Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the Right movie to watch

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think is the best type of movie to watch with a girl?

Last week I had my girlfriend over and we watched Superbad, funniest movie ever, but later my dad saw that we watched it and said that it was a terrible movie to watch with a girl and that she probably didnt enjoy it. This got me thinking about it and I dont remember her laughing much and i realized that this was a movie I should of watched with my dumba$$ friends and not a girl.

So when watching a movie with a girl is it best to pick a scarey movie I'm thinking. I havnt had much luck with comedies, chick flicks would bore me, and gorey movies would put me and her out of the mood for anything afterword.

What are some scarey movies that you have seen that would be good to watch with a girl?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like Bruce Almighty with jim Carrey then for example. You think RC's are a better choice over a scarey movie?

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I think scary movies will help you in doin kino with her...and with romantic movies, it can be a good time for the kiss

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that was my exact thinking behind it. If she has any attration toward you there should be no problem in pulling her in close so she can hold you tight.

But I cant say i agree with kissing during a movie even if its a romantic comody. It just comes off as not being the right time to do that and kinda lame. I can remember when I was an AFC I would wait till there was a part in the movie where a couple would kiss and that would be my cue to kiss my date, haha. Although I didnt get denied often when i did that Im sure i got laughted at later with her friends for being cheesey.

How embarrassing. Of course that was back when I road my bike to dates and I still didn't fully understand what a b0ner was suppose to do.

.smooth.

Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Terminator 2
Rep :yes:

I would suggest you go out, and grab random movies to watch, become film critics. I certainly feel I've mastered the art of making funny comments during movies. It's nice to add witty comments, and make poke fun at all sorts of movies!

A really cool idea I got from a little gift a girl got me for christmas. (52 cheap awesome dates)

Go out to the movie store, and rent all of the movies that you and her think have the most romantic scenes in them, then when you get home, you can fast forward to these sections and watch them all!

She gets super in the mood, you will have TONS of quotes to work with after. Unlimited amounts of funny cute things to say that will trigger memory of the movie and put her back into that romantic emotion she was feeling during the movie!

Good Luck my Friend.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start collecting DVD's and rating them with her. Personally movies that have preceeded screwing for me include Beerfest, 28 days later, shaun of the dead and full metal jacket (okay that time I doubt the movie was much of a helper).

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romantic comedies, or comedies in general. One time a girl came over and we watched Edward Scissorhands, it worked.

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notting Hill. If you can appreciate more english humour, then it's the perfect movie IMO.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Truman Show would be good.

Its the perfect movie that bridges that gap between being a chick flick but also something that a guy would want to see because at the same time the concept of the film is interesting.

If you want to go the scary route rent Interview with the Vampire or The Thing remake starring Kurt Russel.

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw "The Orphanage" with a girl a few nights ago. She was all over me (in fear, that is).

Great movie by the way.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The scariest movie you can find. Make her grab on you, lean on you and squeeze you for protection :D

1. Kino

2. She'll feel secure with you

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all great movie ideas for me and others to check out. I have seen the Truman Show and your right Kontrollerx i would suggest it to other guys to.

I saw The Mummy when it came out years ago but never the Mummy Returns. If its anything like the first it would be a good one to watch.

Some of you think comedies are a good choice still. Maybe I just havnt had luck with comedies much becasue I was with a girl who doesnt like a good comedy. Or maybe shes just not confortable enough with me to crack up at immature jokes. Shes a bit younger than me so she tries to act a little more mature when shes around me and she might not laugh at all those immature jokes like in Superbad to come off as older to me.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaws is perfect, i dont think iv even seen them all and theres like 3 or 4 i think.

Yea gory is defenently something to stay away from. I watched Hostile with a girl once. Worse mistake ever. It was so gross and disturbing. Put both of us completely out of the mood for the rest of the night.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never tried it but my friend said watching The Blair Witch Project with his date worked pretty well. She was always grabbing onto him and continued grabbing onto him well after the movies.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't tell you.....I never actually started watching a film with my G/f, and finished it.....

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you mentioned Gory movies putting her out of the mood, but I was in this situation last night and watched Saw I and then she asked if we could watch the Saw II as well. In the end straight Panty Droppin!

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Music and Lyrics I think it is one of the best romantic comedy films. It's entertaining also it is very cute. Great choice I think..