Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Silent Treatment part 2

Reaction score
SeanJuan said:
Why are you even bothering with this chick man?
She was jerking your chain 3 months ago and guess what? She just discovered that she can waltz into your life 3 months later and pick up right where she left off.....a nice ego boost for her I'm sure. Not to mention the fact that she thinks you're enough of a chump to buy her flowers on top of it all.
Self respect and dignity are worth more than a piece of ass man. Turn your back.
I nevr bought her flowers. She started hounding me for flowers on our 4th date and I laughed it off. I never bought her a thing.

Then after the 4th date is around when she disappeared.

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you didn't buy her flowers.....she just mentioned again to you that you should buy her flowers.....she must think quite highly of herself and is testing to see if you will be a chump and buy her flowers after her little Houdini episode.
Either way..... 3 months has passed....why would you get spun up in her web again?
You're setting yourself up for more of her BS. You must like the drama. Good luck.

Reaction score
SeanJuan said:
Either way..... 3 months has passed....why would you get spun up in her web again?
Isn't it obvious why? To get laid. But I still haven't replied.

Reaction score
I think I'm going to reply and try to get her to send me some pics of her tits. If I can get her to send them, I'll post them in this thread for all to see.

What do you think?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I think I'm going to reply and try to get her to send me some pics of her tits. If I can get her to send them, I'll post them in this thread for all to see.

What do you think?
I can't believe your 28. I don't know how I missed this before. This absolutely amazes me.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your game is f*cking horrible. This woman has your nuts in a vice. Somebody needs to slap you. Stop letting her play little mind games like this. Either get her to your place alone and pound her silly, or ignore her and find someone else.

You also completely destroyed your frame and the upper hand you had with the "hey babe what time are you coming over?" line. The pvssy eating line was horrible too. Your frame is always a thinly veiled version of "i need you", "i want you", or "where are you". Not good. You sound like a horny 14 year old. It's especially horrible since you are still regurgitating this neediness after she completely played you. And you're STILL trying to contact her after she continues to ignore you regularly. You should be a stone cold block of granite to this b*tch right now. She doesn't deserve any form of affection, any humor, attention, anything. The only emotion she deserves to feel with respect to you should be guilt. And please, don't ever chase obvious flakes with texts.

Arrange to meet up, remain completely unresponsive to her request for flowers, don't reveal any affection, don't start conversation... just TIME, DATE, LOCATION. You might want to directly state that if she doesn't show, she might as well just completely F*CK OFF. Maybe tell her that you are setting aside "important plans" to see her to subconsciously imply that misbehavior will carry some sort of payload from you and that you also have other important things going on. If she flakes, cut her out completely. If you do f*ck her, throw her directly out of your place about thirty minutes after you finish and refuse to kiss her. Treat her like garbage and don't apologize for any of it. Then ignore her calls or texts immediately after the engagement. Continue to spin plates.

That should slap her back down to earth.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I can't believe your 28. I don't know how I missed this before. This absolutely amazes me.

Alright I can handle that. I admit I am still getting used to NOT being a complete loser who gets no ass.

I just finished emailing Francisco explaining how this girl is the ULTIMATE b!tch.

The last time we got together we were talking, and I expressed feelings and told her "i don't want you to go away"

She consoled me and told me "it's ok, I won't go away"

then she DISSAPEARED for 3 months. Didn't return my calls or or texts. How big of a b!tch is she?

Thanks for the advice Telos I'll keep it in mind.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is ... said:
Alright I can handle that. I admit I am still getting used to NOT being a complete loser who gets no ass.

I just finished emailing Francisco explaining how this girl is the ULTIMATE b!tch.

The last time we got together we were talking, and I expressed feelings and told her "i don't want you to go away"

She consoled me and told me "it's ok, I won't go away"

then she DISSAPEARED for 3 months. Didn't return my calls or or texts. How big of a b!tch is she?

Thanks for the advice Telos I'll keep it in mind.
Now you know, NEVER tell a woman "i don't want you to go away". Not only does it inherently put her on a pedestal and make you look like an insecure loser, it gives her all the power possible in the arrangement. She knows that if she does go away, you'll remain a whipped little b*tch wrapped around her finger. This is simple, basic, fundamental DJ stuff man. Seriously. You are deep in the matrix right now. Eject while you still can!

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
The funny thing is I dumped this girl and didn't care about her but I let her come back a few weeks later and THEN I started feeling something for her. And then she was nice and sweet in my face but now we see what she was really up to.

Don't worry I won't be contacting her again. And when she contacts me I will ignore her ass so she knows how it feels.
Let it go dude.

Reaction score
Telos said:
Now you know, NEVER tell a woman "i don't want you to go away". Not only does it inherently put her on a pedestal and make you look like an insecure loser, it gives her all the power possible in the arrangement. She knows that if she does go away, you'll remain a whipped little b*tch wrapped around her finger. This is simple, basic, fundamental DJ stuff man. Seriously. You are deep in the matrix right now. Eject while you still can!

I am nexting her again. No contact because I already messed up the re-connection.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she contacted you again, I quoted it because it's what you said before remember?

Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
she contacted you again, I quoted it because it's what you said before remember?

Yeah, my bad man. I dumped her originally just because my head was a complete wreck from the new years eve disaster. Then I realized it was a mistake and tried to reverse it.

I am a total mess right now, I may need a shrink.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need a shrink.

You're going through a vicious cycle. Unless you stay away from her and just live your life, you're going to continue doing stupid stuff.

Look at how much time you've wasted on this chick that you don't even care about. is it worth it?

Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
You don't need a shrink.

You're going through a vicious cycle. Unless you stay away from her and just live your life, you're going to continue doing stupid stuff.

Look at how much time you've wasted on this chick that you don't even care about. is it worth it?
How about the other one from work? There is no escape. We work a few feet away from each other, just different cubicles. I changed my hours but I still think about her all he time.

I think that's really messing up my skull and I'm reaching out to any woman to help me forget.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so now you're going to act desperate about it?

come on man!

It's time to Man the f>ck up! You don't take vengeance on a chick, you don't stalk a chick, you don't do sh>t to a chick. You just simply walk away.

Man, I can't begin to tell you how ugly it looks when you see someone getting beaten up by a girl from aside. it's disgusting.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is ... said:
Yeah, my bad man. I dumped her originally just because my head was a complete wreck from the new years eve disaster. Then I realized it was a mistake and tried to reverse it.

I am a total mess right now, I may need a shrink.

Bro, I've been there times 10. You tasted heaven on new years and now it's seemingly gone forever. I know how that feels. I really wouldn't have been so harsh if I knew that you were on the brink of insanity here, haha. Honestly. You need to cut her out. Get your head straight and wait until your shame and apathy dissipates. Start searching for other prospects but don't dive in head first. You need to find projects and things to keep you occupied that will also simultaneously boost your esteem. PM me if you need someone to talk to.