Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Scale Of The Hot Babe Defined...

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who dont understand HB...HB=Hotbabe....this list defines them...

1's = cripples....midgets. girls with down syndrome....and all granny's

2-4's = your mom's Friends (golden girls)....chicks that stink and are unkept...and chicks who look like GOLEM off of lord of the rings....

5's = ALL FAT CHICKS....

Now for the HB

HB 6 = a HB7 with no make-up....an HB9 with a Terrible attitude...an HB8 with daddy issues... HB 6's are the nerdy girl you see in the hallways at work or school that if she got her sh.it together she could be hotter...this woman has potential to be more...or....this is a cute chubby chick that if she lost a couple pounds she would be really hot...dont underestimate the 6 because she just might be an 8 or 9 at the end of the year with a little maintanence (or not)

HB 7-7.5 = This girl is average beauty kinda like a toyota camry, This girl on her good days is a 7.5 when your drunk she's an 8...7's are down to earth and usually have the ideal attitude your looking for...she's definately lackin a little in the looks but you won't feel bad bringing her around your friends...7's can be very good in bed and more men than others end up marrying this type..

HB 8 = these chicks have really nice bodies but probably lack in the looks department just a little....or a really hot Nerd chick....or a Really cute girl that lacks a little in the body department somewhere..these chicks are head turners....the type of chick you definately wouldn't mind bringing around your friends..and they are more than willing to talk to her (and flirt) this is the girl you bring to the party and another guy tries to get her number...she's in demand and definately has her options.....on a really good day she could even be a 9 with the right make up

HB9= this girl is a natural Beauty...or an 8 with an incredible attitude....or a 7.5 and your really really drunk....HB9's are a HOT commodity...she could be compared to a BMW or a Porsche...she can sleep with anyone she sees fit too...even if you didnt like her you would fvck her type of chick...You bring this chick around your friends and they will forget that they know you and try to mess with her LOL...This is usually the Type of girl WE ALL WANT...she's definately a head turner...and She knows it.....premier Features and may be lacking in one area....usually her personality...

HB10= The IDEAL WOMAN....VERY RARE....but they do exist...this woman is could be an 8 and your extremely hammered off liquor or a 9 with an incredible personality....or just THE TOTAL PACKAGE...this woman you cannot find any flaws in (im sure she has them)...but is an all around beauty...the type if she said she was pregnant with your baby you would be like "thank you GOD" even if you can't afford her...This type of chick usually can pick up celebs sports players....they are the cream of the crop and are hunted relentlessly....this type of girl usually stays at home because everyone is crazy around her when she's around NORMAL people

so there you have it!! happy sargin!!

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually started reading this and caught myself just in time.

What are you trying to achieve here? Got time on your hands? :)

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really not that complicated. HB 5's are perfectly average (fat isn't average, and not all fat chicks are created equal by the way), so they are better-looking than 50% of the population. HB 2's have the edge on 20%, HB 9's 90% and so on. An HB 10 is the best-looking girl on the planet.

This scale is universal so it takes the subjectivity out of the equation since everyone has a different scale and not everyone is attracted to the same things. A lot of guys are into fat girls, for example.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my take on 6's and above:

6 = not quite a HB yet in my book. Weight is usually an issue, whether she is chubby or crack*****ishly skinny. Extremely average looking.

HB7= an 8 who let herself go. decent body but really needs to upgrade herself. If you plan to get a plain chick and upgrade her yourself, start at this level

HB 8 = The cute chick. This is the hottest chick you can get who'se looks isn't affecting her attitude yet.

HB9= at this level, she is hot enough to where people on the street will kiss her ass and do things because of her looks. A lot of her success in life can be attributed to her good looks. The downside is because of this, she probably lacks a decent personality never having to need one.

HB10= at this level, she is probably in a career where she actually earns a salary to look hot. Should she lose her looks, she would be ruined financially if she didn't have anything else to fall back on.

These are just an addendum to the first list.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
It's really not that complicated. HB 5's are perfectly average (fat isn't average, and not all fat chicks are created equal by the way), so they are better-looking than 50% of the population. HB 2's have the edge on 20%, HB 9's 90% and so on. An HB 10 is the best-looking girl on the planet.

This scale is universal so it takes the subjectivity out of the equation since everyone has a different scale and not everyone is attracted to the same things. A lot of guys are into fat girls, for example.
:trouble: :trouble: :trouble: :trouble:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even simpler :

Not fvckable.

fvckable.

Date-able.

see how much easier that is? only one requires you to actually know the girl as a person, because you have to screen for dateable, that's where personality comes into play. Your dyck sorts out the rest.

ycomp

Reaction score
I agree with last post, this HB scale is complicated and makes no sense... how can a 6 be an HB? my understanding is that 'H' stands for 'Hot'....

basically I just rate women based on my reaction to them...

1) not attractive

2) cute or beautiful, but I feel nothing when I look at them - it is more just a scientific detached interest.... I can tell my buddies that she is cute or beautiful, but do I feel the urge to hit on her? no...

this can easily change based upon her actions though... if she starts dancing sexy.. or running around the room happy smiley from a bit of alcohol... or she dresses extremely sexy... or flirting with me big time...

but the point is, she did something to provoke some kind of reaction in me... she is not like the next type...

3) so ****in' incredible that it provokes an adrenalin response... I guess that's what I would call it. Take your breath away, tongue hanging out kinda thing... 100% attention focused on her... other girls pretty much do not exist (unless they are also this hot - but usually then I still find one of them "the best")

I noticed it is actually somewhat similar to life-and-death situations, that's why I label it an adrenalin response.... like if you are about to crash your car.... time slows down and you have plenty of time to avoid the accident, even though it is actually a split second in reality...

or about to fight, you get this 100% focus...

something similar at work with reactions to such incredibly hot girls...

basically she is so hot that nothing else matters about her...

p.s. helpful tip...

transpose your reaction that you might have to a type 3 girl onto a type 2 and see what fun might ensue, lol... I mean when one of these cute or beautiful girls walk in and you react like she is a super hot babe... they love it )