing you, she was going to put you out of your misery and kick you when you’re down.
Think about that. She can’t be cured of being a woman. Which is worse? Her switch just goes click and she feels nothing and then goes and jumps back on the c@ck carasoul? Leaving you crushed? Or does she stay and thrash and crush you for allowing yourself to become the very thing she sought to turn you into? While during that time also being on the c@ck carousel on the side with you not knowing.
Pick your poison. Listen to the book a minimum of five times. Then as you progress. A few months later, listen to it again and see what happens to you.
She won. Plain and simple. Now what are you going to do about it? You didn’t kill yourself so that means there’s a fight left in you.
The girl I knocked up and married wasnt my BPD.

The BPD came after, and I mean RIGHT AFTER my divorce. Its almost like these chicks have radar lol. I am a fairly successful guy, own my own international business that does well. Very confident in business and easily take control of my surroundings. But this 22 y/o HB8 sensed I was hard core beta programmed from the former wife, and initiated operation BPD waif/ I need a protector mode and my beta chump instincts kicked into overdrive.

But yeah, I started getting gut signals and red flags right after the love bombing phase. I came to later find out she was definately on the c0ck carousel and I didnt know it.

I was in denial because the sex was unfvcking real - have had a fair share of women (kill count 26 and climbing) but this chick let me do ANYTHING I WANTED TO HER, and the way she was so free and careless about it blew me away. It even starting becoming a game where I thought up dirtier and nastier things to try and see if she would let me. She never let me down. Eventually though I caught her red handed, and started my exit. I broke up with her no less than 3 times, each time she did EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to prevent me from leaving her. The whole range of typical BPD bull****...you never loved me, you never cared about me, youre just ****ing someone else, Im going to kill myself blah blah. I learned later she was just projecting onto me everything she was already doing lol.

Anyways like I said, 3 fvcking times, and each time the sex was my achilles heel. She was just so fvcking hot in bed it was insane.

4th time was the charm, it was after I spend 4 days non-stop reading everything I could find on BPD's and it all started clicking into place and I went no contact with her and immediately got a temporary restraining order. Once I went no contact I got wind from multiple sources around town, she went into hypergamy overdrive. Fvcked like 10+ guys in a matter of a week lol, sometimes more than one at a time.

This is where my theory comes from that BPD girls experience hypergamy drives at like 10x the power of normal girls, and in her case she just cant control it.

R

Ranger

This is where my theory comes from that BPD girls experience hypergamy drives at like 10x the power of normal girls, and in her case she just cant control it.
Yes. I agree. VERY sexual women are suspect. Its every woman’s tool but especially those who have, shall we say...”Fvcked themselves over the edge.”
He’s taking a break right now but mrgoodstuff has a theory about those women who are actually seeking “supposed Alphas” to crush. She most likely doesn’t know much about all this stuff so she’s running on her own fuel.
As with all women, the more men they have, the less able to pair bond with a man they become.

She is utterly and completely shut off by solipsism. Nothing outside of herself is actually really real with this woman you speak of.
I think you should view yourself as a fortunate man. You’ve experienced this first hand. Just think about how much you know. How much knowledge stuck in all that. That’s your take a way. It would be REALLY hard for another one to crash you. You win. She just stays a used slvt.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure average chumps would like to plow her. So at some level she might be saying truth, we all need to remember that woman's emotions affect her memory to large extent so average slob with moustard around his lips that is 30y old and mumbling something about taking her on a date might change into Chris Hemsworth in the lonely, rainy day you know.
Yes. I agree. VERY sexual women are suspect. Its every woman’s tool but especially those who have, shall we say...”Fvcked themselves over the edge.”
He’s taking a break right now but mrgoodstuff has a theory about those women who are actually seeking “supposed Alphas” to crush. She most likely doesn’t know much about all this stuff so she’s running on her own fuel.
As with all women, the more men they have, the less able to pair bond with a man they become.

She is utterly and completely shut off by solipsism. Nothing outside of herself is actually really real with this woman you speak of.
I think you should view yourself as a fortunate man. You’ve experienced this first hand. Just think about how much you know. How much knowledge stuck in all that. That’s your take a way. It would be REALLY hard for another one to crash you. You win. She just stays a used slvt.
I wish you would stop using that term because you clearly don't know what it means. "Selfish" or egotistical or immature are far more apt in this case. I hate it when people misuse terms they clearly do not understand, and apparently no one else uses the term correctly or understands what it means either.

Generally speaking it refers to a philosophical error, a position which is hopeless epistemologically and scientifically because solipsism prevents any possibility of scientific insight or even communication or dialogue. Radical idealism and perspectivalism, the foundation for postmodernism, liberalism, communism, transgenderism and all forms of relativism, are extremely destructive and ultimately based upon the solipsistic lie, i.e., that truth cannot be known and that science therefore is impossible. Solipsism in a nutshell is radical idealism and relativism. It is anti science, anti truth, and anti certainty. It is a completely unsustainable position practically speaking, although probably a fun idea to spin around in your for a few minutes if one is so inclined.

Again, you are talking about a totally different issue. You are speaking to alleged character defects on the part of females. These are well documented, and utterly destructive to any prospects for a stable civilization of any kind. Gynocracy is proven destructive, witness Teresa May, Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton and just about any and every female "leader" you can think of. Anyway, just wanted to correct you there so we are all aware of what we are actually talking about.

As far as older women's attractiveness, I too am skeptical about how attractive a 50 year old woman would be to men in their 20's or even early 30's. I think even men in their 40's would be attracted to women in their 20's or perhaps 30's. 50 year old women are going to attract the attention of men who are 60+. For the most part. There may be a few outliers here and there of course, but men generally prefer women in a narrow age band (18 to 30 typically), regardless of the age of the man.

There are some women who age very gracefully. I think of Ann Coulter. She never tells anyone her age, but she's probably in her early 50's. She looks great, especially for her age. Laura Ingraham is a beautiful woman. She is in her early 50's as well. However, if you look at a close up, she has many many fine lines. TV makeup hides a lot of that. It's definitely possible for white women to age gracefully. Asian women and Black women are said to age the most gracefully, but perhaps this trait is overstated. I know lots of Asian women in their 30's who look like they are in their 30's. Most black women are so fat it doesn't even matter whether they are less likely to wrinkle.

Anyway, this post is a bit longer than I had anticipated so I'll just leave it to others to chime in.

Last edited:
R

Ranger

Dude I wish you would stop using that term because you clearly don't know what it means. "Selfish" or egotistical or immature are far more apt in this case. I hate it when people misuse terms they clearly do not understand, and apparently no one else uses the term correctly either.
Well don’t read it then. You don’t get to dictate definitions. I’ve researched it in a dozen dictionaries and lectures as well.

Selfish; concerning ones pleasure or profit, lacking consideration for others

Solipsism; derived from the Latin word solus meaning alone, self.
The idea that ones own mind can be sure to exist. Knowledge outside ones own mind is uncertain
Having to do with goals, ambitions and/or aims.

“Biological aims and imperatives are solipsistic as they do not consider existences outside of self important.”

I put a couple of sentences there so you at least get a better understanding of the word within context.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Well don’t read it then. You don’t get to dictate definitions. I’ve researched it in a dozen dictionaries and lectures as well.

Selfish; concerning ones pleasure or profit, lacking consideration for others

Solipsism; derived from the Latin word solus meaning alone, self.
The idea that ones own mind can be sure to exist. Knowledge outside ones own mind is uncertain
Having to do with goals, ambitions and/or aims.

“Biological aims and imperatives are solipsistic as they do not consider existences outside of self important.”

I put a couple of sentences there so you at least get a better understanding of the word within context.
I am not dictating definitions. I hope you don't take my comments personally. They are not intended as attack. My goal is clarification. I could just as well tell you not to read my post/s. What good does that do? We are trying to communicate clearly and reach an understanding of how things actually work to improve the quality of our lives. My goal is clarification based upon the actual meaning of the terms.

We are not that far apart actually. I am simply pointing out that solipsism is TYPICALLY and most widely used to point to philosophical error, especially those of an epistemological nature, namely that relying solely on one's own thoughts makes communication impossible. It makes scientific statements impossible. It makes the application of science impossible.

Solipsism is radical idealism and relativism. This is where you get wacky ideas like transgenderism and postmodernism, totally anti-scientific ideas, literal delusions masquerading as valid forms of existence or thought.

Here is a decent starting point for an understanding of solipsism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism#cite_note-maar-2

Solipsism (/ˈsɒlɪpsɪzəm/ ( listen); from Latin solus, meaning 'alone', and ipse, meaning 'self')[1] is the philosophical idea that only one's own mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind. As a metaphysical position, solipsism goes further to the conclusion that the world and other minds do not exist.

I agree with your general assessment (as far as I understand it; not totally possible to understand your position since your posts are so garbled as you post from a phone), but beexcellent of course can point to individual examples of women who work hard or have other positive characteristics.

The problem of course is that when women take posiitions of power within society as a CLASS, their collective tendencies and predispositions push all of a society in a destructive direction. Their tendencies to be inclusive, compassionate, nurturing; their tendency to avoid physical labor, their incompetence in math and science (at high levels), their lack of composure, their mercurial nature, all of these traits, in sum, are not conducive to the creation, maintenance or advancement of civilization.

There are some highly intelligent blacks, but when you allow blacks to control their own societies, the result is chaos, violence, poverty and misery.

To a large extent, we are responsible as men for protecting women and blacks from their own nature.

Last edited: