Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret to Banging Women

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been said before, but I will say it again because some of you need to be reminded of this on a daily basis.

If you bang one chick and you are decent a story will follow you. I know from experience and I've even gotten some of my more honest women friend to even admit that the more a guy has sex or the better they hear he is the more willing/more aggressive they are in pursuing sex with that said man. So go bang some hood rats, live a life that makes you happy, and you'll continue to climb up the sexual ladder.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T Money said:
That was probably the worst post i've ever seen here.

You clearly haven't been here long enought to read some of the garbage that has clogged up the main page for the past 2 years.

Although the post wasn't an earth shattering revelation, its definitely true and works.

PIMP

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CAREFUL. if you do this, bang only the top quality women. Once you bang lower class girls (wh0res and unattractive girls) your reputation WILL KILL YOU.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
Well it made perfect sense to me!

Until you have a little reputation, don't under-estimate the power of it.

The Muscly Jerk
Exactly. Chicks talk just like we do. What other chicks think influences the other ones. They're competitive, some might fvck you just to spite another chick.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, the meaning of this thread is this:

"If you bang some hotter women, then you'll manage to bang hot ladies"

Impressive.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
This has been said before, but I will say it again because some of you need to be reminded of this on a daily basis.

If you bang one chick and you are decent a story will follow you. I know from experience and I've even gotten some of my more honest women friend to even admit that the more a guy has sex or the better they hear he is the more willing/more aggressive they are in pursuing sex with that said man. So go bang some hood rats, live a life that makes you happy, and you'll continue to climb up the sexual ladder.
The secret to banging women, passed from generation to generation, from ancient civilization to today: Stick your penis in her vagina. Idiot.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing we got a couple disgruntled Chicago Bears fans in here?