Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The saddest thing ive ever seen...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got home from a local bar. School is out this week, so it was fairly empty - a very personal crowd.

An hour before I left a guy walks in with a girl. I had approached the very same girl and shoveled the interest to a friend who later got her number the week before. She doesnt notice me... but I can baltently see she is toting around some poor guy who is displaying some very minor signs of interest.

He buys here a drink. They sit next to eachother and there is light kino. The girl is looking around the room, we make eyecontact, I smile, she reciprocates, but I was in a set so I just waved and continued on with my business. A few minutes later, after I exited my set, I notice this ****HEAD walk up to the girl and guy.

The kid who walked up is a total *******... he was smoking a cigar in a BASEBALL CAP. Nuff said.

Well this kid is pretty drunk, pretty funny, and pretty good looking - so before long the girl (who was sharing a seat with the guy she arrived with) is all over him, and ignoring the guy she walked in with. The two guys do not appear to know eachother.

I continue to watch her flirt with this *******, touch him, and the original guy she walked in with is growing quite jealous. He is verbally entering their convo and physically creating barriers between then (by moving their chair farther from the guy, by holding his drink inbetween the two of them, ect).

I the guy gives up after 10 min, and just sits there, sipping his drink... while some random guy gets the girls #. My heart is bleeding for this guy... i feel terrible. He seems to have had enough, so he goes to the bathroom. I strole in after him:

Anth - Buddy, correct me if Im wrong... but you walked in with that brunette in the leather blazer, right?
AFC - Yeah, why?
Anth - Well, if you dont mind me asking, is there a reason youre just LETTING that other guy walk all over you and have the girl?
AFC - Oh, man... haha... shes like my best friend!
Anth - I saw you walk in with her, putting your arm around her and such... I dont know how you can stand that other guy blow you out
AFC - Bro, I dont like her... do you have a crush on her or something?
Anth - I have already met your friend. I gave her number to a friend of mine a few weeks ago. Are you sure youre not crushing on her?
AFC - Na man... and that guys my friend
Anth - Sure...

And then I used the restroom and left the bar.

The AFC is NOT just friends with the girl - he was noticably jealous of the other guy... whats worse, is he was flustered when I called him on it! It is IMPOSSIBLE for men and women to be "the best of friends" because there is always a smidgen of attraction SOMEWHERE that can be stretched and violated. The poor bastard couldnt even admit it to himself... I considered blowing the ******* out when I left the bathroom, as a pitty favor to the AFC, but he didnt deserve it.

Have you guys ever been in such a situation?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I'm saying girls will totally disrespect guys and guys won't even admit the girls are even doing it. Is it any wonder that girls continue to get away with their BS. Can't feel sorry for a guy like this that won't even call the BS for what it is. The lesson here is one 1. don't date AW like this chick in the first place 2. don't take your girl into a situation like a bar for guys to hit on (extract and isolate from bars and parties not the other way around). There's probably other lessons here but they won't matter if you follow 1 and 2. Interesting story there.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect the guy to do? The girl is obviously a s1ut, but you are not aquainted with the guy, and should not barge in on his business. People are always reluctant to share personal things with stranger, and you caught him in a terrible moment. Even then he still had ebough character to play it off and act politely toward you. It's great to want to help others, but you often need to respect people in tight situations and let them have their space. He doesn't need a lecture; if anything, give the guy an arm to lean on for the sh1tty night he had.

Reaction score
There must be more to this story --- a man does not approach another man's table while he is having a private convo with his girl!!!! Unless, of course, he was invited!!!

For the woman to talk to another dude while with another man is utter contempt and deserves a Ho-Slap!! HoSlap.net

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could have LJBF'd her, maybe he didn't know he liked her yet, there are many variables. But if he did like her, he sounds like a sad case.