Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The Secret" (Free Google Video)

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you long winded responses!

-AudiTy =o

[edit] lol @ banz [/edit]

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it does work even for seduction. take for example. when i liked a girl, i THOUGHT she would never go out with me, i THOUGHT out all the worst scenarios and guess what... i never got her! well whats the board going to reply? it's all about confidence....sure it is. but here's where THOUGHT changed my perception and i got the girl.

it's like when you read a book by brian tracy or dr.murphy. if you believe the stuff that they are writing about it will change the way you think and it truly will create miracles in you.

anyways back to the girl. i came to sosuave and i banged into the tip my sh@t theory. to me it was gold and it made sense. i believed everytrhing about that post and i took action and my god it work. was it confidence? or was it the post that i believed in so much that worked?

belief is the key!

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take napolean hill for example. in one chapter he talks about why most people aren't truly successful until there 40. because most of the younger years were controlled by sex. most peoples defination of success is scoring with the hot blond at the next table. all of our focuses are on getting laid, getting drunk, opening up myspace accounts to hopefully attract women.

some posts here at the forum are about people getting ready to go off to school and whats the first thing on their minds? how do i make friends? how do i meet women?

i ask what about school?

the posts that really grabbed my attention here were the ones that didn't focus on women. it was about getting hobbies, finding a passion, and truly enjoy life and that will attract women your way.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

That's kinds of the main point, that I wholeheartedly agree with. Guys get the "bug" of their sexual aggression, and it never leaves them. It consumes them. And their conquest for that one prized woman is a bitter end, because they realize once they have her, which they never do, but once they "think they" do, then all is set. Quite the opposite. In reality, that's when the SEARCH begins for THEMSELVES. That's when they try to found out WHO they are. Because while they spent their most prized possession, their youth, jumping through hoops to get women to satisfy their biological urges, time and opportunity passed them by.

A woman is what a woman is. She will only be BETTER for you, when you are the best TO YOURSELF that you can be. When you don't really NEED outside counsel to get through an issue. When you can find happiness on your own and handle her whimsical ways. A woman is what she is, like an ocean is at times rough and violent. You wouldn't find a calm ocean, anymore than you would find a calm woman. But guys come to these such sites trying to MANIPULATE reality. They either think it will end with finding the PERFECT woman, or the PERFECT tactic, when the REAL paradox is that THEY are to blame. You won't find the BEST woman, but you will find one with whom the worst times aren't so bad, and the best times are the BEST with her that they can be. What makes woman, woman is just that sort of nature, but men are not normally PREPARED to handle her.

It's not any stretch of my imagination to think of a guy going off into the woods for his own good, returning a man, and being able to handle the most prized woman he can find. That's far better than forever remaining a young boy, chasing prized arse, but never really growing up to handle more mature, more beautiful women.

This is the odd paradox to this site. When you come, the PRIMARY driver is HER. Getting the one. Getting her. Or getting many women. IN any event, you continue on, learning the PRIMARY piece is YOU. In figuring that out. The dissolution of MANY relationships is because the person entering any kind of relationship IS NOT TRUE TO WHO THEY ARE. And many guys falter here, because they get the woman, but HOW they got her isn't who he really is. It's easy to WEAR DJ tactics in the short-run, but over the long-run your tendencies come out, and whatever habits you put in play, so that you reveal your inner you and your beliefs, whatever they may be. And then you're back at ground zero. SOOO many new and old posts are....

"Guys I came here like 1 year ago, began dating, had lots of success, worked on myself, got a bunch of women, then began dating one girl seriously. We were great. But then she got weird, and blah, blah, blah. No I'm committed to myself and this site again and the path."

What happened? You fell of the path. Lost hold of the truth. Put the SECONDARY (her) primary, and made the PRIMARY (you) secondary. Foolish. It isn't starting from square one, you were on the path, you fell off, now get back on.

A woman DOES not bring anything to you you don't already have, which is happiness. SHE AUGMENTS WHAT YOU HAVE. Alot of problems occur in a relationship because a guy isn't HONEST. TRULY honest. Guy finds girl, and does what's BEST for the relationship, and not necessarily HER or HIM. Thereby, "lying" to her. This creates a false image of who you are and it creates problems, because when you try to SPRING it back toward where it should be, her history with you is based on a different guy. If you're true to you, you have alot of greatness ahead of you.

A-Unit

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was like the mystery of my father. i could never figure out how he became a doctor. yes i know the cold hard facts that he went to school. but i finally figured it out. for years i wondered how he could even operate in this world. the man couldn't figure out how a computer turned on, he couldn't figure out how a cell phone worked, he couldn't figure out the simplest things. even my friends say he's the most down to earth person.(most doctors are snotty)

then 1 day i seen him studying for a exam that all the doctors in my district had to do. after the exam a week later the marks were posted and my dad walked out all humble. he made the top marks.... i said to him, wow your smarter than i thought and i asked him how he beat out the chinese doctors. he told me he imagined walking up to that board and seeing his name at the top of the list. he wanted number 1...he got number 1

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The logician in me is on the verge of a heart attack... ;)

sifer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whistler said:
The logician in me is on the verge of a heart attack... ;)
Don't worry, have faith in your logician that he'll make it. :D

Reaction score
please post a link

can someone please post a working link for this video...I really want to see what this is all about

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God I hate bittorrents, I could never get this sh1t to work. I just downloaded utorrent and it gave me some bullcrap about a port not being open. Now I'm trying to torrent the file from mininova.org and it's downloading at a blistering speed of 10kb/sec.

God I hate bittorrents.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
God I hate bittorrents, I could never get this sh1t to work. I just downloaded utorrent and it gave me some bullcrap about a port not being open. Now I'm trying to torrent the file from mininova.org and it's downloading at a blistering speed of 10kb/sec.

God I hate bittorrents.
Try this:

In uTorrent go to Options > Preferences > Connection

and keep hitting 'Random port' until you get one between like 30,000 and 60,000. You may need to then right click the torrent and hit Stop > Force Re-check > Start.

Hope that helps.

-AudiTy =o

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Here is another amaziing experience I had a few hours ago. After school I drove to the resturant to get something to eat. I felt real good the whole way, feeling good about my goals and my intentions, when I was near the resturant, I intended to have the best parking spot, and that I deserve it and also I was thankful for all these people here.

When I got to the parking area, just ahead of me a big van parked at the best spot just 10 seconds ahead of me. I said to myself, I was thankful for this person and still feeling good that I deserve the best.

The amazing thing is after about 15 seconds of waiting the same guy reversed from the best spot and just drove past me. I was like wow, I have the best spot..

Just amazing, Glory to God.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK people

I now have solid evidence that you become what you think about.

A few weeks ago I decided to try something.
I have a white pigment spot on my skin to the left of stomach (it's been there since I was 10 or something when I had a little thingy removed there. And I'm 19 now). I said to myself: "I'm going to manifest it to be normal skin"
I just looked at it from time to time and visualised it to be normal skin.
Nothing happened for 3-4 weeks. Then one day (two days ago). I didn't think about it that much anymore. Looked at it. And it's starting to resolve! I can't believe it. It stayed the same for 9 years and now when I visualize it being normal skin it's starting to change into normal skin!
It's not entirely gone yet but I keep you guys updated.

This is measerable proof that you become what you think about (for me atleast, hehe)
I'm not convinced that you can attract anything you want to, but this is very interesting.
I'm hyped! ;)

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's next, you visualised a winning lottery ticket infront of your eyes then the next week you won for real? This stuff is getting weird, lol.

-AudiTy =o

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes sense. You're body is making new cells every day so you end up with a new body from time to time. Just like your tan turns back to your original skin color after some time.
Your subconcious makes this happen. It follows the instructions you have programmed into it (by holding thoughts and pictures in your concious mind) and continues to do so untill you change the instructions.
So when I handed over the instructions about how my skin on that spot should be the same as the rest of my skin, (instead of pale white) (I did so by visualising) my subconcious mind started bringing that into reality.

It's no hocus pocus man. It's just the way the mind and body work.

I couldn't care less whether you believe it or not. I have the proof I need. I could go on and try to convince you but I think it's better if you try it out for yourself on something that's really measurable so you can have your own proof.

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holland said:
It's no hocus pocus man. It's just the way the mind and body work.

I couldn't care less whether you believe it or not. I have the proof I need. I could go on and try to convince you but I think it's better if you try it out for yourself on something that's really measurable so you can have your own proof.
I don't disprove it, I don't know if you've seen that Adam guy who does remote (dream) healing. You book a session and he tells you to make sure you're lying down at 6pm (whatever) so he can analyse you from wherever he happens to be, then he heals you.

He said from when he was small he saw a glowing aura around people, so it was easy for him to win at hide 'n' seek. He was on a popular chat show here in the UK and it all seemed pretty legit, he has tons of testimonials, so I don't discount the powers of the human body, I just said it was weird... Which it is.

So Holland, where do you think the limits lie for regular people to do this? What's possible to change about the human body in your opinion?

Maybe if I visualise having a huge (I mean even HOOGER!) schlong...hmm

-AudiTy =o

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was only 1 when I posted it :(

-AudiTy =o