Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Red Flags" list...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i almost forgot the biggest red flag. If her house, apartment, bathroom or kitchen is not clean stay away from her!! There is absolutely nothing worse than a dirty woman.

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Idolizes her mother, who hasn't had sex with her father in 20-something years.

2. You find out she had a stronger sexual attraction to an ex. Example: She initiated sex with an ex when they had it, but not with you.

3. She does or says something unusually cruel to you out of anger that is not justified.

4. She has a strong attraction to women, which she lies about.

5. She's bisexual. Sooner or later she will either leave you for a woman, or cheat on you with woman. Most bisexuals prefer their own sex, but they are afraid to admit they're gay.

6. She's in her twenties and is still a virgin. She's still a virgin for a reason and it's not good. She will not be all that into having it when you finally get it.

7. She assumes you will pay for all dates, or she decides what she will and won't pay for, so you always have to have money just in case. In this day and age women make as much as men. Why should you still foot the bill?

8. She says "no" to anything you ask to show her independence.

9. You have female friends you communicate with better than you do with her.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has only been given a passing mention:

Girls with very few female friends, who mainly hang out with guys.

In my experience, they have a bunch of guy friends who want to get into her pants. She usually takes advantage of that for favors or material things, or she is a flake that goes through serial relationships but can't stand losing one of these guys as a friend.

They often tend to be flirtatious and lead guys on, in addition to their looks. So the guys get stuck in the friend zone and remain there because of the false hope produced by her touchy-feely nature and her looks. So you have to deal with her circle of dudes who may be jealous and try to sabotage everything, or you may end up just like them.

Can anyone to relate to this? These girls complain they don't get along with most other females because they are "too b1tchy" or "too dramatic," and yet they often have those qualities themselves.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she drinks like a fish on every single date.

When she tells you that she used to be a hooker.

When you're out clubbing with your girl and she gives kino to other girls and guys.

When after a date her best friend (girl) stays overnight with her instead of you.

Drug addictions.

Past sexual abuse.

When you confront her with something she did out of line and she takes offense and accuses you of something.

When she is extremely bitter about a past relationship.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rjherche
This has only been given a passing mention:

Girls with very few female friends, who mainly hang out with guys.

In my experience, they have a bunch of guy friends who want to get into her pants. She usually takes advantage of that for favors or material things, or she is a flake that goes through serial relationships but can't stand losing one of these guys as a friend.

They often tend to be flirtatious and lead guys on, in addition to their looks. So the guys get stuck in the friend zone and remain there because of the false hope produced by her touchy-feely nature and her looks. So you have to deal with her circle of dudes who may be jealous and try to sabotage everything, or you may end up just like them.

Can anyone to relate to this? These girls complain they don't get along with most other females because they are "too b1tchy" or "too dramatic," and yet they often have those qualities themselves.
I can definitely relate to you on this one. I met a girl that fits this description perfectly during my first week of college. She seemed pretty cool at first and I spent a good amount of time with her. Well, before long I realized she was seriously fcuked up so I broke off all contact. Later in the year I find out she had told people that I had been stalking her (wtf?). Thankfully by this time everyone knew she was insane so no one really believed her.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Girls who when you ask them what they do "for fun" or what hobbies they have, the first thing out of their mouth is, "I like to go out partying/hang out with my friends/go dancing at clubs/drink" and then have to stop and think for anything else.
This will elliminate way too many girls....

There's always a couple of major flags on any girl

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
I'm gonna have to disagree on this one. The more often you drink, the stronger your tolerance to alcohol becomes. I believe it's a bigger red flag if a girl is putting down drinks faster than you and shows little inebriation.
Got to disagree on this one myself! Some alcoholics will get very drunk on just one drink - usually because they're borderline drunk the whole time, and it only takes one drink to tip them over the edge. This is rare though. A woman who drinks but doesn't show inebriation is not a problem, in my experience.

Other flags:

Inability to handle money. Running up huge debts and living beyond her means is a bad sign. Such women also get annoyed if you call her on it, and accuse you of being 'tight', 'stingy' etc.

Lack of sense of humour. Women tend to have a different sense of humour to men, but a total lack is a really bad sign - if she doesn't like comedy films etc and doesn't laugh or joke much.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with almost all written here!

Women with male friends are a special pet peeve of mine. I cannot stand it.. there is something wrong with a woman who has a pack of male supplicants she get to do favors for her and so on. I have seen it firsthand and it is sickening...believe me I could tell you some stories!

Plus you do not want to date a woman who asks these male "friends" for advice about YOU. What do you think these jealous AFCs will tell her?

I will take my chances with female friends' advice to her, even though it will probably be just as fukked up :)

Dietzcoi

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one: Girls with Bad Credit

This shows a few things:

They are dilusional, immature, irresponsible, their habits will rub off on you, because you'll be in their presense since you are in a relationship.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls who have to have sex with you a few times every time you meet them (like stay the weekend and have sex 3 times in one day) not because you are great but because of how hopeless they must feel about themselves.

:rolleyes:

her asking you to buy drinks, then saying as an excuse, if you took her out she would buy you drinks - yeh right.

always wanting to talk on the phone and getting difficult about meeting. next them

girls who like to watch sport, come over to watch sport, then refuse to leave, and end up sleeping with you.

girls who will rather stay at your house instead of going to a very important engagement to do with their new job. if they can do that to something so important.....

girls who centre everything around sex.

girls who bring up all the bad things in their life for your consideration, then dont listen to any advice.

girls who go shopping with ex-boyfriends....

girls who allow ex bf's to sleep over some nights when he comes over to pick up the cat. only good for sex.

girls who listen to your advice about ex boyfriends, but are still pathetic.....next them

girls who will cry over a cat dying for days and days.

girls with mothers who will cry over a cat dying for days and days, and bring it up at every possible chance.

girls who dont want to be adventurous in bed.

girls who will fvck you for no shorter than 20 mins, and when you are done and rolled off, they feel your **** to see if its still hard(ish) after a few seconds, and they jump on you again....next em

girls who want to drump their bf's for you, but never actually do...

girls who can't spell. since when has a girl worth anything tried to not spell?

girls who cant take a joke.

any girl who in any sexual action, all she wants to do is svck your c@ck no matter what

basically, any girl who pisses you off in any way that does not sit at all well with you. be a man, and next her. tolerance can be good, just dont be a wimp with it.

love this thread

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha speaking of bad credit...

what do you think of a girl who gets a credit card and racks up 3000 dollars on it within a few weeks.

whats worse, she would allow her mother to use the credit card to buy useless home-shopping things (who could not afford to pay her back) but wont let her bf buy a software title and who CAN pay her back????

girl has no sense of the working of money, and the idea of means. they dont know how to judge logically and are swayed overlyso by emotions. isnt that all girls?:confused:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by dig it
whats worse, she would allow her mother to use the credit card to buy useless home-shopping things (who could not afford to pay her back) but wont let her bf buy a software title and who CAN pay her back????
WTF?? Pay for sh*t with your own money. You're not married, you don't have a joint account. :rolleyes: If you can "pay her back," then buy the sh*t for yourself. You wouldn't want her handling YOUR card.

LOL..."software title". What was, it, Everquest? :p

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Ice Cold
This will elliminate way too many girls....

There's always a couple of major flags on any girl
Damn right it will. :) That's the way I want it.

Going clubbing is fun to do, but if it's the first thing you think of, AND you have trouble of thinking of anything else, then you're a club-rat. I don't want to date a club-rat.

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dig it
girls who have to have sex with you a few times every time you meet them (like stay the weekend and have sex 3 times in one day) not because you are great but because of how hopeless they must feel about themselves.

:rolleyes:

girls who like to watch sport, come over to watch sport, then refuse to leave, and end up sleeping with you.

girls who centre everything around sex.

girls who will fvck you for no shorter than 20 mins, and when you are done and rolled off, they feel your **** to see if its still hard(ish) after a few seconds, and they jump on you again....next em

any girl who in any sexual action, all she wants to do is svck your c@ck no matter what

love this thread
I wouldn't consider these red flags, no problem with these whatsoever
:D

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Damn right it will. :) That's the way I want it.

Going clubbing is fun to do, but if it's the first thing you think of, AND you have trouble of thinking of anything else, then you're a club-rat. I don't want to date a club-rat.
why should it be a read flag? it only shows she also has an active social life.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the software title, it was a test so to speak i put her through. Everquest? haha. As if.

As for the guy who wrote he would not consider those things he quoted as red flags. I do. Not everyone would i'll admit. Depends on the girl, because some of those things are pretty juicy.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many of the things mentioned are yellow flags. some of them are red flags. you would need more information to determine if the yellow flags should be red flags.

one very obvious RED FLAG that no one has mentioned:

SHE FLAKES ON YOU!!!

early on.

the reason for the flake factor could be any or many of the reasons mentioned in this thread and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter why.

if a chick agrees to a meeting (date) and she flakes on you--BYE BYE.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who talk about their 'exes' a lot. HUGE RED FLAG!!!

Woman who need the attention of males to build their egos.

Woman who dont admit when they do something wrong, just turn it back around on you or somehow justify it to themselves (VERY FUKCIN FRUSTRATING!!).

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Not inferior!

Originally posted by WestCoaster
First off, if you're under 18 I'm not sure you should be posting here, instead on the high school board. I say that because this past week we had a 15-year old instructing people on masturbation, and now this.

No, workers are NOT inferior and the quicker you realize this and understand this, the farther you will go in life. You do not know ANYTHING about the worker other than they're trying to help you.

I don't mind the youngsters posting here, but only if you guys have something worthwhile to say. Some of the "advice" given here by the high school guys will never, ever fly in the real world.

I say go get a low-paying job, perhaps something grinding like farming (did some of that when I was a high schooler), and build some character. You'll realize that the best way to go through life is not categorizing people as inferior or superior.

Grow up, please.
Funny, dating young girls (below 23) is a high risk, most of them do not know what they want. They can think they are into a guy 100% but this is BS. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT! **** them, but do not want/start a relationship, do not get emotionaly attached, high ****ing risk!