The Red Pill: Welcome... to the Desert... of the Real: Big Deal

Reaction score
As I said in an earlier post... the better I become at this Don Juan craft... the more I realize all of the Average Frustrated Chumps that are around me. It is sad, and it is very disappointing. So I ask you guys... what's the big deal with women? Why do so many of us believe that they are just the end of the Earth? Men will conquer mountains (like Sir Edmund Hillary), conquer armies (like Napoleon and Julius Ceasar) be masters of philosophical thought (like Nietzche) and still be a sucker for a dame... unbelievable. The question in my mind now becomes... why? I had to personally ask myself, "What's the big deal?" It was here that I realized that I am the prize and that women should be choosing me... instead of me choosing them. I mean honestly men... have we lost our mind? It has come to my attention that more and more men are becoming a sucker for anything with two Visas and a Passport (I'll let you figure that one out) So I decided that I had to investigate and find out... just what the big deal is.

I'll give you a prime example about how sad we have become: I am walking in the mall with a female friend of mine who is helping me shop for a couple of pairs of jeans. Now, I'll admit, she is pretty hot looking (if she didn't act like such a ***** from time to time... she would be more than just a female friend) Anyway... so we are approaching this store and this guy starts making these insipid comments towards her... to make matters worse, he started making obscene gestures with is tongue... I started laughing my ass off. It was so pathetic... here this idiot is, in the biggest mall in the city and the mall where pretty much every attractive girl within the Perimeter of Atlanta goes... and he's acting like he's never seen an attractive woman in his life. This is one thing that I have a very hard time understanding... why oh why men, when we see a hot chick do we act like she is the first very attractive woman that we've ever seen in life? I don't understand it... I want you guys to run this test. If you live by a mall, I want you to go to that mall on a beautiful weekend day. It is imperative that you do not approach any women... I just want you to watch. Next, I want you to count... how many hot girls that you see.

I did this one time... the results were amazing... I saw about 25 very attractive women. So... I tested it again at my university, but this time... I counted how many attractive girls I saw for the entire day... needless to say... I lost count. This experiment taught me a very important lesson that I want to share with you guys... very attractive women are... everywhere!! Unless you live under a rock... you will at least see one attractive girl everyday that you are alive... unless you go to an all boys school... then this thread is not for you. So ask yourself... what is the big deal?? I have watched guys time and time again get pissed because they did not talk to some hot girl... only to become smitten with another one five minutes later... why? Because they are everywhere. I say all of this because I here to tell you guys that there is no need to worry about being rejected or looking for the right thing to say when you are talking to an attractive woman... if anything she should be completely honored to even be in your presence... why? Simply because you have more to offer.

Granted, attractive women are everywhere... but we, Don Juans are very, very rare. I mean, I could probably count using my hands how many Don Juans I actually know. Men who are actually men (like many of us) are far outnumbered by attractive women. That's why I'm getting to the point where girls have to bring more to the table than just a pretty face and a better waist. It's like, "*****, I see women like you everyday of the week... what makes you so special from the rest of them." Me, on the other hand... I am plenty different from 95% of the men that she will ever encounter... why? Because damn it... I am a Don Juan, and damn proud of it... you should be to. So in closing guys remember... there's no need to get nervous or worried about making a good impression about some attractive girl who you would pay good money for fifteen minutes of her "time..." Always remember that you are the prize... and just like the sunrise... they'll always be another hot one in the morning.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think...

Next up... Combat Training

The Matrix: Revolution™

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But I do know one thing though
Bitches, they come, they go
Saturday, Through Sunday Monday
Monday, Through Sunday yo."
Good advice Matrix, as usual.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like d@mn buses, they come one after another...
And if you miss one, there's another one way right away...
And if it doesn't take you where you want,
You'd better pay more attention before jumping into any sh!t

But, you can always go back to the bus stop
Anytime

Great post brother !!

BBB

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman are like board panels to a microscopic insect, an ever endless desert of wood

haha umm

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem for people here is being to scared to make obscene gestures to women... I'm not advicing anyone to do it (obviously), however it seems that any man who will act like a total idiot to a woman is not going to go on the internet to look for dating advice...

Yet, I see the moral in your story, and applaud your point. It is a good one, though for many -- irrelevant until a later date.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
The problem for people here is being to scared to make obscene gestures to women... I'm not advicing anyone to do it (obviously), however it seems that any man who will act like a total idiot to a woman is not going to go on the internet to look for dating advice...

Yet, I see the moral in your story, and applaud your point. It is a good one, though for many -- irrelevant until a later date.
Yes Smooth, a definite paradox to this post... as men, we should not be afraid per se however, it's idiotic to do such a thing. As well... said moral may be something that does not "click" until a time period from now... but... it's cool.

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, we shouldn't be afraid to make obscence gestures because it think it makes you more open as a person to do stuff like that. But I don't think you should do them cause you're not and idiot, you're a Don Juan. We don't act that way.

Great advice. Keep up the usual great work.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The revolution is coming.. :D

Great stuff as usual.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm... bump I suppose.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please tell me matrix: revolutions and the matrix: reloaded are noy the same person

lookin at their writin styles id have to say NO

Reaction score
Both handles are the same person (that would be me) but the writing styles are supposed to be different for a very good reason.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep 'em comin

Baphomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matrix: Revolutions
As I said in an earlier post... the better I become at this Don Juan craft... the more I realize all of the Average Frustrated Chumps that are around me.
Either it is that, or you're starting to walk in circles thinking that there's only one way to attract someone.