Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The SINGLE most important aspect of picking up women.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persistence?

that seems to be the opposite of what we're supposed to do: NEXT THEM.

persistence creates stalkers and false hope... no?

delta

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Gunwitch said:
I am gonna give a little crash course on the essence of picking up women right here for newer visitors or those who have forgotten the essentials, or those who have found some of this a bit too complicated to figure out why it works at a psychological level.

First understanding: Women dig sex and are conditioned against saying so by society. Women condition other women with this "giant lie" to keep us feeling inferior, as those who feel inferior will give romance and dates and flowers and support and vacations in return for a "gift of her sex she doesnt totally enjoy".

Second understanding: The essence of a woman is, by first factual nature even by genitals, to take in, to submit, to be passive.

So what conclusion do we come to here?

Sexual and persistent.

FIRST you are masculine, persistent, aggressive, dominant. This triggers her psychological reaction that we all have when we feel someone has a more dominant character. Look at how those without an identity of their own cling to people of other races, and begin to match their state of mind and even start to talk or act like them after hanging out together. Women do this with basically any man they end up having sex with, or they simply never feel like a woman/passive/takes in/ submissive.

You of course arent rude or mean in conveyance of this, but instead masculine and go for what ya want and ONLY take a real no for an answer, you dont just eject right off if she makes ya doubt the attraction or chemistry.

Second

You project, yet do not say anything of, a sexual state of being, through eye contact, voice and body language. As this is the state you want her to match when she begins to psychologically "take you in".

This is THE fundamental of any pick up artist, natural, player, ladies man of any sort from any style. Some may feel they "say the right things" or that "women like me cause I act like a jerk" etc etc, but the truth always comes back to sexual and persistent, or perhaps "sexual and masculine" frames hidden beneath their explanations of what they do.

Get laid not liked!
Http://www.dynamicsexlife.com/
"make the ho say no"
Not all woman enjoy sex, many hate it, many love it, it is like everything else in life, we all enjoy and dislike many different things.

Some hot babes are sex maniacs, addicts, wanton slu-ts, nymphamaniacs, or what ever term you want to use to describe them.

On the other hand some hate sex, maybe they were abused as young girls, or never had a guy that could bring them to an orgasm.

Having a di-ck that is as big or bigger than, Lexington Steele's, is useless unless you know how to use it.

I think most gorgeous girls would enjoy sex if they met guys who were perfect lovers, but unfortunately the reality is that very few guys are, as the result of this so many woman have to pretend that they enjoy sex when they don't.

Guys have to get to the G-Spot of the hot babe before they stick the Big Boy in or else they won't enjoy the encounter.

No one on here ever gives any hints on how to be the perfect lover, they just all say that every girl enjoys sex, but they won't enjoy it very much unless the guy who is fu-cking them knows how to do it properly. :yes:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does every guy want pvssy? Yeah.

Yeah then every girl wants d!ck. That's what he's trying to say, not that every chick is a sex maniac. We all want and need the opposite sex, that's why we are attracted to them.

Girls do though get urges for sex much less than guys, every other day or two days. For guys it's every minute or so. This does not mean she can't get horny, just her natural urge to fvck happens less. Gunwitch is trying to say that if you get into a state that will make her think of sex you can get her horny because you intiated the feeling, just as when yor happy and girls suddenly become happy because of you, like they feed of your emotions. If your feeling is "I am going to fvck you." then she'll mirror it and you'll probally get laid easier then if your feeling was "OMG I DON'T DESERVE YOU" or "LOL I AM SO C&F AND QUIRKY HEHE"

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Does every guy want pvssy? Yeah.

Yeah then every girl wants d!ck. That's what he's trying to say, not that every chick is a sex maniac. We all want and need the opposite sex, that's why we are attracted to them.

Girls do though get urges for sex much less than guys, every other day or two days. For guys it's every minute or so. This does not mean she can't get horny, just her natural urge to fvck happens less. Gunwitch is trying to say that if you get into a state that will make her think of sex you can get her horny because you intiated the feeling, just as when yor happy and girls suddenly become happy because of you, like they feed of your emotions. If your feeling is "I am going to fvck you." then she'll mirror it and you'll probally get laid easier then if your feeling was "OMG I DON'T DESERVE YOU" or "LOL I AM SO C&F AND QUIRKY HEHE"
I think he might be trying to SELL books or other similar material to guys who can't successfully allure any hot babes, I may be wrong, but I have heard of the name before, so I'm very suspicious. :yes:

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This tip including Fingers answer is one of the best piece of advice you can get if you are not getting laid. Thanks Gunwitch!