The reason not to get married...

Reaction score
One benefit for the male and a reason to get married is to have children and raise a family – the second reason is for the man to have help in accomplishing things in his life – the woman would take care of the children and household while he builds his career and become the provider for the family. The third reason is to have consistent companionship with a person that you trust and love – we are social beings and are not meant to be alone! When you have someone you can confide in then your burdens do not seem so heavy, and your successes mean more when you have someone to share them with!

The following comments are generalizations and apply to the majority of American women – not all of them but most of them, in their psychological metamorphosis of the last recent decades!

Saying that, I would discourage men from getting married to American women nowadays because very few women offer the above-mentioned benefits! Women have gone astray from their original state and no longer are the affectionate nurturing compassionate types that men need to gain a benefit from their everyday presence! Their deep down instincts and nature is the same but they have been psychologically changed by the pervasive mass media cultural influences and the recently developed twisted ideological norms led by the feminist movement!

They are more focused on themselves to the detriment of the wants and needs of the family. The roles have been artificially altered such that they expect the man to take on more of the womanly responsibilities as well as his own manly responsibilities, they are less supportive and seem to have lost their naturally affectionate qualities in their quest not to “give-in” to the demands of the male.

Because they have gone against their natural feminine selves and adopted the “liberated” women persona, they no longer provide the male the same quality level companionship as they were originally created to have. And due to their avoidance of their supportive and nurturing self they are no longer the motherly feminine types needed to raise children and build a family or make for a good wife. In essence they have taken on more of the male masculine characteristics at the expense of abandoning their feminine qualities.

Due to their many sexual forays prior to marriage they have become used/damaged goods (bads) and no longer visualize their husband as a special partner whereby they solely devote themselves to one man! Having bad relationships prior to marriage has affected them negatively mentally and now their past ill feelings and sour experiences with men will play a major role on how they perceive and act towards their future husband!

Basically, instead of playing a complementary supportive role to the male they have taken on a competitive adversarial role and thus this explains the havoc in today’s relationships!

No matter how much they change they still have that underlying need and want for security, child bearing, and lifelong companionship, and in their waning years of their attractiveness they make a desperate attempt to feign their femininity and portray themselves as a potentially good wife and mother to a gullible male who is willing to take on the responsibility to provide and care for a psychosocially damaged and physically worn shell of a woman who is far from her original feminine self!

What was a naturally occurring attracting bonding force of the complementary male/female union has been torn asunder by the corrupt thinking and thus changed state of the female forged in the twentieth century!

Don’t you guys see all the trauma and drama that this “liberated” woman has wreaked on the natural complementary state of the union between the male and female?

I say "No" to marrying women as long as they are in this damaged and destructive state of being!

Last edited:

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill find one from the Ukraine or Czech Republic. They actually have respect for men.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on maan..... you trying to take society back 50 years?

I agree with the opening, but then you went way off... I have no intention of getting married and making the kind of compromises you make for marriage until I want kids but to say women aren't good for marriage unless they react to your every want like a pet dog would is crazy...

The change that has come about is that women have become much more independant beings than what they were 50 years ago... in past times women were not afforded the same privileges as men, they wouldn't go to University and their role was one of subordinate... women would have to fall in line... now that they have an independance they have the choice... I don't know, to me it's not really an issue, it's more of an issue for guys who don't know how to handle a woman or hook up with a chick way too fast without knowing what she's about first...

Personally, I want a woman with character too... not some chick who spends her life at home... I don't want some hard nosed b!tch who's only concerned about her career, but somebody who has her own aspirations is ideal...

Some chicks have had way too much Sex In The City time though I do agree.. typically Asian women are considered the most obedient, but the reality is actually a little different and behind closed doors, they're some of the most demanding in the world... their obsession with image, name brands and what is supposedly a male-dominated society (men earn ALL the money but the women are stay at homes who spend it and dictate what happens) is crazy...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you propose we deal with said "delema" concerning the status alterations and new roles of the parties in modern relationships? Outlining the problem isn't doing us any good unless you have an action plan to make things better.

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
How do you propose we deal with said "delema" concerning the status alterations and new roles of the parties in modern relationships? Outlining the problem isn't doing us any good unless you have an action plan to make things better.
Exactly. Even though I don't agree with all you said, I'm tired of people who make these type of posts without possible solutions.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
:confused: Damn, should I derail the thread and start posting reasons to get married??? That would ring a few bells in the forum.... Hmmmmm....

Actually, I've been a proponent of redefining the marriage to that of equality and identifying expectation prior to the commitment. This could include premarital agreements which include information on how the children will be raised, choice of religion and how the in-law holiday visiting schedule would be handled. Certain things could also be incorporated into the marital vows, that's what they are for aren't they?

Here's a thread containing a boilerplate of a pre-relationship agreement which could be incorporated into a premarital agreement.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92110

Of course there can always be amendments and addendums attached, the text is basically to cover the major points of a budding relationship.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with LMS 100%. We cannot reverse this trend. These woman have become monsters due to mans thirst for pvssy. We have sold out our manhood for a piece. There is nothing we could do about it, its too late.

THis is the worst era ever for getting married. Many of the great religious books say the sign of the end of times is when a woman becomes like a man, and Man becomes like a woman.

It seems to me that things have changed soooo much over the last 10 years. Woman have regressed.

I wish everyone me included in finding a great girl to spend the rest of my life with.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Divorce rate in the Ukraine is 68%...in America its 50%. I'm from the Ukraine and our women from VILLAGES are good. From cities - they are just as slutty and independent as American women...

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, Dr. P DID have a solution; don't date american women. Hahahaha

There's nothing we can do as men to change the overly femi-nazi mindset that alot of american women have. The only thing we can do is be extremely picky, show them how real men choose to live, and to be sure that the woman we are getting to know have the same ideals and beliefs as we do. Our time is precious and can't be wasted on someone who'll bail out for selfish reasons or demand impossible things from us.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are some real nutjobs in this thread.

its funny that so many insecure males who came here because they couldnt even choke out a hi to a female are complaining about females.

for every woman that is shallow, stupid, and decietful..there is a man who is a pyssy, liar, cheater...

marriage is about fair compromise...if you feel that your marriage isnt fair..then change it..if she wont comply..then you go seperate ways.

and most woman arent crazy fems..they just have ambition besides sitting at home all day raising a child.

I would consider the fact that a lot of guys here havent been the male in there relationships..it skews there perception of women..

you can be the leader and still be compassionate and fair with your woman.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Being fair? What does that mean?

well a lot of men..from when I was kid..the 1980;s and before..were controlling..since there woman would more then likely be at home.
the father would go to the bars or out with his friends..making the woman spend 24 hours a day with the children.

of course thats not all cases....but todays women are a lot less likely to go for that..unless the dad is making a lot of money.

I work and so does my partner....we have a 5 month old boy. we both work about 40 hours a week...she really hasnt gotten to do as much as me since he was born..and I can see how that affect her..I want to make it fair..If I get to go out...then she does...if I get to buy something so can she...

I think the idea of working as a fair unit..makes it much more enjoyable..it also keeps all cards on the table....there isnt any hidden animosity or anger..just keep a good friendship as well as romantic relationship and it will be much easier to have it work out.

I am the natural leader of the relationship..I like to drive where we go, I ussually say where I want to eat first and so on...of course she tells me what she wants..we deliberate and make choices..but I have a heavier say in it..and thats how it should be...based on genetics....I dont want to get to fine into this..Im just saying a 50/50 split with the male as the "speaker of the house" seems the best for me

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
This is easy. Focus on the millions of other women in the world who are not fuc-ked up.

The only thing you have to do is look in a different place. If the lake you fish in is dead then find another lake.

Reaction score
jamescr73 said:
Ill find one from the Ukraine or Czech Republic. They actually have respect for men.
Be careful, many of these women have adopted the mindset of American women and is one of the reasons why they want to come to America!

PRMoon said:
First: in the beginning of the relationship don’t tolerate their disrespectful and manipulative behavior – do not compromise on your dignity and values – be willing to walk away!

Second: only get married to a woman who agrees and is line with YOUR values.

Third: Choose one with a good character (investigating her past is CRUCIAL) – her character is the number one factor that should be considered in determining if she is marriage material – a close second is her propensity to get fat!:rolleyes:

Where men fail in choosing a mate for marriage is that they put sexual compatibility and a woman’s looks and personality above a woman’s character and values – failure will be the result as soon as the sex stops or lessens (by her choosing) and when her personality turns sours after she realizes that she now has you in a committed marriage and this is now to her advantage, and when her looks suddenly fade from her glorious days of the past!!

Most American women do not have good character and their values do not coincide with the values that are needed to make for a good wife and mother!! These type of women must not be validated by men asking for their hand in marriage! Sadly, too many men are suffering the consequences for their misplaced allegiance and trust on an unworthy subject!!!

If this new "liberated" corrupted mindset and this new ill-defined roles in relationships do not benefit men, then why would we even commit to such a folly by marrying these misfits?

Simply don't do it!!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Divorce rate in the Ukraine is 68%...in America its 50%. I'm from the Ukraine and our women from VILLAGES are good. From cities - they are just as slutty and independent as American women...
dude, quit hating because your folks emmigrated to the west.

girls want out because life freaking sucks for them. it isn't because they are "westernized". learn some russian and actually talk to them. it will surprise you how bad intelligent people have it in some parts of this world.

the reason the divorce rate is high is because your former dudes enjoy vodka as much as the fools on this site enjoy p****. vodka results in sergei taking oksana by the hair and trying to flush her down one of those old soviet toilets. ukraine guys are as manly and thuggish as the guys on here are soft and emasculated. your former guys have a life expectancy of less than 60 years! and there is no war going on :p

girls from the suburbs of kiev are not so bad. you can find them at metrograd or globus on the weekends. they are usually the girls dressed in fake italian designer wear who walk around those two malls praying that some random foreign dude has mercy on them and buys them something (don't look at me :rolleyes: ). there is a fair number of folks in ukraine who are loaded. so of course those girls are spoiled. however, 95% are still dirt poor by western standards. they are MUCH better (looks and attitude) than anything you will find in the west.

lets not forget that many apartments in kiev go without heat for much of the winter. water gets turned off most of the day in the summer in many of the suburbs of kiev. life sucks for 95% of the people in kiev. if you have money it is a paradise. a middle class american dude would be floored with the reception that he would receive. let me remind you that genetics plays a key role in all of this. the girls won the genetic lottery. same could be said for the baltic states (latvia, estonia, lithuania) and much of russia. simply mind blowing.

a famous saying...

heaven is a ukraine wife, american salary, chinese food, and a british home.
hell is an american wife, ukraine salary, british food, and a chinese home.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Least we all come into agreement of the girl we DONT want. I guess thats why its so important to not settle for less of a woman that you dont want. There are more traditional women out there still. Dont really know how many...but my friends do talk about them.

My last two long term relationships Ive had to break it off because the girls had no time for a relationship (overambitiousness) I do know moreso what I want in a girl though. If you know yourself...good, go for it. It wont be as easy as meeting just one girl. It may even take years before you find somebody youd possibly give a chance for depending how quick you go through girls. Anymore ya may have to go though many before you settledown so the whole divorce issue of America will not be an issue.

Anti-Dump's machine may be more useful now then it was when I first came to this site when I was 15.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to stop worrying about this **** so much and start looking for quality women who won't dump you when they realize that you are a boring fvck to be with.

Also, make em sign the prenup.