Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret to Success...Keep it Simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The Secret to Success AND Confidence...Keep it Simple

The guys here seem to be getting bogged down in all these rules and far too many details. I thought it might be helpful to remind people to keep things simple. Learning to be successful with the opposite sex should not be so confusing and difficult. So...this post will address the basics that will help the most.

Look your best:

Take an honest look in the mirror. If you were a stranger and were looking at yourself for the first time...what would your first impression be? Is that the impression you want to give off to people? If it isn't, then experiement with different looks until you find one that portrays you as the man you want to be viewed as. You can drastically alter your looks with hairstyles, exchanging glasses for contacts, adding or removing facial hair, changing your style of clothing, working out, tanning, even dying your hair. Looking your best will boost your confidence and make approaching women so much easier than it would otherwise be.

Don't fear rejection:

There are always going to be people who just aren't interested in you or aren't attracted to you. Just as you aren't interested in or attracted to every woman you see you need to remember that not every woman is going to be interested in you either. There is NO reason to take offense over this. The sky isn't going to fall and life won't end if you get rejected.

Don't be pushy or needy:

When you do meet someone who seems interested...DON'T overwhelm or suffocate her with your pursuit of her. Although every woman enjoys and needs a certain level of attention and affection from the man in her life...too much of these things will send us running for the hills. A woman will naturally let you know how much attention and affection she needs and wants from you. Women will reach out to you in a variety of ways when she needs those things. If she is reaching out to you, it's okay to show attention and affection. If she is pulling away from you...you are giving TOO MUCH. Don't profess your love for a woman unless you have been with her for at least 6 months. And don't ever do that unless you KNOW it's true. You should probably wait for her to say it first just so you don't overwhelm her and scare her off.

Don't make another person the center of your existence:

Have hobbies and a life built around the things you enjoy. Remember that it is YOU who are responsible for your happiness in life and never place the responsibility of your happiness on the shoulders of anyone else. If you build your life around another person...if it doesn't work out you'll be crippled by the loss. If you build your life around YOU, then if things don't work out for you, you won't feel so empty and lost.

The Rules here are a GUIDE only:

The information you find on this site are a guide to help you. They are not set in stone. When you ask for advice here...remember that no one here understands your situation better than YOU know it. The information here is only intended to help you learn to take off the rose colored glasses and see your situations and experiences more realistically. Learn to look at your problems honestly and think about what your goal is...what do you want the outcome to be? Once you figure that out...use common sense, respect yourself and follow your gut instinct. If you make a mistake, no biggie...that's how you learn and grow. Don't become so dependent upon the opinons of others to make your decisions. Asking for help should be a LAST resort utilized because you have tried to come up with an independent solution but are stuck. Too often guys don't try to resolve things on their own and just ask for help right away. That's not a good way to go, because if you don't take a chance on handling things independently you won't ever gain the confidence you really need to be successful with the opposite sex, or anything in life.

The Keys to gaining the confidence you need are:

1) Look the image you want to portray.
2) Don't let fear paralyze you.
3) Build your life around YOU...don't be needy.
4) Take responsibility for your own happiness.
5) Trust your judgement.

If you focus on these 5 simple steps and just approach women, your confidence will build up in no time and all these things will become second nature to you.

Last edited:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
bump

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A perfect summary of what it takes to become a DJ! So concise and simple, yet right to the point.

This really should be stickied at the top of this forum as a starting block for the newbies...or just as a reminder to the regular visitors.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff. for a GIRL

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
A perfect summary of what it takes to become a DJ! So concise and simple, yet right to the point.

This really should be stickied at the top of this forum as a starting block for the newbies...or just as a reminder to the regular visitors.
I probably should have posted this in tips, but not as many people would see it if I did. I'm actually really surprised more people haven't responded. That first post in this thread really does spell out the easiest and quickest path to making real progress here...and it really is quite simple to follow AND remember. A lot of guys come here and get so overwhelmed by all the information that they have no idea where to begin. I think I've offered a plan of action that could be very useful to people IF they see or read it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SlaterT
good stuff. for a GIRL
Thanks...I changed the title to something a bit more fitting and posted this in the Tips section. Hopefully it will get more reads there and won't end up buried.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Thanks...I changed the title to something a bit more fitting and posted this in the Tips section. Hopefully it will get more reads there and won't end up buried.
Post more then. There's very few people in the world who appear have their heads screwed on right.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean head. Heads would just be wierd

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SlaterT
Post more then. There's very few people in the world who appear have their heads screwed on right.
I actually post quite a bit. I just don't start many threads anymore because there is a group of guys who refuse to overlook the fact that I am a woman. Instead of reading what I write with an open mind and considering the quality of the content...a lot of guys here just attack me for being a woman. Either they recite the "don't take advice from women" talking point or complain that women post here at all. It's really too bad because when I'm just treated like anyone else on here I spend more time posting things like the first post in this thread.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I actually post quite a bit. I just don't start many threads anymore because there is a group of guys who refuse to overlook the fact that I am a woman. Instead of reading what I write with an open mind and considering the quality of the content...a lot of guys here just attack me for being a woman. Either they recite the "don't take advice from women" talking point or complain that women post here at all. It's really too bad because when I'm just treated like anyone else on here I spend more time posting things like the first post in this thread.

Posts: 6148 wow you really do post a lot. Anyways good post. Im sure your others are great too.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
bump

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
This post gave me a semi-boner.

A bible tip if there ever was one. Nice work muh lady!

I think one point you left out is for us guys to educate ourselves on sexuality. Kama sutra, cunilingus, kegels, stamina exercises...every little bit helps cause being an attentive and skilled lover will give any man just that much more confidence and sex appeal, wouldn't you say?

Besides, nothing will make a guy more memorable than than giving her cosmic multiple orgasms! :eek:

*sigh* I really do love women!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: This post gave me a semi-boner.

Originally posted by Don Ronny
A bible tip if there ever was one. Nice work muh lady!

I think one point you left out is for us guys to educate ourselves on sexuality. Kama sutra, cunilingus, kegels, stamina exercises...every little bit helps cause being an attentive and skilled lover will give any man just that much more confidence and sex appeal, wouldn't you say?

Besides, nothing will make a guy more memorable than than giving her cosmic multiple orgasms! :eek:

*sigh* I really do love women!
Sex is a whole other topic all it's own. It's also something that requires a certain level of confidence to be comfortable experimenting and trying new things. I didn't include anything that I felt would take the focus away from the other things I listed. Sex would take the focus away.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what u want hand shake?? you want us to tell you how good its was??

ok it was good stuff.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
what u want hand shake?? you want us to tell you how good its was??

ok it was good stuff.
No hand shake...I simply want people to judge my posts based on the content rather than the fact that I'm a woman. And honestly, that's not much to ask.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
one more bump

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Common sense stuff really. Wyldfire loves the attention of her little fans. Did anyone notice how many times she "bumped" her own thread?

This woman has a self-imposed sense of grandeur about herself, and you idiots feed it just like the good little AFC's you are.

I believe these points have been made by other DJ's before. She just regurgitated it in different words.

Status
Not open for further replies.