Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rosetta Stone of Women’s Behavior

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99% of men are unable or unwilling to absorb Briffault's law and the long term implications it describes.

Most men build their lives on the madonna/hore....mommy/slvt ideal woman.

The fact that women are and have always been cold blooded opportunists destroys most weak men from within giving them no reason to live

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks that there is an immutable law that governs male/female relationships is smoking something. If there were an ironclad law or formula, you would be able to predict how every relationship plays out in the end. Not all relationships fail. Some women have the capacity for loyalty and devotion, and not just because her man is a super alpha and not a beta.

I think part of taking the red pill though is in recognizing and understanding that an extraordinary capacity for loyalty and devotion is an exception and not the rule for women. They view relationships through a ruthless prism of cost-benefit analysis in a way that men don't. Men love more for the sake of loving. If anything, when men get into relationships they tend to buy into the Disney sh*t even more than women do. Too often we project male concepts like honor, devotion and loyalty onto women. They're not men with tits. With so many women, it is all about what have you done for me lately.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hetero feminist women are immoral and opportunistic.

They are attracted to power; even the illusion of it.

These women also suffer from a deep Freudian penis envy. They want power without stigma for the basest of behavior; lying, cheating, stealing, etc.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
pretty much agree with the whole article, good to see someone who realises that even women in other cultures, at the end of the day, are still women, yeah they grew up in different cultures with different moral/religious codes, but, they are still women and will adapt to the social/cultural constraints they live in, take them out of them to the lax moral, liberated codes of the west, and they revert to that code.
the bizarre point about the article is that the authour is getting married for the 4th time?? wtf?

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, that's good. OK, so it may not be absolutely universally true at all times in all circumstances, but big whoop, it still strikes me as a bloody useful heuristic.

I could see this sitting right along the libertarian Non-Aggression Principle in my mental toolset. A quick, easy filter to figure out what's really going on 90% of the time - you can't ask for much more out of an axiom.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.
All relationships, (male - male, female - male, female - male, male - corporation, etc) are based on a perceived exchange. NOBODY ever stays in ANY relationship unless they think they are receiving more than they are giving, based on their own subjective value system.

Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.
This goes both ways. Benefits are now, or believed to be coming in the future, or the relationship ends.

Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)
This has been a problem for mankind in general since the dawn of time. How to make sure people don't "cheat" in ANY kind of exchange.

A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male
You're missing some variables.

For example, consider the following two situations, assuming the trust is equal.

A) Male will be graduating from law school in three years, and has sufficient contacts and a reasonable expectation to get a six figure salary. The woman has to wait until he is employed before she'll marry him.

B) Male has a job as the fry chef at McDonalds, and will get a bump in salary in two weeks of fifty cents an hour.

All other things being considered, which male has more leverage with his girl?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know that I would call this a law. I think it applies more to short-term relationships rather than marriage or a long-term relationship. It most certainly is more accurate for animals than humans.

For a forum that's suppose to be about living the best life you can while attracting quality women, there's a lot of hostile posts about women on here lately. I agree women have their limitations, but can we have something more positive on here? If women are so terrible, why are so many on the board trying to attract them? Some people here just seem really angry.

“Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Just live the best life you can with or without women. Don't try to come up with fool-proof ways of totally understanding women, it's impossible. Sure you can know what's going on with a woman by her actions. But, a law implies some kind of serious scientific research with 100% accuracy, which I kind of think is not what you're talking about.

For the angry people, let go of whatever it was those women did to you, let go of what your mom did to you, don't let it have power over you to the point you're writing about how bad women are and coming up with some silly laws that give a ridiculously false sense of security.

Also, the guy who has the website in question has been married 4 times. I may not know much about women, but I know enough not to get married 4 times. Just saying.

U

user43770

bmp2cpm said:
I don't know that I would call this a law. I think it applies more to short-term relationships rather than marriage or a long-term relationship. It most certainly is more accurate for animals than humans.

For a forum that's suppose to be about living the best life you can while attracting quality women, there's a lot of hostile posts about women on here lately. I agree women have their limitations, but can we have something more positive on here? If women are so terrible, why are so many on the board trying to attract them? Some people here just seem really angry.

“Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Just live the best life you can with or without women. Don't try to come up with fool-proof ways of totally understanding women, it's impossible. Sure you can know what's going on with a woman by her actions. But, a law implies some kind of serious scientific research with 100% accuracy, which I kind of think is not what you're talking about.

For the angry people, let go of whatever it was those women did to you, let go of what your mom did to you, don't let it have power over you to the point you're writing about how bad women are and coming up with some silly laws that give a ridiculously false sense of security.

Also, the guy who has the website in question has been married 4 times. I may not know much about women, but I know enough not to get married 4 times. Just saying.

I appreciate your positive attitude, but you're going to have a hell of a time trying to disprove hypergamy. Most of the posters in mature man aren't angry; we see the game for what it is and act accordingly. Sometimes it pays to let optimism go by the way side.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This knowledge should be SPAMMED in any mainstream forum and site, the more **** you throw against the wall, something will eventually stick

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I appreciate your positive attitude, but you're going to have a hell of a time trying to disprove hypergamy.
You guys make hypergamy sound like it's some kind of evil conspiracy to make males suffer at the expense of females.

It's perfectly natural, and has been for hundreds of thousands of years.

Women like older, powerful males.

Men like younger, hotter females.

It's not rocket science that only those elite few who are unplugged from the "matrix" can understand.

The more you work on your game, the more wealth you generate, the younger, hotter women you'll be able to snag.

Your acting like the fact that it exists is some kind of impediment.

That's like being super fat and blaming gravity that you can't jump very high.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
All relationships, (male - male, female - male, female - male, male - corporation, etc) are based on a perceived exchange. NOBODY ever stays in ANY relationship unless they think they are receiving more than they are giving, based on their own subjective value system.

This goes both ways. Benefits are now, or believed to be coming in the future, or the relationship ends.

This has been a problem for mankind in general since the dawn of time. How to make sure people don't "cheat" in ANY kind of exchange.

You're missing some variables.

For example, consider the following two situations, assuming the trust is equal.

A) Male will be graduating from law school in three years, and has sufficient contacts and a reasonable expectation to get a six figure salary. The woman has to wait until he is employed before she'll marry him.

B) Male has a job as the fry chef at McDonalds, and will get a bump in salary in two weeks of fifty cents an hour.

All other things being considered, which male has more leverage with his girl?

You're completely ignoring the impact that being raised as a male has on relationships:

Loyalty, honor, gratitude, and duty are male values that we men project on women, but which very few, to no, women actually possess. We aren’t born with these values; they are drummed into us from the cradle on by society/culture, our families, and most definitely by the women in our lives (sorry, but that includes you too, Mom). Women get different indoctrination, so they have different values; mostly, for a woman, whatever is good for her and her (biological) children is what is best, full stop.
I will remind members here I wrote exactly the same several years ago, that loyalty, honor, etc are distinctly male traits due to our upbringing. As a tangent I've remarked before than an example of this is that men have bros before hos and women do not have a corollary. In fact they're distinctly opposite and are innately competitive when an alpha male comes into the picture. The joke is that when a buddy introduces his awesome gf to the guys, they remark they'd love to meet a woman like her someday. When women meet their friend's awesome bf, they conspire to make him theirs someday.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
You're completely ignoring the impact that being raised as a male has on relationships:

I will remind members here I wrote exactly the same several years ago, that loyalty, honor, etc are distinctly male traits due to our upbringing. As a tangent I've remarked before than an example of this is that men have bros before hos and women do not have a corollary. In fact they're distinctly opposite and are innately competitive when an alpha male comes into the picture. The joke is that when a buddy introduces his awesome gf to the guys, they remark they'd love to meet a woman like her someday. When women meet their friend's awesome bf, they conspire to make him theirs someday.
No, I'm highlighting the impact being BORN as a male has on relationships. There is no such thing as "loyalty, honor, etc." There is only behavior in certain situations.

Those are only imaginary things beta males use to cover up their lack of skill in acquiring what they want.

Everything is a choice. Present situation vs. imagined future situation. Action vs. inaction. Skill to achieve future situation or lack of skill.

Every situation is different. There are no "rules" that men follow all the time.

There are only very similar situations, that create similar behavior, after which men label them as some kind of underlying force which drives men's behavior.

"Bros before HOs" only works because most men don't have the skills, the confidence or the game to pull it off,

AND

if they did, they'd be weighing the loss of their friend vs. the gain of a girl.

AND

If they did have the skills to pull it off, they'd likely have their own girl anyway.

The less they value their friendship, the more they desire the girl and the higher their game is, the more likely they'll steal the girl.

No matter how much you argue the point, you'll never get around it.

No imaginary, vague set of "heroic" qualities that was somehow "forced" on you by society is keeping you from having the relationships that you want with the women you want.

Only you are.

You a better life? Increase your skills. Don't go on and on about how men are somehow burdened and put at a disadvantage because some kind of an imaginary behavioral advantage you think women have.

Don't like your life?

Look in the mirror. Don't blame society or the bankers or the hore matrix or some kind of unfair system under which men were raised.

Men are genetically programmed to gain power and acquire wealth. The more you can do that, the better your life will be.

All horish, mistrustful, deviant behavior you think women have in spades will disappear when you become so valuable to her that your absence causes her to rethink her behavior.

Don't blame society of you aren't there yet. Build power. Acquire wealth. Gain skills.

It's not complicated.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
Anyone who thinks that there is an immutable law that governs male/female relationships is smoking something. If there were an ironclad law or formula, you would be able to predict how every relationship plays out in the end. Not all relationships fail. Some women have the capacity for loyalty and devotion, and not just because her man is a super alpha and not a beta.

^Smartest guy here.