Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Snowball Effect

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
I'm on the snowball effect.
I got a little happy at first, with small things, and now I'm feeling better and better as each day passes, and big things are starting to happen !!
Remember this? Well you should, it was one of the more inspirational posts to be placed amongst us here at the high school forum.

BBB - I'm Winning

If you haven't all ready read that post, i suggest you do so now, since it was the original inspiration to this post.

I don't think BBB realised what he had discovered when he first posted that paragraph up. It is perhaps the most effective improvement tool and at the same time ensures happiness. One could compare it to the business or trade cycle which is found in our economies, there are always booms and busts, just like people will always go through periods of optimism and pessimism, laugh and cry, be happy and be sad, hate and love, i could go on forever.

These emotions are our life. Dig deep in to your memories. Remember those times that you felt completely in control? You thought everyone liked you, you felt like you where on the top of the world. Do you remember that? Remember how you felt... how good it was. Now, on the oppisite end of the scale, remember times that you felt like ****, when you felt ugly, unwanted, unliked, and felt like a lazy hunk of crap. You have all felt both ends of the scales and you will continue to do so for the rest of your life. Afterall, you can't have on with out the other.

So let me tell you how this all relates back to the snowball effect. I'm going to go back to my economy analogy. Just like a government can use micro/macro economic reform, change its policies, etc. to increase the amount of growth you can do the same with your life. The snowball effect is a result of you taking the smaller things in your life first and working at them, it means always being conciously happy, being satisfied with yourself when you do something right. Being happy about yourself is something that can be conciously learned and is the back bone of the snowball effect. You have to stop 'waiting'. People just keep waiting for things to come to them. If you started right now, just for example did your homework which you have been putting off, maybe called up an old friend, cleaned up around the house for your parents, you will start to develop an inner sense of satisfaction and serenity.

You have to get a bit crazy. Do things you have been putting off. Most importantly, be HAPPY with yourself that you have done them, realise that you are making an effort to improve yourself and you should be satisfied with that. For example, wake up an hour earlier and maybe go for a walk. Enjoy the sites that you see. Or perhaps next time at work, put a bit more effort in, not because you will get paid more but because you want to be satisfied with the job you have done. Inner satisfaction and happiness is the key to life. When you have these feelings and you sit down in front of the TV, you wont feel 'guilty' which so many people do because they know they are just doing it to avoid what they know they really should be doing.

The first approach is ussually what sets it all off. Talk to a girl and be glad that you did it. Put in the effort and watch your results. Seriously, the amount of girls you get are a direct result of the amount of effort that you put in. MORE EFFORT = MORE GIRLS. It's common sense but people still make half assed attempts at getting girls.

Having fun is key. Getting in to the 'snowball effect' is easy and you can do it straight away. Just remember to keep pushing the boundaries, expanding your horizons, and developing yourself. During all times be happy with what you have done, realise that life is meant to be enjoyed and thats exactly what your doing.

Of course there will be times where you enter a bust. I could give my views on it, but im going to let fragmentor take it on this one: Let Go and Get Back on That Horse

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOw that is pretty inspirational. I did pretty much everything you are talking about even before I read that post. lol.

littleweasel22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it.... you are completly right. Always being happy and satasified with all that you have accomplished is huge, and a very attractive quality. In fact, many times have I been complemeted by the ladies on how they love to see me smiling when i first walk through the door in those early mornings.