Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret to Success...Keep it Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Common sense stuff really. Wyldfire loves the attention of her little fans. Did anyone notice how many times she "bumped" her own thread?

This woman has a self-imposed sense of grandeur about herself, and you idiots feed it just like the good little AFC's you are.

I believe these points have been made by other DJ's before. She just regurgitated it in different words.
Agree.

She has just taken stuff from elsewhere and copied it and put it in here in her own words.

Nothing new here. Tell us something we don't know.

YAWN.

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense stuff really. Wyldfire loves the attention of her little fans. Did anyone notice how many times she "bumped" her own thread?

This woman has a self-imposed sense of grandeur about herself, and you idiots feed it just like the good little AFC's you are.

I believe these points have been made by other DJ's before. She just regurgitated it in different words.
meh.

You're not trying to fvck her are you? So why be a d1ck?

So she loves attention. So she bumped her thread. Whatever - was it not good advice that she gave? Give credit where credit is due.

~Sloopy

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sloopy
meh.

You're not trying to fvck her are you? So why be a d1ck?

So she loves attention. So she bumped her thread. Whatever - was it not good advice that she gave? Give credit where credit is due.

~Sloopy
If you read my post, you'd see that I said it wasn't her advice you stupid fvcker.

Why should we give her credit for something other people have said first?

What the hell does me not trying to fvck her have to do with anything?

Go home and take your prozac.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with jprjrjr, nothing new. Wouldn't even suprise me if there is one article in the bible that already covers everything you said. Oh well, nothing bad with it I guess though.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about this being the secret to success. Lot's of guys have been doing this stuff for years and not having success. It's pretty vague and general. If keeping it simple worked, well we wouldn't have this forum with a mountain of info dealing with women. Wyldfire is a woman so her thread is strictly KJ in it's extreme with zero field experience. It's not bad it's just she over hypes it all..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, there are no revelations here, but she has written it in a way that's simple and to the point. Let's be honest, a large percentage of this site and the DJ Bible is pure crap and to find any useful information would take forever and would be mixed with a load of contradictions, lies, theoretical and surplus nonsense and a whole lot of confusion.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The whole idea of this thread was to simplify things for those people here who get confused and bogged down by trying to implement TOO MUCH at once.

Also, one of the "repeated" bits of information was something that *I* first posted here several years ago...

I also don't ever recall anyone posting that guys need to allow themselves to try to sort out their own best courses of action, trust their judgement and that doing so BUILDS CONFIDENCE.

Again...the "rules" are a guide ONLY...and are not set in stone. It is FOOLISH to judge anyone posts based on their gender rather than the CONTENT of said post.

Drewgie

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you put a gun to my head and said "QUICK, tell me who's the bigger loser: the person who paraphrases a vast wealth of knowledge into a concise and easy to read post on the internet, or the people who try to look cool by calling the first person a plagiarist!" I'd say: "Well it seems clear to me that the jackasses who made a big deal of nothing would be the bigger losers!"

Pfffft! Get a life guys. It's far more productive than critizing a good post because it was well put together by a GIIIIIIIIIIIRL ooooooOOOOooooH!

Later,
Drewgie

Status
Not open for further replies.