Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Silver Bullet

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is NO silver bullet to getting girls. No magic pill. No one fantastic trick. No one specific technique.

What you learn from this site, whatever your goal with women, is to basically become a better male. Confidence, Charm, Intelligence, Eloquence, Being Articulate, Witty, Being Mysterious and the rest of it, are not only used to pick up women, but is to be used to your advantage in life in general.

Many people read about Neg Hits and think that's the one magic way to get a beautiful woman. It's not. Many guys have used outright insults, thinking they are using neg hits, and fail miserably at their pick-up. Even if they had gotten the concept of neg hits right, they would have failed anyway.

The tips, tricks and techniques here are not independent entities. They are to be used TOGETHER with each other.

If you decide to not show a particular girl as much attention as you have been doing, she isn't going to get flush wet and jump you immediately. If you comment to the girl sitting next to you on the bus that your sister wears the same shoes as she does, she isn't going to throw her number is your face either. If you tell a joke at a table and people laugh, the girls will not go home and have dirty wet dreams about you.

Too many guys read about a specific tip, start gushing excitedly, rush out to try it, then feel absolutely bewildered as to why the girl-they-didn't-approach-in-an-attempt-to-be-mysterious didn't titter in excitment at the very sight of him and give him her phone number, email address, and fax number.

It doesn't work like that. You especially do not do something you consider "Don Juan" like ignoring a girl, then ask why she didn't wet her pants.

If you want to get a beautiful girl, you can't just insult her under the guise of a neg hit and expect to get anything but a slap.

If you neg her outside the proper context, it's an insult. If you banter on and on about zodiac signs, it's boring. If you crack joke after joke, you're a clown. If you don't say anything in a conversation, you're too shy to speak up. If you just make eye contact and don't smile, you're a stalker. If you DON'T make eye contact and smile anyway, she isn't going to know who it's directed at! If you don't make eye contact, don't smile, and mumble "Hello", you're a crazy man on the subway. If you compliment her profusely, you're just as bad as all the others.

If you do however, make eye contact, smile, say hello, comment on her shoes looking familiar, follow up by saying it's a nice pair, and that you can tell a lot about a person by the shoes they wear, and STOP talking right there, you will make a lot more progress than just ignoring her or telling her about her bad fashion sense.

Put everything you learn from this website, and use them TOGETHER. Be witty, charming, funny, mysterious, eloquent and exciting. Change your mindset ; don't just add one new thing and expect it to make a huge difference.

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Raoul. I have to agree with you 120%. It does get old hearing, "so I made eye contact with this girl today and she smiled at me" "do you think she likes me".

The tips, tricks and techniques here are not independent entities. They are to be used TOGETHER with each other.
Perfect, you just hit the nail on the head.

The only other comment I can say here is yes as Raoul said "Put everything you learn from this website, and use them TOGETHER. Be witty, charming, funny, mysterious, eloquent and exciting." But I also feel that every trick, tip, etc learned cannot always be turned around and used in the same sense. You have learn how to take everything learned and incorporate them so they fit your attitude and personality. Just because a tip worked for one DJ doesn't mean it will work for another. Find out what does and what doesn't work for you through experamenting. Don't expect instanteous success, remember failures will lead to success in the end.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raoul, good job. you are perfectly right on.

I even remember going through that faze where I would be so excited to try a new technique that I would forget about the basics... now, I just say fawckit and have fun whereever I go.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely put!

Elimidate