Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the sexiest most gorgeous girls like THESE qualities about a guy's looks:

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be reasonly lean, but being ripped year round is ****ing useless. How many times do you get to show off your abs? (save if you leave on the beach or something).

I think 9-10% BF is about optimal.. with a larger muscle mass than your average Joe (which isn't saying much)..

That equates to being around a *lean* 180-190lbs at about 5'8 (My height).

Anything less simply isn't very noticeable.

In the grand scheme of things, its how you look in your clothes that matters.

There's no way around it... bigger, leaner & more symmetrical guys are more attractive to women (than someone of the same height that has either less muscle mass or more fat). It doesn't matter what women say they wan't... it's not something they can choose consciously.

"I'm a meaaaan lean 140lbs RIPPED TO SHREDS girls luv it"

Now they don't... you look like a ****ing concentration camp victim. You're a disgrace. Go eat a hamburger and lift some weights.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I got an idea. Why not look healthy, normal and in good shape?

Not ripped ribs, giant/huge, bulky and round, thin as a twig, or whatever retarded extreme you think is attractive.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
long story short - the hotter the girl, the hotter she wants her guy to be - oh dont get me wrong, shed SETTLE for an average guy if hes got money, power, or a GREAT personality....but she'll CRAVE a hot guy who doesnt specifically have any of those other traits.

when i say CRAVE, i mean the same way guys crave a sexy girl when she walks by

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
Gotdamn, what a pointless post.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the hottest girls DO want bulk....the less hotter ones dont, czu they kno they cant keep a guy like that interested
That's like saying a guy can't keep an ugly girl just because she has large breasts or some good physical attribute. She's still ugly. That musclebound guy could look like Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds...

skip2mylou781 said:
long story short - the hotter the girl, the hotter she wants her guy to be
Uhh that's common sense, son. If somebody's a 7 they're going to go for someone within their range. If they were a 9, they'd do the same thing. Any other revolutionary ideas you want to pass by us?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
That's like saying a guy can't keep an ugly girl just because she has large breasts or some good physical attribute. She's still ugly. That musclebound guy could look like Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds...

Uhh that's common sense, son. If somebody's a 7 they're going to go for someone within their range. If they were a 9, they'd do the same thing. Any other revolutionary ideas you want to pass by us?

YES, which is why guys who arent good looking really do have no chance with 9s and 10s unline david deangelo makes them wanna believe - a girl that hot has way too many sexy hot guy options to go for some average chump!

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what no one mentions? how big a bunch of dumb@sses guys can be. sure girls who are attractive has her pick of too many guys, most of them are probably trying to suck up to her so they can get her. they think of her too much as the prize. and you have your other guys that think that buying crap for her, giving her things or offering stuff is going to win her over. then you have guys that think their looks is enough to get the girl. it can go on and on and sure most attractive women have the power, you still come out on top by being a man that's different from all the other competition.

you know i do believe the saying that an attractive woman is a dime a dozen, but a true man is one in a million.

Reaction score
This is actually quite true and Pook himself also said it! he mentioned how being jacked at 205 lbs gave him a edge cuz his body did most of the attracting for him. HB prefer men that are 175-225 lbs lean/cut/jacked/ripped/muscular= sixpack, nice V-shaped body and average or big d*ck she can brag to her friends about. This ties into evolution too if your bigger you seem more secure and protective which girls want in a guy. You can be average looking and still make up for it by personality but if your already "hot" then you have more opportunities, I literally attract every girl regardless of RACE OR CLASS! Another benefit of being bigger is your more testastrone and alpha looking cuz other guys will be intimidated. Personally I'm 185 lbs and I really can't respect guys who are smaller thant me unless they make it up through charisma or charm.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Just be healthy either end of the extreme is not healthy at all.
Yes, the key is to have a flat stomach and trim jaw.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
YES, which is why guys who arent good looking really do have no chance with 9s and 10s unline david deangelo makes them wanna believe - a girl that hot has way too many sexy hot guy options to go for some average chump!
Be quiet skip.

My best mate is not hot, he's a below average guy. Yet he's dating Michelle J, the single most gorgeous girl in his school. You going to find reasoning around that?

Besides, you called yourself a 7. According to your theories, you shouldn't be gaming anything but horse ****s.