Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The smartest man in the world.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw an interesting video that I found both funny and somewhat sad. Give it a look and discuss. I don't know if it has been posted here before but if it has, forgive me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlAJ81mAvk4

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm suprised the feminists aren't all over this commercial like a fly on sh1t. However I think its pretty AFC, that he would run instead of getting a piece of azz, then kicking her to the curb.

But funny none the less and will likely get people to be interested in its product.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I'm suprised the feminists aren't all over this commercial like a fly on sh1t. However I think its pretty AFC, that he would run instead of getting a piece of azz, then kicking her to the curb.

You may be right, but my guess is he didn't have a rubber and didn't want to end up here posting how he ruined his life for a piece of azz.

mzilla2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing a european or latin ad? That'd never get air here! LOL

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the ending line, "A moment of clarity". It is very appropriate. It seems like one of the things lacking to many posters here is "clarity: IMHO

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would a typical AFC do in such a situation? Jump to save her, perhaps.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
mzilla2 said:
I'm guessing a european or latin ad? That'd never get air here! LOL

Yeah I don't think an ad like that has aired in the US in over 20 years lol.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
What would a typical AFC do in such a situation? Jump to save her, perhaps.

I agree. The guy isn't an AFC. That's why he's the smartest man in the world. :crackup:

Reaction score
An American male would have saved her and then once she was on solid ground she would push him off the cliff!!! And this is what he would deserve for being Capt'N-Sav-A-Ho!!!

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He has a horse; he shoudl have had his manly ways with her first, then rode off into the sunset! He owes her nothing outside of that . :yes:

Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
HahaHA, THAT VIDEO WAS FUNNY - ACTUALLY HE WAS THE all time leader of Jeopardy in dollars won in the history of the game -- I remember watching him.

Technically he was right - that is why the audience was laughing so hard!! He should have challenged.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
HahaHA, THAT VIDEO WAS FUNNY - ACTUALLY HE WAS THE all time leader of Jeopardy in dollars won in the history of the game -- I remember watching him.

Technically he was right - that is why the audience was laughing so hard!! He should have challenged.

I agree. That video was funny. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that was.. odd. but strangely cool.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laughed when I watched it on Jeopardy and I laughed now when I watched it on youtube.