Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The signs

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey this is probably a dumb question to ask but what are some signs (obvious or non obvious) that a guy is into you. Like in your guys point of view, what are things you would do if you liked a girl, different from your friends that are girls? Thanks in advance guys!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest you look for a female forum for this question because they will give you answers more geared towards the majority of guys. I do not believe Don Juans are the norm where you live and so our signs of attraction are different from all the other inferior males. Our graces rarely let a lesser female realise that we could possibly lower ourselves to their pitiful level. However, do not despair faced with your hopeless case. Realise that the Gods of sosuave have sent me to help you. I have arrived on my white horse to help you best of my ability.

Eye contact + smile.

There, the light of the Gods has now been cast upon you. You must now pray on your knees and repeat 494328587345349 times "I am unworthy".

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um....like Lik said, this is a DJ site. We practically read stuff on how NOT to be flowery to you (girls in general). So if he's doing flowery stuff, he likes you and is an AFC. If he's not....he's a DJ or you just don't catch his eye. Seriously, go to a female forum. It's better for you.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know ive read some of spoiled's post and realized that this girl is border line retarded...reasons...she has been told repeated that she should not try to help or get help from this site...and she would know the answer to her question if she read the bible..bot over all i think she adds a lil something special to this forum ;) keep it up spoiled.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your atleast a 6-7 on most guys scale, than youll get fvcked.

dumb ass..

Reaction score
and we're terrible alcoholics and live in the mountains of tennesse so if you try to find us, you'll probably get shot by one of us while we're drunk.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Hey this is probably a dumb question to ask but what are some signs (obvious or non obvious) that a guy is into you. Like in your guys point of view, what are things you would do if you liked a girl, different from your friends that are girls? Thanks in advance guys!
A dumb question? No, just dumb people!

If I liked a girl, who was 'different from my other friends who are girls', it would be my damn responsibility to make her aware of that.

You are the female... just sit and wait... don't forget to flirt.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys LOVE for a girl to flirt with you? Like touching etc. (Please be specific)

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled, remove yourself from this forum. The last thing we need is another estrogen dumping female to bring us all down. GO put on some make-up, watch oprah, or better yet, do some dishes. I can't help wondering...how did you even get this site? Some AFC traitor probably told you to attack our common cause , and if I ever found him, a bullet would be planted firmly 2 inches beneath his cerebral cortex.

Word to you from my "ever-so-broken" (not) heart: If you want advice, don't get it from us because we are the englightened males who have learned or are learning to withstand all of the guff you and your evil sex have put out on us.

And yes, I am inconsiderate.

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled is one of us

Spoiled is another user, probably a moderator, just having fun:D
Not that I blame them! Remember, stupid people don't use computers:D

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys LOVE for a girl to flirt with you? Like touching etc. (Please be specific)
Hugs are nice. Then....rubbing....

NO NOT MY CROTCH YOU PERV.

Rub their arm or something. don't be too aggresive, but also do not not do something at all.

Did that make sense?

And stop bumping your own posts lady.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mb121
Spoiled, remove yourself from this forum. The last thing we need is another estrogen dumping female to bring us all down. GO put on some make-up, watch oprah, or better yet, do some dishes. I can't help wondering...how did you even get this site? Some AFC traitor probably told you to attack our common cause , and if I ever found him, a bullet would be planted firmly 2 inches beneath his cerebral cortex.

Word to you from my "ever-so-broken" (not) heart: If you want advice, don't get it from us because we are the englightened males who have learned or are learning to withstand all of the guff you and your evil sex have put out on us.

Lol, your so great mb.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by heteropedro
If your atleast a 6-7 on most guys scale, than youll get fvcked.

dumb ass..
you are being trained by guys.... dont complain....maybe sometime soon it will just be easier to attract girls if you keep coming into this site, im not saying is anything bad, but understand us.

later lesbo

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Reaction score

ahaha, awesome

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score

You must be the most sexist pig I've ever met. . . :mad:

Reaction score
In other news, 2 lesbian nazis were abducted by extra terrestrials and forced into weight loss program..........

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch it guys... you might turn her into a feminist. And that's all the world needs, another feminist:p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be the most sexist pig I've ever met. . . :mad:
Well your in the WRONG place if you want guys to be polite and nice to you. This is not Don Juanita, this is Don Juan.

If a guys likes you he'll put it in the butt, then he'll tell you to go make him a tasty dinner you white trash ho :)

Lots of love, now get out :D