The Situation

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl likes me and I like her too but this girl will get mad at everything I do. Typical nagging black woman. If I tell her to call me back in an hour or something she will reply with: "you dont have time for me". I cant see her now because we on christmas break from college and she lives far from me. What do you guys think I should do with her to soften her up?

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. You don't need that.

Typical nagging black woman.
I don't see how nagging is typical of black women. I thought it was more of a women in general issue. No need to bring race into it.

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand how you can expect to get advice when you diss a whole race of women. As previously stated, women in general nag. It's obvious that you have no tact which is essential in this seduction game.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm black. i was just jokin about that part. To me she seems kind of head strong. I know she likes me. I just wanna be in a position where I call all da shots.

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well carry on playboy, we understand. :D

But to answer your question I'd leave her alone. Who wants to deal with a chick that thrives off of drama? Now it would be different if she was just a STRONG woman but a plain and simple bitch just won't due.