Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Secret" (Free Google Video)

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL :whistle:

Audity, I thought about doing that too.
To be honest. I have no idea where the limits are for a 'regular' person. I think we can get to the same level as the guy you spoke of. What would make him any different than us. He just got it really soon in some way or another.

In DYD's Inner Game program David D's friend Rich (aka Billy) talks about story's about how you can change the color of your eyes, certain blood levels and about an example of a guy who's hear turned white overnight after severe psychological shock. I find it very interesting. I also start to have a growing belief that you can cure yourself from any sort of disease now (like cancer etc.)

As for my pigment spot. When I visualized it I saw it just turning into normal skin, but now there are 4 little spots within it that are the same as my normal skin and the one that was in there the first time I noticed it started to expand a little. I guess it'll be gone by a few weeks or months :p

And Brian2002. Try it. Just visualize it for a few weeks for some minutes a day while you're showering for instance. It's almost no effort and if it works you'll have the proof of something very valuable. And if it doesn't work, so what, you can only get better of it.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I just realized that this concept applies to war in real life and in movies.

I know a story of 3 friends who fought in World War II. Just before they left the 3 came together with there families and church with them and all of them prayed for the 3 everyday that they all will come back safely. At the end, all 3 friends fought through the whole war and all came back safely without any injury. These story just blesses my heart.

While I was thinking about it, even the Movie of Saving Private Ryan has the same concept of faith, and belief. At first everyone thought Private James Ryan was Dead and wasn't worth it, but the Marshall with faith, believed that Private James Ryan was alive. They found him at the end and saved his life because they protected the bridge.

If they all gave up at the begining of the movie, thinking he was dead, the group of 7 who have never made it to Romell and he would have died.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
I also start to have a growing belief that you can cure yourself from any sort of disease now (like cancer etc.)
I've always been a logical, no nonsense man...but I actually believe this is possible. The Dream Healer I mentioned, teaches his patients how to fix their problems when they re-occur. He even said, after a shoulder accident caused it to hurt every single day, he just heals himself every night, and claims it's good practice. He also cured a woman of breast cancer, very quickly...like, within a week it was totally clear.

So maybe if I repeat to myself everyday...

I HAVE FAITH IN A BIGGER SCHLONG!!! I BELIEVE MY SCHLONG CAN GROW!!! BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, GIVE ME SCHLONG!!!

then, well...ya'know...it could maybe happen possibly (btw guys, just for the record I'm more than pleased with what God blessed me with, but who wouldn't pass up the chance to add a few teeny weeny millimetres to it :nervous: )

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AudiTy said:
I've always been a logical, no nonsense man...but I actually believe this is possible. The Dream Healer I mentioned, teaches his patients how to fix their problems when they re-occur. He even said, after a shoulder accident caused it to hurt every single day, he just heals himself every night, and claims it's good practice. He also cured a woman of breast cancer, very quickly...like, within a week it was totally clear.

So maybe if I repeat to myself everyday...

I HAVE FAITH IN A BIGGER SCHLONG!!! I BELIEVE MY SCHLONG CAN GROW!!! BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, GIVE ME SCHLONG!!!

then, well...ya'know...it could maybe happen possibly (btw guys, just for the record I'm more than pleased with what God blessed me with, but who wouldn't pass up the chance to add a few teeny weeny millimetres to it :nervous: )
lol
What the hell Im average maybe I can grow bigger. Time to grow a bigger ****! :D

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys created vision boards like that one guy in the movie did??? I've turned my pc's wallpaper into my vision board full of all the shyt that I would like to achieve within the next year. I use it as a reminder of my mediocrity...

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Have you guys created vision boards like that one guy in the movie did??? I've turned my pc's wallpaper into my vision board full of all the shyt that I would like to achieve within the next year. I use it as a reminder of my mediocrity...
Not a bad idea, I got a board but there's no visions at the moment. I need to find stuff I want and get it cut out, or I might do the wallpaper thing and cut them out with Photoshop, or I may do both.

-AudiTy =o

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
Not yet. I did however create a background with a collage of pic of the next car I want to get. The vision board will be soon, I just need to go to office max or whatever and get the board, thenI can print out pics of goals and have a vision board. :cool:

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really post much here but i feel like i should add my comment to this inspiring video. I actually downloaded this a couple weeks ago but never got around to watching it, until last night. This was my first time understanding the law of attraction and it seemed like a fairy tale at the start but as I watched the whole thing it turned out to be insightful.

I gave it a go today and started off upbeat and thanking God for the beautiful day today. Later i played on my decks to get me really psyched and in a good mood while looking outside how sunny the day is IN WINTER!. Anyway I go for my drive to college and said to msyelf I want the traffic lights to go green, and about 70% of the time it was green lights and the rest waiting for a little bit. I went to look for parking and said i want to find parking, this time i looked around for around 5 minutes, no biggie, i didn't let that get to me.

Now here's where it gets interesting. I rocked up to class thinking not much and saying hi to my fellow peers, when my chick buddies enter the room moments after and resume their work. One of them sees i just arrived (since i skipped the previous subject). We didn't exchange much words but a few minutes later, while I was minding my own business, this chick yells out to me "wow! you look hot today! Don't you think so (directed at her friend)?" "Oh yeah!" ... "Cheatz what did you do today to make yourself look so hot? It must be the shirt" I just laugh and let them go bonkers :crazy:. The real answer is i did absolutely nothing different in my physical appearance. I wore the same shirt before and didn't get that response as today :), my hair style was average and everything else was normal. What they couldn't figure was that I was sending off signals of happiness and gratification from my inner self and that obviously made an impact on these chicks, without saying a damn thing or doing anything different. And later on the day the chicks just look at me with curiosity and pokes the same question. "Damn, cheatz why are you so damn hot today? You're turning me on" says the girl with a LTR in a sincere tone.

I was all pleased how this day turned out and thanked God what an awesome day it's been. On the way home I was really hungry and felt like my favourite food, ravioli, and said to myself I want ravioli. I really didn't think much of it, cause my mum usually makes it on fridays... well guess what happens when i got home? Damn straight!

I just hope this wasn't a one off thing but i really do anticipate the following days and weeks :D

Thanks for the vid A-Unit!

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the Law of Attraction pretty well now, but I still can't understand how people expect it to change events outside themselves, that are totally unrelated to you. Like the changing of traffic lights as you mentioned Cheatz (who I must say is looking rather handsome today :D) but seriously, I can understand the parking space thing because obviously if you don't look you can't find it... but your mood has no effect on what colour the traffic lights are.

But if it works, I can't argue. I guess I'll just have to try it for myself.

-AudiTy =o

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it's a perception of time, when you're feeling good, your not going to let a red light worry you, you're too busy feeling good listening to that song or whatever your doing, by the time the light has gone green you think, wow that was fast.

See, even you, Audity, can see a change in beauty in me and his online! :p Heh... Ok, as a followup to the hotness thing, this comes from the DJ principle where if you're feeling good about yourself in the inside, it will show on the outside. I honestly had no idea, i felt good but I didn't think i looked any different.

Which brings me to the point of the video. I felt the whole point of the video was to encourage you to find inner peace within yourself. In the video they emphasize desire the positive things you want and see the positive in everything. Which in turn gives you a feeling of ease and goodness in yourself. Even at the end of the video you see the message in the sand "Feel Good". Go for what your after, see the positive things in everything, don't let bad emotions (anger, greed, frustration etc.) defeat your good emotions (joy, passion, happiness etc.).

A-Unit it's only after reading your posts in this thread i can see where your ideals come from when reading your other threads :)

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How on earth does one download the movie. Many of the links are no longer functioning?

I really do want to change my life for the better. All those wasted years.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Lets run a test right now... I want you at this moment to observe your thoughts, monitor your thoughts and see what its telling you.

What ever your thoughts are telling is creating your immediate reality, the rest of the day and your tommorrow.

What ever you are focusing on is what you will get.

That is why is very important to keep in mind what Romans Chapter 12 verse 2 says in the King James Bible

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The world system, the media, and people want you to stay where you are, not to better than them. Because they are not successful, that don't want you to be a success.

Renew your mind right now, believe you have the best, believe that you are a success. God meant for you to have abundant life, all that is negative is what we created ourselves and others for us, lets start living life, by recieving that free gift of eternal life.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump... so we can kill that other thread of the retard promoting people to pay for this information wich should be free to EVERYONE.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind... my project now is to try and burn this downloaded movie onto my DVD-R...

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Weak_Game
Bump... so we can kill that other thread of the retard promoting people to pay for this information wich should be free to EVERYONE.
I posted a free link there buddy! :)

Grow up please.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard good things about this. I'd like to get it, perhaps even legally.