Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Social Food Chain of HighSchool

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm SIDEBOARD, and I'm from the Philippines, and I'm having trouble with getting chicks here at my high school. I've read some of the topics here but I think it only works in your schools.

Well here's my main problem, I know I'm handsome, smart, sporty and musically/artistically inclined. Sure I know I can use that as my WMD for chicks, but I can't use 'em since my rep is whack, I'm way below the high school food chain food chain. I've got friends, both popular and unpopular, but the popular people who aren't my friends are power hungry. The reason why I can't get chicks is because they've tainted my reputation, just because I don't follow them(example, they want to copy my homework I don't let them). So what do I do, of course I know that violence isn't the answer, chicks would only see me as a primal being who needs fists to solve problems. Talking to them won't work since they act like Neanderthals. I'm sure I can get chicks from the lower years but if one of my enemies finds out it'll spread and once again a propaganda scheme starts.

Any suggestions?

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
Hi, I'm SIDEBOARD, and I'm from the Philippines, and I'm having trouble with getting chicks here at my high school. I've read some of the topics here but I think it only works in your schools.

Well here's my main problem, I know I'm handsome, smart, sporty and musically/artistically inclined. Sure I know I can use that as my WMD for chicks, but I can't use 'em since my rep is whack, I'm way below the high school food chain food chain. I've got friends, both popular and unpopular, but the popular people who aren't my friends are power hungry. The reason why I can't get chicks is because they've tainted my reputation, just because I don't follow them(example, they want to copy my homework I don't let them). So what do I do, of course I know that violence isn't the answer, chicks would only see me as a primal being who needs fists to solve problems. Talking to them won't work since they act like Neanderthals. I'm sure I can get chicks from the lower years but if one of my enemies finds out it'll spread and once again a propaganda scheme starts.

Any suggestions?

Look at it this way, you have it in your head that you're rep has been destroyed and you are unable to pull chicks...It may not be such a bad case actually.

Go out , start talking to lots of girls, sure as hell some will respond. You'll start breaking the ice firstly and secondly your so called 'friends ' will come up looking like idiots and ones spreading false rumors. Plus this is what helped me , taking part in extra curricular , it kind of helped me get noticed on the campus.

I'll tell you my incident: In my first year in college , I was rumored to be Anti -Hindu. Guess what , some guys actually became hostile to me. Later on one of the guys confronted me with the fact that I had this rumor going on behind my back . He then added that as I was talking to him , it made him clear of the fact that I was not so.

So dont worry, think of it as this way: You've hit rock bottom in terms of rep, theres only one place where your rep can go, and thats above.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your friends to stop spreading the rumors, and if they don't drop them. You don't need friends like that, no matter how "popular".

Find/hang out with friends who make you feel good, not like crap. Oh and like what nicenomore said just talk to chicks, I'm sure your reputation isn't as bad as you say it is.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips, but here's another thing, the chicks I target actually believe those rumors.(well except for some, but I failed with them because I was a nice guy)

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asdfghjkl said:
Tell your friends to stop spreading the rumors, and if they don't drop them. You don't need friends like that, no matter how "popular".
totally true..your friends exist to make you feel good not bad. Even I'm chucking my "friends" circle of guys who put me down

Find/hang out with friends who make you feel good, not like crap.
This line is sign worthy....

Plus , dont worry even if the chicks believe your rumors . You may have a slightly uphill battle, but what the heck , at least you end up breaking stereotypes if nothing else. And that helps you a lot with other girls.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, well I don't think its slightly uphill I think it is uphill. So what do I do about competition?

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
I know, well I don't think its slightly uphill I think it is uphill. So what do I do about competition?
read it today , I have to apply it:

You dont compete in a competion , you eliminate it.

For ex: If a guy enters the group , you still gotta control the flow, etc.

Cant be very specific here because I gotta try it out myself first.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
Thanks for the tips, but here's another thing, the chicks I target actually believe those rumors.(well except for some, but I failed with them because I was a nice guy)
Hmm, i feel like there is more to this story than what your telling us, oneitis maybe?

Anyway, if these girls believe these stupid rumors, even after you tell them otherwise (you did try to tell them otherwise right?) then ditch them, you dont need ignorant people in your life.

SIDEBOARD said:
Hey bud, there's competition everywhere, life's a competition. You have to compete for college, job, sports, and yes even girls.

nicenomore said:
This is a good quote, you have to rise above the competition, not just with women but in life.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about living your own life and stop pretending that there's some sort of politics in school?

The "tough" guys in school don't act like you seem to be. There's no propoganda ****. They're open and honest with their opinions, that is what power is. Not your vicarious bull**** of plotting, scheming, and being a loser.

Cut the crap drama queen.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
How about living your own life and stop pretending that there's some sort of politics in school?

The "tough" guys in school don't act like you seem to be. There's no propoganda ****. They're open and honest with their opinions, that is what power is. Not your vicarious bull**** of plotting, scheming, and being a loser.

Couldn't have said it better myself :rockon:

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
nicenomore said:
read it today , I have to apply it:

For ex: If a guy enters the group , you still gotta control the flow, etc.
I don't quite understand this quote. Can someone elaborate more? I've read the below post from asdfhgh but it doesn't "clicK' in my mind. Thanks.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Precursor said:
I don't quite understand this quote. Can someone elaborate more? I've read the below post from asdfhgh but it doesn't "clicK' in my mind. Thanks.
well on a rough idea.....

say if you are talking to a girl , and another guy comes over.Now you have competition for her attention. You have the following options:

1) to include him in the conversation

2) to blow him out , through body language , words(put him down) etc.

If you choose the first method, introduce him to the girl etc, and then politely excuse yourself , you can assure yourself , the guy isn't plotting schemes behind your back. Plus he will be in a positive mindset. That means your competition is over.

If you choose the second method , you'll still win , but he will have resentment, he will have plotted schemes against you, and now you are still in a competition. And he may come back again to c0ck bl0ck you , or come with a friend etc.

Precursor, hope you now understand about competing and eliminating competition.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:

Sorry dude but I gotta defend myself here.

How would you know that these things don't happen in MY SCHOOL? HAVE YOU BEEN TO MY SCHOOL? DUDE TELL ME, HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT THESE THINGS AREN'T HAPPENING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED WHAT I HAVE!? WANNA KNOW WHY I THINK LIKE THIS? BECAUSE I WAS A LATE BLOOMER, I MATURED ONLY WHEN I GOT TO MY 1ST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, now people are using my late maturity as a weapon, and you know why they hate me so much? It's because I'm richer, more handsome and a lot better all around person compared to the A**es I tell you about, oh and here's my trump card, my dad is a small time actor here in the Philippines(NOT BRAGGING)(doesn't compare to Brad Pitt or some other guy.) Now since people know this they try to "Level the playing field by bringing me down" as Doctor Phil says. Now I may know all of the reasons why they hate me, but you still can't take the sharpness of the words they say.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
Sorry dude but I gotta defend myself here.

How would you know that these things don't happen in MY SCHOOL? HAVE YOU BEEN TO MY SCHOOL? DUDE TELL ME, HOW CAN YOU BE SURE THAT THESE THINGS AREN'T HAPPENING WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED WHAT I HAVE!? WANNA KNOW WHY I THINK LIKE THIS? BECAUSE I WAS A LATE BLOOMER, I MATURED ONLY WHEN I GOT TO MY 1ST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, now people are using my late maturity as a weapon, and you know why they hate me so much? It's because I'm richer, more handsome and a lot better all around person compared to the A**es I tell you about, oh and here's my trump card, my dad is a small time actor here in the Philippines(NOT BRAGGING)(doesn't compare to Brad Pitt or some other guy.) Now since people know this they try to "Level the playing field by bringing me down" as Doctor Phil says. Now I may know all of the reasons why they hate me, but you still can't take the sharpness of the words they say.
you know you're better than them ,so why do you worry?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you take it.

I kow easier said than done , but you gotta stop taking the words so personally, esp. if it hurts.. Plus go over to themysterymethod.com/forum and search "AMOGS " and read the articles. That should give you a way to deal with so called "smart alecks"

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful hints man, really appreciate it, now lets end this thread before I get flamed by someone else.

Oh and what does oneitis mean?

Last edited:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's alot of bull**** is highschool about social status, and one thing I've always had an advantage with is not even seeing that crap. I'm not the most popular guy, but I know everyone, I get along with everyone (save a few people who I have good reasons to not get along with), and I'm generally a guy that "gets it," I'm not one of those losers who feels lost in the sorts of conversations you have with more popular kids.

My advice to you? Be like that. You don't have to look at your social life at school as a huge mountain to climb inch by inch. See it as more of a loose web of people. Make loose connections, get numbers, talk to people, and just branch out. Look at it from a different perspective, be able to detach yourself from social status and cliques and all that trash.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
Thanks for the helpful hints man, really appreciate it, now lets end this thread before I get flamed by someone else.

Oh and what does oneitis mean?

Dont worry about being flamed. Someone will do it to you in any walk of life. So dont worry.
Oneitis is a major disease among AFCs and newbies of seduction world.
Its symptoms are: one finds theres just this one girl for me, shes perfect , we are destined to be together , forever.....blah blah.....Thats oneitis. In your case if you always think about the one girl , whom you took out the other day , you're having oneitis.

Theres one cure to oneitis , go chat up ten other girls. You'll never look back on your previous one.

The cure has the following effects:
You stop placing value on one particular girl . You stop thinking about her , you stop qualifying yourself to her , you stop trying to be "perfect" around her You act normal around her , because you know if she goes , others are waiting for you.

Like if you feel that this girl you took to the concert is your only one in life , and no other girl wants to talk to you, obviously you'll have pressure. However , if you talk to other girls , have fun , and talk to other girls in your class, you'll never ever always think about her.

Plus about your queries of social status , handle has summed up best:
handle said:
My advice to you? Be like that. You don't have to look at your social life at school as a huge mountain to climb inch by inch. See it as more of a loose web of people. Make loose connections, get numbers, talk to people, and just branch out. Look at it from a different perspective, be able to detach yourself from social status and cliques and all that trash

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see, so this oneitis, is just now, the other day at our prom i slow danced with 8 girls(although those are FRIENDS only) well at least I can cure it.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
I see, so this oneitis, is just now, the other day at our prom i slow danced with 8 girls(although those are FRIENDS only) well at least I can cure it.
Yeah..you can cure it.

Caveat: In school/college , your reputation is made damn fast.So dont go overboard with trying to seduce every chick

But tell me something sideboard, in your first post you said you cant get chicks because your reputation is tainted. Now you're telling us that you slow danced with 8 chicks who are friends. 8 chicks. As long as they arent the ones spreadng rumours, dont even worry about the guys, 8 girls make your rep faster and stronger than 8 guys who destroy it
Maybe your rep isn't as bad as it seems to you.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but those chicks aren't hot, there just friends, some have the same situation as I do. That's why I wrote friends in all caps.