Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The S+F method

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know how many times i have asked girls, "what do you look for in a guy?" or "what to you makes a great guy?" and came out with the response that he has to be SWEET and FUNNY. Those traits are by far the most common.

Why is it then that not very many people here embrace those traits?

Simply because you will be seen as a nice guy if you are just sweet.
But certainly there are different degrees and forms of sweetness...

I mean, youre a definite nice guy if you show sweetness with objects such as poems and flowers and etc...
Lets not confuse that with anything else.

But if you were to show sweetness with words and with some funnyness, it can definitely break the ice and get the girl feeling good at the sametime.

And isnt that what girls respond to? They want to be comfortable around you and they want to feel good around you because its how you make them feel determines how high her interest level is for you. Women speak with feeling; we should look at this as an advantage and not as a deterrent.

S+F should be done always with the F and never alone with just the S. It will seperate you from the nice guy category when you use the two together.

Like with all compliments... this S+F sohuld be done in a geniuine and honest way as well. You dont want to shower her with S+F because too much can backfire and place you in the nice guy category. Knowing when to use it and how much is key.

When using S+F the response you get from the girl should be a laughter followed by a thank you or sometimes you might just get laughter but whatever the case, if its just a thank you then, congratulations, you have just been put in the nice guy category.

Use S+F carefully and dont overuse it. The goal is basically to break the ice with her and make her feel good about herself at the sametime.

While C+F focuses on breaking the ice too but it focuses more on yourself. Dont get me wrong, that is good, but you cant ONLY focus on yourself. You have to be able to acknowledge the girl in a positive way when you are with her also.

After all, C+F is to make the girl feel good about you and if you incorporate some S+F as well you will get her feeling good about herself thus leading to her wanting to pursue you more and higher interest level, leaving everyone feeling good.

And we all know what happens when everyones feeling good and what that leads to....

NO, its not always goign to be sex because i know that's exactly what your thinking.

But what you will get is a higher interest level with both S+F and C+F than just using C+F.

Let us not negate C+F but enhance the effect with the addition of S+F. Not only will it make effect stronger but it will make it last longer. You will be much remembered with using both instruments then with just using one of them.

Last edited:

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
This stuff realy works i tried it on a girl the other day and the result was positive. I really felt a high IL afterwards.

If this is what happens after using this method, i think i just might keep it up.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like it might work

but try posting after you lay a few broads with this technique

then it will be considered successful