Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Red Pill Godfather: Paul Elam

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The Red Pill movement is now covered in a major film The Red Pill by Cassie Jaye.

In that movie she interviews one of the founders of the Men's Right's Movement, MRA (Men's Rights Activist) Paul Elam. Paul is someone I really look up to. He runs a you tube channel An Ear for Men.

Over the past two weeks he released a brilliant 3-part (one hour total) summary of the movie American Beauty (1999, Best Picture) which he says is his favorite Red Pill movie (it was the first movie I watched with my favorite girl and it is her favorite movie also - it's secretly a chick bashing movie, but one that girls love).

If you haven't seen the movie, watch it immediately - twice. After that, don't miss this 3 part series where Paul covers Lester Burnham's Red Pill journey:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Red Pill movement is now covered in a major film The Red Pill by Cassie Jaye.

In that movie she interviews one of the founders of the Men's Right's Movement, MRA (Men's Rights Activist) Paul Elam. Paul is someone I really look up to. He runs a you tube channel An Ear for Men.

Over the past two weeks he released a brilliant 3-part (one hour total) summary of the movie American Beauty (1999, Best Picture) which he says is his favorite Red Pill movie (it was the first movie I watched with my favorite girl and it is her favorite movie also - it's secretly a chick bashing movie, but one that girls love).

If you haven't seen the movie, watch it immediately - twice. After that, don't miss this 3 part series where Paul covers Lester Burnham's Red Pill journey:

American beauty is an amazing film. It blew me away the first time I saw it. The script, performances and photography are incredible.

-Augustus-

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
American beauty is an amazing film. It blew me away the first time I saw it. The script, performances and photography are incredible.

-Augustus-
Paul Elam's coverage is literally on par with the film (though some frames are warped I presume for copyright reasons). You can mainly just listen to it versus watch it.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

does this movie makes girls wants to smash with you if they watch it?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
does this movie makes girls wants to smash with you if they watch it?
In my case it was such a romantic movie to watch together that she painted for me when she got home. It was an original watercolor, and the best gift from her. A year later I sent her a photo of her watching that movie and she gushed (this was less than a week ago).

Now granted, I knew her and this movie was something that related to her situation in many ways. You want to find movies like that, with characters and situations that relate to her circumstances.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of your own volition, you can watch anything with women really.

I've used Evil Dead 2 often as something to watch early on, simply because it's so much fun and I don't mind watching it over.

I even used a Rammstein live dvd months back, fjrst time at my place (German heavy metal isn't exactly what you would call romantic).

Entering into a more stable type relationship, just have her bring over what she likes for a netflix n chill. Simple.
Fvckin A...... Rammstien gets my German-American blood pumping.....my favorite song is "Ohne Dich"

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have the time to listen to 3 hours of Paul Elam pontificating on why he believes American Pie is the ultimate red pill movie (summarizing his favorite "red pill movie")

Why don't you break down his summary. In bullet points, as you like to do.

I would be interested on why he sees it as a red pill movie. Is he extremely critical of Kevin Spacey's character?

So, the actor Keving Spacey....a homosexual/pedophile (both are connected/deviant behaviors) sneaky deviant in real life......and let's see.....his character is anything but a red blooded heterosexual male in the movie....

So his daughter's sexy young friend is coming on to him.......and what does he do? he starts to fantasize about her.....jerking off to fvcking rose petals on the bed............how romantic..............

A red blooded heterosexual male would be thinking and probably saying to his mate over a beer "jesus christ I bet her ***** is like a paper cut with a wisp of candy floss on top.......I'm going to enjoy feasting on that"

....but no, your hero of the movie fantasizes about "making love" to the girl on rose petals. You can tell that his beta homosexual nature (Spacey's was projecting here)

.....and then he has the opportunity to fvck the girl and what does he do.......he wraps her in a blanky.......so fvcking cute.

3 hour long podcasts.......jesus christ. Please keep the posts regurgitated from Paul's podcasts coming, Daddy Alpha!!!!!!!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
3 hour long podcasts.......jesus christ. Please keep the posts regurgitated from Paul's podcasts coming, Daddy Alpha!!!!!!!
You're the fattest girl on the forum, admit it.

The movie is American Beauty, not pie.

It's about a man taking control of his life, taking control of his finances, getting in shape, taking control of the household, telling his cheating wife off, and being renewed by some good weed and a young beautiful girl.

Paul Elam is a leader in the Men's Rights Movement, something Feminists hate.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The movie is American Beauty, not pie.
Like I give a fvck about the name of your little movie little mr blue girl pill. Getting your knickers in a twist about your "red pill movie"

Listen you keep listening to your men's right's podcasts spending fvcking tree hours dissecting some movie with a sexual deviant and pedaphile as your hero......

If you want to live vicariously through movies emulating deviant homosexuals, all power to you.

If you listen to enough podcasts and regurgitate Paul's thinking here in your posts (funnily enough another poster did that to @dadynamically) and then hopefully you will get enough likes to fill that deep fvcking void you clearly carry around inside you, maybe just maybe you will start to feel like the red pill alpha that you so desperately crave to be.

By the way, Paul also calls David DeAngelo a feminist..........oh and he calls anyone who writes about game or pua tactics a feminist.....

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. You're a lesbian alright.

Paul Elam is the ultimate Red Pill man, and you call his supporters blue pill? Who but a Feminist would speak out against the man who made the movie The Red Pill (2017)?

David DeAngelo is a has-been. What's next, you're going to ask a girl for her home phone number like Doc Love circa 2003?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE="deesade, post: 2497405, member: 131181]Fight club is better.[/QUOTE]
The Red Pill interviewed Feminists who hung themselves with their excuses. One said "Well, men get screwed over after the divorce, yes, but maybe if they did more for equality in the household chores, they would have had more equality after".

I think Paul's doing Fight Club next. I just got that on Blu ray yesterday.

They Live (1988) is another red pill movie.