Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Reason You Joined This Site: What Was Her Name?

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
he he...met a girl at a party, had the balls to ask her out, dated her for awhile, trying to be as nice and caring as i could, doing everything she asked, always trying not to insult her of disagree with her...man! Looking back i can't believe myself :)

She was always talking about her ex, some big/angry/drunken dude that didn't give a **** about anything and left her for somebody else...i always tried to be supportive, help her sort out her "feelings" and "move on"...

She dumped me...(what are the odds?)...and ended up back with him. I couldn't understand why she would have left me for some jerk who didn't do everything for her and wouldn't ever make her the focal point of his life...how could she have left me? I took it Really hard, thought i was through, thought i'd never find anyone like her again. I was on some really stupid "buy her flowers and write a poem" forum, forget the name, for a few weeks, looking for answers, getting nowhere. I kept seeing these posts by "DJ's" telling us we were all losers, and that nice guys finished last, and that if we Really wanted some answers we'd Never find them on that forum.

Everything they were posting was completely contrary to all I knew about finding and keeping girls, but i IM'd someone from here for the URL and eventually got it. First thing i read was Pook's "Be a Man"...i'm tellin' ye, it changed my life, as did many other posts and articles i read here. My eyes were opened. I had been the epitomy of the "nice guy" since i'd begun dating.

Quit coming here a couple years ago, decided i knew enough to keep me busy...i was busy all right, but made some horrible dating choices that pretty much shattered my confidence. Fell back into my old habits of supplication and failure...then woke up a couple days ago and thought..."sosuave.com, how could i have forgotten"...

It's good to be back....:)

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see, there were a bunch for me.

Dont remember any of the names, 'cept for this girl i met online and thats as far as it got. i thought we had a definite relationship LOL. now THATS AFC.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really cute girl at school that I was obsessed with, but barely even talked to, considering how much of a chance I had. She was very interested in me now that I look back on it all, but at the time I was oblivious to the fact. She must have taken my shyness as rejection, and in turn she kind of rejected me. I blew it. That's what got me to finally come here. :D

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, glad time has passed since those days. Any of you guys have stories of coming back and playing the same chick that got you here?

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her name's Anna, Russian, this one played the violin. My oneitis for the first two years of college (music school). After her LJBFnding me on multiple occasions, I found this site, and started doing changes that led me to transfer school. Got into Cornell, and now I'm on my way to become a doctor.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leon Phelps
Lets see, there were a bunch for me.

Dont remember any of the names, 'cept for this girl i met online and thats as far as it got. i thought we had a definite relationship LOL. now THATS AFC.
that's scary man :eek:

Saine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living a life and being able to make cash is what brought me here.
Girls? Psh I am everything. :) Jk, I still have some problem but I'm good.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations Gonzalo,

Anyway, you guys have more stories? Keep em coming.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one caused me to come here. It was by chance completely.

Honestly, I found this site probably around the middle of my sophomore year of high school. I was a complete loser. No friends. Never went out anywhere. I just sat at home on the computer all of the time. The weekend wasn't any different than during the week except I didn't have school to attend. I saw this site, but it somehow got lost in the back of my mind and I didn't try to do anything or read the site.

Fast forward about a year. It's late in the first semester of Junior year, and I'm still a complete loser who never goes out anywhere. I think of this site, so after a little bit of searching I find it and start reading it. I originally made some pretty stupid posts when I first signed up here.

So...I basically remained a loser for my whole time at high school. Senior year was a little better, because I was going to college parties with friends who were going to the local university (where I go now). Senior year was also the only time I tried to hook up with this girl who to me seemed really hot. I failed with her, but I didn't become heart-broken or anything. And I handled it MUCH better than most men would have.

I'm still nowhere near good. But I'm getting better.

And that, my friends, is the end of my story of how I found this site.

Ben

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just joined this site but I have an awesome girlfriend already. I got the link from another forum and saw the number of users so figured it might be good reading. I don't read all that "DJ" stuff though lol. I have no problems getting girls so I don't want to be brainwashed with all that "how to be a DJ" stuff hehe. Maybe when my girlfriend and I breakup I will be crying for help and reading the DJ bible, only time will tell:).

Longview

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FitnessGuy
I just joined this site but I have an awesome girlfriend already. I got the link from another forum and saw the number of users so figured it might be good reading. I don't read all that "DJ" stuff though lol. I have no problems getting girls so I don't want to be brainwashed with all that "how to be a DJ" stuff hehe. Maybe when my girlfriend and I breakup I will be crying for help and reading the DJ bible, only time will tell:).
LOL

Ok you sounds like me when i was in a serious relationship but if i was you and i could go back in time i would have learned the dj way alot earlier.

I am really struggling cause of this now and wish i had done it when i was younger

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine worked at Dairy Queen ... her name was Ashley. She was hot a solid 8. Chick was okay for the first month, I asked her out on our second date (yeah, my bad) ... after the first month she gave me like a list on the phone of **** that wont be done. Makeout, holding hands, ass grabbing, hj, bj ... etc. I was like Biatch say what? I kept her for another month and then she gave the classic LJBF line on our 2 month anniversary saying that we did not "CLICK". LOL, yeah, I could be she is my turning point but that aint true, she is still in the middle of my sh1t. I learned so much plus she makes good social proof.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how much importance you give to one stupid hoe that didn't like you for some reason.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but this time it actually pertained to the topic. She was the reason I joined.

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... I can't even remember who I liked to motivate me to join this site. And I don't care, because im a pimp.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is a funny story. Read on and you will probably have a couple of luoghts ;)

Once when I was Ice Skating I talked with one of my friends, that happened a year ago. I told him that I kinda like this one chick, and maybe will try to get toghter sometime. So this year he simply is telling evertbody that I like that girl, which I don't. But the girls IL rose and I had a pretty good chance with her, but I blew it. Ignored all the rumors.

So then came the day that changed my life. Once after school I went home, and I hadn't my house keys with me. So I had to wait for my parents to come home. I waited three hours in front of my apartment and did a lot of thinking. I remembered a dating manual somewhere, which turned out to be the "How to Lay Girls Guide".

Then after a little bit of searching the internet, I found FastSeduction. Then I started to change. I read the whole guide over there. Fantastic! :)

Then someone posted a link to SoSuave in the ASF forums, and I followed it to here. And that's pretty much to whole story.

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitness Guy

Hi Man

What value do you get from this site if u don't read the posts and while i dont want to ultra anyalise you :) I do have one question - do you think that lack of confidence is the root to ppls problems getting girls?

Cheers

David

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
god, your asking me why i joined this site:

2 names, sarah and beverly:

The story of the_gunslinger and beverly

It would have been the summer of 00 when this happened, so its going back a bit. i met this girl through a mutual "friend", and she was a bit of a munter, but you know what its like when your 16, you'll nail anything that moves.

so she asked me out, i said i'd think about it (she looked like a ginger horse, with huge buck teeth), she bombarded me with phone calls and eventually i caved in. The first date was ok, we got on ok ish, apart from her asking me once if i was christian, i said i was a catholic, she said "never mind"

second date came and went and i met her in town a week later. we were in woolworths when her watch alarm went off. she sat down and, i swear to god, started reading the bible out loud. I said "what the fvck are you doing?" she started ranting about god and stuff.

i should have ended it there, but like the idiot i was i went back twice more. the first time, she stared on about god having a place for everyone and how god was this, that. then i met her "twin", Lindsey.

imagine the scene, theres this 5'5 ginger horse with buck teeth telling me that this 5'8 girl with black hair, normal teeth and whos 2 years older is her twin? she must have been smoking crack.

and so must i because i went back for another dose of the madness. she sort of launched herself at me in a phonebox, opening her top and trying to kiss me, it was like being sexually molested by a doberman on LSD.

what did i do, i ran. 3 miles in 15 minutes, straight from one end of town to the other. I'd have beaten limford christie, i was that fast.

i swear to god (no pun intended) that every word of that is true

The story of the_gunslinger and sarah

this was onitis on crack. I got this massive crush on a girl, thought i was in love with her.

Its a place everyone on this boards been at one time or another. This was what triggered me to find info on the net.

I came across so much crap advice in chatrooms and messageboards like badgirlswirl that i got even worse. I ended up writing her this love letter that made me get the pi$$ taken out of me for months.

eventually, i found it and turned things around. I have lapsed back into AFCness a few times, but im getting there.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_gunslinger
I came across so much crap advice in chatrooms and messageboards like badgirlswirl that i got even worse. I ended up writing her this love letter that made me get the pi$$ taken out of me for months.

eventually, i found it and turned things around. I have lapsed back into AFCness a few times, but im getting there.
Yeah, that can be the worst thing to do on earth. But hey, a toast to the b!tches who set us straight, Happy Newyear everyone.