Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The sickness of the women in today's world

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is women and men often make short-sided decisions and throw away good relationships because they fail to see the big picture. The grass isn't always greener. Most of the time you simply trade one set of issues for another! I know 3 women in my past who now live with the regret from their short sided thinking.

You should not leave a relationship you are unhappy with before trying to resolve the issues. We seem to live in a society where most prefer to throw away what they have instead of attempting to resolve/fix any issues. Heaven forbid they have to look at themselves in the mirror. Afterall, the next best deal is just a message away these days!

The smart people are beginning to see the error's of these ways and how it effects men and women's ability to bond in the future.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is women and men often make short-sided decisions and throw away good relationships because they fail to see the big picture. The grass isn't always greener. Most of the time you simply trade one set of issues for another! I know 3 women in my past who now live with the regret from their short sided thinking.

You should not leave a relationship you are unhappy with before trying to resolve the issues. We seem to live in a society where most prefer to throw away what they have instead of attempting to resolve/fix any issues. Heaven forbid they have to look at themselves in the mirror.

The smart people are beginning to see the error's of these ways and how it effects men and women's ability to bound in the future.
They live with the false idea that they can get something perfect. Human relations are complex and problems arise because of variety of reasons. As some people are wrongly suggesting, I never said people should stick to one relationship for life even if it makes them feel miserable, but some guys here sound like feminists when they say "Oh, more power to people who change their lives", yeah, right, people who change their lives without even trying to see what the issues are and trying to give them a fix at first, people who throw away whole years of their lives because they "are not compatible any longer" or "don't feel the same way".

Guess what, geniuses. Feelings change. "Love" fades in about a year at best. If you keep chasing "love", you're in about this the wrong way. That is my point of view and as @Howiestern rightfully mentions, there are people who live miserable lives and you can see it, cause they broke off relationships for these shallow and stupid "reasons".

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found out a couple I know, know them both, the guy and the girl, have apparently broken up. Both quite mature people, had pictures of each other all over Facebook and Instagram, thought they were one of these couples that would stay together and maybe go on to get engaged or sth, but she broke it off cause "she didn't feel it anymore". Same sh1t my ex pulled about two years ago. We got a bunch of ladies who got no advice and do not care about what they lose, they just go on, bagagge themselves up during their early to mid twenties with relationships that they mostly break for no solid reason whatsoever. Prepare for a wave of these type of women who will only get more desperate as they fall into their late twenties.
There's deception in social media. Wake up.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda of ironic reading your post as I had a similar conversation with some friends the other night. Two of my buddies are dating two girls in our circle. I know them all, but one of the girls said the exact something the last time we spoke. Her ex husband who I knew got brought up in a conversation. In front of my buddy she says "I got bored of him, just wasn't feeling it anymore", "he was and still is bitter about it". My buddy willingly was hooking up with her knowing she was living with her BF. Shortly after they started hooking up she dumped that BF and went exclusive with my boy. Now 4 months later they are shopping to buy a house together.

He went from being a cool dude to hangout with, to now being a controlled little sissy boy. He's making a huge mistake, but it ain't my problem. I can tell the chick has some kind of personalty disorder. Shes always super flirty with me even around him and she doesn't give af about hiding it. If she cheated on her ex with you, she will cheat on you with someone else when she gets bored of you. Both in their low 40's making six figures.

My other boy who is a known grade A a$$hole has been dating another chick in our circle for 1.5 years. I always suspected she has bpd or some other PD. She has broken up with him 8 times so far, one being a few weeks ago. Most times I see them together their body language is so obvious they got in a fight or they're hating each other. Him and I went fishing for the first time in over a year. He told me just about everything shes been doing to him and the relationship has been a struggle. I told him she has a personality and to be very careful. Even tho he is aware of her behaviors, he doesn't know what it all "really means". I lost count of how many red flags I had point out to him during our conversation. A few being, constant validation, projecting her bad behavior onto him, going on trips with her guys friends while not including him, being pissed when he wants to do his own thing.

No matter how much I tried to educate him, he's blinded by the pu$$y. Every time he talks to her on the phone they fight. Get this, I just found out him and her are also looking to buy a place together as well. Just two weeks ago he was staying at her place, she pissed him, he went to bed, she started making all kinds of noise on purpose to annoy him, so he got up and left to sleep at his place. My other boys are like "well maybe if they move in it will strengthen their bond and make things better". I was like you guys are joking right.

They are all in their low 40's and its clear the guys are willing to take the womens chit due to their age or being brainwashed. They're worried they wont find a hotter chick or any chick to settle down with. One of the guys is divorced with two kids, the other has nothing but a past riddled with failed relationships. The a$$hole guy bought a house with a chick years ago and 3 weeks later she cheated on him and left him. The guy she cheated on him with was texting him pics and video of him phuking his lady. Then another girl who had his kid, then a year later after a drunken rage told him the kid was never his. He fell into depression, lost some hair and aged a good bit from all that drama.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found out a couple I know, know them both, the guy and the girl, have apparently broken up. Both quite mature people, had pictures of each other all over Facebook and Instagram, thought they were one of these couples that would stay together and maybe go on to get engaged or sth, but she broke it off cause "she didn't feel it anymore". Same sh1t my ex pulled about two years ago. We got a bunch of ladies who got no advice and do not care about what they lose, they just go on, bagagge themselves up during their early to mid twenties with relationships that they mostly break for no solid reason whatsoever. Prepare for a wave of these type of women who will only get more desperate as they fall into their late twenties.
And high value men like the POTUS are always trading in their wives for younger, childless models. When women act as per their Sexual Market Value imperative, it's "liberating", but when men do it, it's scoundrelous. :rolleyes:

Oh, and because these women can easily find a replacement, they don't care about what they lose because they really haven't lost anything. And I don't think that they will start getting "desperate" in their late 20s, but they might start bellyaching about how all the men they date are players. :rofl:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chemistry? Common, man. They play with this word as they wish. Chemistry is not meant to be there for 2 or 3 years. Chemistry, "love", is the natural hormonal spike you get in order to produce babies. We're supposed to be further that. Or do we just drop everything when it's not "shiny and new" anymore? I mean, these people are heading for self destruction. I know this girl personally, she had a failed relationship from around 19 to 21 years, broke it off. Then this guy, been together for about two years, she's now 24/25. She can only have one more "try" at another relationship and then she's in her late twenties, SMV is going down rapidly. These women are just outta control and have no idea what they're doing.
Oh I disagree. They know exactly what they're doing, and as long as they don't get knocked up or get fat, they know that they can go into "beta male" mode when they hit the big 3-0.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft, and men can't?

Then, I would say to these men, "level up". Too many "men" walking around emasculated, powerless and some downright entitled, then want to shame everyone else for taking power over their own life circumstances.
Yes, a lot of men can't. Oh sure they *could* if they could be satisfied with a fat chick or single mommie, etc.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should not leave a relationship you are unhappy with before trying to resolve the issues.
To me - It would depend on the reason for the lack of happiness. If it's a lack of attraction - there's no resolve for that. There's no reason either side should want to resolve that. And I think most relationships end because of lack of attraction. Externally, other issues may arise (and normally come through in the form of nagging, constant fighting, etc) but the underlying reason is one side no longer finding the other charming.

Because actual relationships take years, I can't reasonably knight anyone (including myself) an expert on them. But we can offer personal experience and the experience we've seen of others. I've had 3 LTRs. The first was 5 years (in my mid 20s) and when it ended it was clear that she had lost attraction for me. Looking back - I was a very boring mate for her; never provided any excitement. Played it safe. My second relationship, I ended because she was giving me too much drama in life. Which she was drama filled from the beginning but after two years of it; i was not attracted enough to continue to swim through it. Now I'm closing in on 40 and have been in a LTR for 3.5 years. It's been smooth sailing. Our communication is great. Our sex life is great. We're still both very attracted to each other. To me - this is the relationship I was meant to be in. This is why i went through so many bad women. To find the one who seems to be right for me.

That's not to say I put this relationship on a pedestal. If tomorrow things changed - I would do my best to try to see if it was worth salvaging, but if it wasn't - life's too short for either of us to live in misery.

The smart people are beginning to see the error's of these ways and how it effects men and women's ability to bond in the future.
Society will evolve in it's own direction regardless of what a few frustrated "smart people" think. There are many men who have been preaching that humans aren't meant to be bonded together beyond the normal period of time it takes for child birth. I have sea-sawed back and forth on my opinion on that topic; and I think there's pro's and con's to both.

lizardking82 said:
As some people are wrongly suggesting, I never said people should stick to one relationship for life even if it makes them feel miserable
And how do you know this girl wasn't miserable in their relationship? Because of social media? Because when you were with them they "seemed" happy. Come on man....

lizardking82 said:
I never said people should stick to one relationship for life even if it makes them feel miserable, but some guys here sound like feminists when they say "Oh, more power to people who change their lives", yeah, right, people who change their lives without even trying to see what the issues are and trying to give them a fix at first, people who throw away whole years of their lives because they "are not compatible any longer" or "don't feel the same way".
If a person (man or woman) stays in a relationship they do not enjoy being in, it's far more likely to turn into a toxic relationship. Thus making both parties unhappy.

lizardking82 said:
That is my point of view and as @Howiestern rightfully mentions, there are people who live miserable lives and you can see it, cause they broke off relationships for these shallow and stupid "reasons".
I would say the number of people miserable that they left someone and then realized it was a mistake are DWARFED by people who are miserable because they choose to stay in relationships they have no business staying in.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that remembers the boast posts from this guy, leading up to the last thread over this same chick running off on horseback, with the assertive 40 year old club owner? This is the same place where this chit is coming from. He was trying to run game on her, manipulate her emotions and create competition anxiety by purposely sending her "accidental" messages intended for other women, over plays the distance card and God knows what other cluster fvckery I can't remember off the top of my head, then the dude creates the same type of slam post as this one. You got a little taste of success, grew too big for your fvcking britches and played yourself is what happened here. Now, instead of learning from your mistakes and calibrating, you would rather pass on accountability and slam women. YOU are the one that can't handle the power, playboy.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one that remembers the boast posts from this guy, leading up to the last thread over this same chick running off on horseback, with the assertive 40 year old club owner? This is the same place where this chit is coming from. He was trying to run game on her, manipulate her emotions and create competition anxiety by purposely sending her "accidental" messages intended for other women, over plays the distance card and God knows what other cluster fvckery I can't remember off the top of my head, then the dude creates the same type of slam post as this one. You got a little taste of success, grew too big for your fvcking britches and played yourself is what happened here. Now, instead of learning from your mistakes and calibrating, you would rather pass on accountability and slam women. YOU are the one that can't handle the power, playboy.
Why so angry, man? I sent the message on mistake. **** happens. She didn;t even start anything with that guy anyways, she is back to calling me once in 2-3 days, told me she misses me, she doesn't feel him, bla bla, exactly what I told her would happen LOL

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're worried they wont find a hotter chick or any chick to settle down with.
Sounds like this explains both your friends in this story. It's sad but I know that feeling, though it feels distant after my decade of growth. End of the day, once you have a life you enjoy, you can't fall for this trap anymore. Being alone is infinitely better than settling for a crazy chick.

I presume you've tried to red pill these guys and failed?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of men can't. Oh sure they *could* if they could be satisfied with a fat chick or single mommie, etc.
And I could give a rats a$$. Zero sympathy for those, that lack the ambition and balls to even attempt to try taking what is theirs for the taking. There's literally no excuse for it today.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so angry, man? I sent the message on mistake. **** happens. She didn;t even start anything with that guy anyways, she is back to calling me once in 2-3 days, told me she misses me, she doesn't feel him, bla bla, exactly what I told her would happen LOL
I'm not angry, just calling it how I see it. If it ain't this chick, then how many chicks are you falling for enough that you have unspoken commitments with? Like that's a thing, as I said in the last thread. You ain't got to lie to kick it with me bruh.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not angry, just calling it how I see it. If it ain't this chick, then how many chicks are you falling for enough that you have unspoken commitments with? Like that's a thing, as I said in the last thread. You ain't got to lie to kick it with me bruh.
I don't wanna kick it with you, dude. We're just discussing. You didn't remember, I reminded it to you since it's my story. No commitments, I don't even worry about her anymore. She is going in the path I knew she would and I told her she would. She thought she was smarter and right, so now she gets what's coming her way. I don't have commitments with women, let alone unspoken ones, but in general, when things are going fairly OK between two people, women don't tend to go fack other dudes. When they do, they are more "cheating" on themselves then on me, really. She can get d1ck anywhere, but she can't get a person that makes her laugh and feel good and sometimes feel angry and knows how to handle her in virtually every situation. Women and everyone is free to do whatever they want. When I care about a person, I feel "owed" to tell them if I think they're doing it wrong or not. Most of the time, they don't care and go on and do it anyways and then they come back telling me it happened almost exactly how I told them it would.

This chick has called me up on the phone textually telling me she misses me, she doesn't feel for this guy, asks me what I feel for her, bla bla. I knew this would happen and it did. Problem is, I really do not want her anymore now and there will never be a thing she can do to change it. I know exactly what these girls need and when they go for something that's not right for them, I tell them they're doing it wrong. I want to be the best person I can be for myself and the people around me, that is why I don't let a lot of people around me cause I get invested then emotionally and I take care of people I have around me in the best way I can. When I tell these women "hey, you're running off for some stupid thing and you're about to lose me, a person that is worth much more than a lot of other people who just wanna bang you and move on", I know exactly what I am talking about. It is not boasting, it is just self-awaraness. I know my worth, what I provide for people. Simple as that

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was being sarcastic. And tldr.
Thank you for being sarcastic, man. I will continue my attempts to talk to you like a grown up person, but I respect your sarcasm, though.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like this explains both your friends in this story. It's sad but I know that feeling, though it feels distant after my decade of growth. End of the day, once you have a life you enjoy, you can't fall for this trap anymore. Being alone is infinitely better than settling for a crazy chick.

I presume you've tried to red pill these guys and failed?
I tried red pilling them, but they are so broken they won't listen. Heck, I wont deny I wouldn't have listened either when I was in their shoes. I was them up until a year ago after a BPD broke me down to my very core. Im talking broke me the phuk down to the point I almost took my own life over some stupid alcoholic, coke wh0re! I didn't have a lot of experience with women, so I was the perfect target for her to destroy. I'm a completely different man now. Never thought I would be where I am today. While I have a STD and PTSD from that experience, I am grateful for who I have become. I've grown and learned more about life and myself in the past year than I have in 10.

"They're worried they wont find a hotter chick or any chick to settle down with". That is my assumption as I've talk to them both enough to know thats whats going through their heads. I've read and watched 1000's of hours on this subject to know whats up. I ask specific questions and the answers I get from them are the same answers I gave when I was with my bpd ex. Brainwashed to the core. I also have a painful gift of being able to read people like a book. After that relationship my gift became so heightened I went into therapy. I've helped people all over the world heal, understand, talk out of suicide and remove themselves from toxic relationships.

Like you, I am at the point in my life I'd rather be alone then stay with a toxic chick/people. You are right in not falling for that trap ever again. I was tested by two women who had personalty disorders months after my split. The first one broke me more than I already was, but I was able to remove myself before it escalated. I did chase her a couple times but quickly learned to walk away and stay NC. The other one was when I was fully awaken (if thats what you want to call it). I put her in her place, didn't take her ch!t, banged her, then dumped her after she "tried" controlling me and never once contacted her again.

My friends have all noticed my change and are fascinated at my knowledge in human behavior. Some like it, some don't. I've become an a$$hole who calls anyone out on their bs behavior. One of my girlfriends is bpd and the other girl is codependent. The bpd has latched onto the codependent girl like cancer. So much so the codependent girls relationships all fail cause the bpd chick is always interfering. So you cant just date one, its like dating both.

The other night at a bar, her and I were talking, then suddenly the bpd chick interrupts our conversation being extremely rude. The CD chick stood up for herself in a cowardly way, then put her head down like she was submitting. So I called that bpd out on her rude a$$ behavior. Then later that night the bpd chick says she doesn't like who I have become, how I keep calling her out. So I told her "you want me to be a pu$$y who says yes to everything, who doesn't call you out on your rude behavior, who will let you walk all over me" "well thats not who I am so deal with it". The codependent chick I could tell was getting happy with me calling her out. Later that night we locked lips. Weird thing is, Im still attracted to crazy and I want to phuk the bpd chicks brains out, then dump her like the bag of trash she is. Im trying not to attract crazy, but at least it feels amazing being able to spot them now, and most importantly being in control of my world.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the guy was a super beta for 1) having a facebook bc only women have facebook 2) like a woman he put pics of them up (I think I am going to vomit) If the man had an Instagram as well he wears pink panties to bed at night.