Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Real Cause of the Pussified Modern Man?

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeit said:
Really trust me you guys spend way to much time
You´re absolutely right. Having a lot of pussvfied man in your country is really great, because it reduces the competition under DJs. If you have balls you can score all the chick outside being fed up with the general AFCs. I´m living in Germany where the most guys are really scared of women. I hardly know 30+ guys being married. I wonder whether I should drop my relationship and go out hunting because it seems to be as easy as pie.

However, thinking about the reasons doesn´t make eany sense. We should simply use the opportunity and enjoy the lack of competition.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Commandante said:
You´re absolutely right. Having a lot of pussvfied man in your country is really great, because it reduces the competition under DJs. If you have balls you can score all the chick outside being fed up with the general AFCs. I´m living in Germany where the most guys are really scared of women. I hardly know 30+ guys being married. I wonder whether I should drop my relationship and go out hunting because it seems to be as easy as pie.

However, thinking about the reasons doesn´t make eany sense. We should simply use the opportunity and enjoy the lack of competition.

EXACTLY.

Spending all there time on how they are being injusticed and all there problems are the fault of society hmmmm external control syndrome? or whatever the hell it was one of these guys said all girls have. Really they just like feminists they both ***** about being wronged, hate the opposite sex, and don't focus on there own improvement and success just that of there sex. Its very common the polar opposite of one political belief tends to become very similar to what they hate. (look at radical anti war groups that use violence to "end violence"). Also feminism and this crap are often just an excuse to have a cause and a "just" way to be angry and hate people.

I see that a lot with hyper politacally correct people like they always try to say you are racists or anti gay or something like that just as an excuse to try to make you "bad" so they can now be attack you and be mean and have people getting there back while they are "in the right".

But anyway all that world against me doomsday crap is just no good un postitive crap that puts you in a bad mood wastes energy and accomplishes nothing so why the hell waste your damn time on it!!???! Spend the time improving yourself which'll actually help to fix the problems in society that you talk about.

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had to attribute it to anything, I'd have to say its mostly the media and just American culture in general.

Growing up, we're taught to be obedient, not talk out of place, be respectful, etc etc. Most of these behaviors obviously set in place so to keep both men and women out of trouble and to cause less drama.

Honestly, I think if there is anything I've learned from pick up that's really helped me in life, it's how to be more expressive and to embrace the fact that there are some people that just are NOT going to like me, that's just the way it is.

Learning to use direct openers was definitely one of the ways I helped myself break out of my own mold as illustrated below in one of my mentor's blog posts:

http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/05/impact-approach-30-seconds-to-make-it.html

You had mentioned movies too, I think movies play a pretty large role since they always portray the fantasy guy as a complete ass kisser.

-Kevin

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
For todays AFC men I blame the advertising industri and movies.

Everybody in the society including the woman are being pussified. The media are setting higher standards that is possible for most humans to live up too. The result of this is a lack of self esteem for the woman and the men.

The result of lack of self esteem is to work for meaningless things like your looks ( that is the most important thing in the world right? like the media tells you) . The woman has been more brainwashed then men buy the media. They are doing exactly what the society are teaching them. Everyone is trying to be like the super model and so on. Every woman wants to be a rich rock star . The woman magazines teach woman how to play games with men, and that the men don`t want things who come to easy.

Woman have weak brains who buy into the brainwashing of all humans. I don`t blame the feminists. The woman had the power back in the 50s also to choose the men. The difference is that she needed him and that she was not being a loose s l u t like many woman are today ( they want to just live their lifes before they settle down just like the media tells them) .

Most men don`t fit in the standard of a perfect men ( 6 pack, skinny and tan) and there you go low self esteem.

The standard of a perfect woman is much easier to fit ( skinny ) and that is why the woman have higher self esteem. Including they can allow to cheat buy using make up.

The result of this is higher suicide rates. And more AFC men than AFC woman because the perfect men is much more difficult to become than the perfect woman. In top of that a Man has to be nice, rich and have a perfect look.

A woman don`t have to be nice, because according to media all woman are nice.

So men must self improve and get a perfect body, a woman only have to be skinny.

Off course many woman thinks they are "gods" when they are skinny and good looking. According to the media and society they are a perfect member of the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more you must do to be accepted buy the society the less happier you become.

Last edited:

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think AFCism is something that is a recent development or something that is unique to USA/Canada/Britain/Western Europe etc. I highly doubt that 50-60 years ago, every dude was a pickup artist. Even back then, there were some men who were far more successful with women than others.

By definition an AFC is average. We come to these forums, read about the art of seduction etc. because we don't want to be average. The art of attracting women ISN'T intuitive for everyone. Many of the things that you'd think would make sense don't.

Sigmund Freud had theories about EVERYTHING, but even he admitted that he was clueless about what women really want. By reading up about it and learning as much as we can, we automatically give ourselves an advantage over most other guys.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingman said:
For todays AFC men I blame the advertising industri and movies.

Everybody in the society including the woman are being pussified. The media are setting higher standards that is possible for most humans to live up too. The result of this is a lack of self esteem for the woman and the men.

The result of lack of self esteem is to work for meaningless things like your looks ( that is the most important thing in the world right? like the media tells you) . The woman has been more brainwashed then men buy the media. They are doing exactly what the society are teaching them. Everyone is trying to be like the super model and so on. Every woman wants to be a rich rock star . The woman magazines teach woman how to play games with men, and that the men don`t want things who come to easy.

Woman have weak brains who buy into the brainwashing of all humans. I don`t blame the feminists. The woman had the power back in the 50s also to choose the men. The difference is that she needed him and that she was not being a loose s l u t like many woman are today ( they want to just live their lifes before they settle down just like the media tells them) .

Most men don`t fit in the standard of a perfect men ( 6 pack, skinny and tan) and there you go low self esteem.

The standard of a perfect woman is much easier to fit ( skinny ) and that is why the woman have higher self esteem. Including they can allow to cheat buy using make up.

The result of this is higher suicide rates. And more AFC men than AFC woman because the perfect men is much more difficult to become than the perfect woman. In top of that a Man has to be nice, rich and have a perfect look.

A woman don`t have to be nice, because according to media all woman are nice.

So men must self improve and get a perfect body, a woman only have to be skinny.

Off course many woman thinks they are "gods" when they are skinny and good looking. According to the media and society they are a perfect member of the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more you must do to be accepted buy the society the less happier you become.

K this'll be my last post in this wimpy thread.

What too high standards!!!!????? This is like the anorexics excuses and what ugly girls say. This is dumb it's your damn fault you have low self-esteem not the fault of people who are better than you. And it's not that hard to get a six pack thats how men are meant to look you just eat the way your meant to (mostly meat) do what your meant to (lift+ high intesity exercise a few hours a week) and there you go all it takes is a little desire and a little balls.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cause? Here are the causes:

-2nd wave feminism and political correctness/liberalism
-Lack of education
-Absence of religion
-Sense of entitlement and not having to work for anything anymore
-Feeling guilty for everything we have (that we fought to maintain). Started with 60's hippies.
-No self-pride. Women are better, black people are better, etc.
-No role models/discouraging of manly behavior by society. Teachers punishing little boys for wrestling in the playground, boys discouraged from speaking their mind from early age.
-The ability to easily zone out of real life with cable, video games, cell phones, texting and the internet.
-Laziness
-Dope will definitely have an effect

And, more recently, the integration of gay culture into media...ALL OVER the place.

For me, it's sad, but it's also a lot of fun to be a confident man with strong values in a world of wusses. And after awhile, if I see people starting to emulate me, and act more like me, then that makes it all worthwhile.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is that our society is morally bankrupt. Values and things like common sense and integrity barely exist anymore.

I went to an all boys high school (the public schools in my area were bad and most of the white kids parents made them go to private schools or else wed all get beat up) I got into a fight freshman year in the classroom. A kid was bothering me dont remember wat he said but but he wouldnt stop so i smacked him in the head with my textbook cuz there r some situtations growing up that require hitting someone. Sometimes thats the only way to stop a bully, especially as a kid. Well i almot got kicked out of school for sticking up for myself. We were sent to the principle and i was sure i was gonna be expelled cuz two kids were expelled a few days earlier for a shoving match in the hall but luckily the principal wasnt in his office so we went back to the teacher and he told us to just go to ur next class. But as for those other kids, just a few shoves and they were expelled! How is that a way to raise young men? You have 1000 14-18 yr old kids raging with testosterone and u kick kids out for fighting? Meanwhile in almost any fight u know someone is the instigator and the other guy is sticking up for himself. Why should both kids get expelled?
Punishment for fighting in high school at age 14 when ur brain is not even done developing, should be detention, maybe suspension, not expulsion!

Now my point is that if the adminsitration of this school had common sense theyd know that a little tiff between 14 yr old boys is not a reason to screw with their education and disrupt their lives. Its hard being 14 and they should not kick a kid out for one offense. if it becomes a pattern thats a different story. The problem is that parents dont know how to parent anymore. My parents always tell me that back in the 50's and 60's when they were in school, parents would take the teachers side when u got in trouble. Now u cant say anything bout their precious children. So this is why the schools like mine have to have a fight and get expelled polciy. cuz god forbid their precious children get hurt. Lawsuits and polital correctness are another huge problem. people sue for everythign and people are offended by everything. People use to have integrity. Now if ur kid is running around like a maniac at walmart and slips and breaks his leg, the parents sue walmart for having merchandise in the kids way, and the sad thing is they will win! Also if your a white male your suppose to loathe yourself and feel guilty about any struggles womena and minorities have cuz yea its all our fault!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
The cause? Here are the causes:

-No self-pride. Women are better, black people are better, etc.
-No role models/discouraging of manly behavior by society. Teachers punishing little boys for wrestling in the playground, boys discouraged from speaking their mind from early age.
QUOTE]

Great post, but I especially like the two above points. I am about as liberal a guy as u will ever meet. I'm all for gay marriage, gays having children, i have no probleme with any race, i have black friends, latino friends, indian friends. i'm a live and let live person. I've never been a bigot or a racist, or a malke chauvanist. I'm glad women work. Hell in todays economy u need two incomes to raise a family in most families at least. But i am so sick of watchign movies and tv shows making white males look like little wussy punks. According to the entertainment industry were automatically racist, have small penises, were lame, we cant dance, and many other negative traits. Yet why is the black character in the movie or tv show always so cool and perfect in every way. He's charming, hes confident, cool, good dresser, and has the morals of jesus. I can name a million movies where the white guys a moron or a jerk or a racist. Not just the black characters either, latinos as well even tho theres alot less of them in entertainment industry still. Same thing with women. Everybody loves raymond is the best example. He begs her for sex. All 3 of the men just like to watch sports and cant even have an intelligent conversation. Debra rays wife is always brilliant. Robert's police officer partner is a sassy black woman, and there was some episode where robert was hanging out with her and her friends, but he wasnt cool enough. Marie the mother was the only female character who had flaws, but shes old. Accoridng to the entertainment industry only young women, blacks, mayeb a few latinos, and gays are the only ones who are aloowed to speak their mind, and everyone else is a spoiled selfish racist. And wats with people making fun of guys that are pale? And u wodner why there are so many afcs. Ever notice how all afcs are white. I'm a self admitted afc, and trying to change.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Great post, but I especially like the two above points. I am about as liberal a guy as u will ever meet. I'm all for gay marriage, gays having children, i have no probleme with any race, i have black friends, latino friends, indian friends. i'm a live and let live person. I've never been a bigot or a racist, or a malke chauvanist. I'm glad women work. Hell in todays economy u need two incomes to raise a family in most families at least. But i am so sick of watchign movies and tv shows making white males look like little wussy punks. According to the entertainment industry were automatically racist, have small penises, were lame, we cant dance, and many other negative traits. Yet why is the black character in the movie or tv show always so cool and perfect in every way. He's charming, hes confident, cool, good dresser, and has the morals of jesus. I can name a million movies where the white guys a moron or a jerk or a racist. Not just the black characters either, latinos as well even tho theres alot less of them in entertainment industry still. Same thing with women. Everybody loves raymond is the best example. He begs her for sex. All 3 of the men just like to watch sports and cant even have an intelligent conversation. Debra rays wife is always brilliant. Robert's police officer partner is a sassy black woman, and there was some episode where robert was hanging out with her and her friends, but he wasnt cool enough. Marie the mother was the only female character who had flaws, but shes old. Accoridng to the entertainment industry only young women, blacks, mayeb a few latinos, and gays are the only ones who are aloowed to speak their mind, and everyone else is a spoiled selfish racist. And wats with people making fun of guys that are pale? And u wodner why there are so many afcs. Ever notice how all afcs are white. I'm a self admitted afc, and trying to change.
The consensus, or at least some here, seem to be that the homo-fi-cation of Amerikkka, has to do with an agenda.

It is an agenda of manipulation and control - MIND CONTROL!!

Yes, the white male has "seemingly" been made to look weak and effeminate, by those who control the media - white men! Yet paradoxically, it is the white male that dominates the planet through war, economic, mental, physical and spiritual ones!

This is part of the agenda to WEAKEN ALL Males (as was the objective when whites weakened the black male, through physical and psychological slavery!). Now that the whites were used to fulfill a bigger agenda - they soon too will also be enslaved physically, as they are already enslaved mentally/psychologically! THE AGENDA is to ENSLAVE HUMANITY!!! ALL OF US!

The next question is, "To be enslaved by Whom?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PSYCHO said:
DJinTraining06 said:
The consensus, or at least some here, seem to be that the homo-fi-cation of Amerikkka, has to do with an agenda.

It is an agenda of manipulation and control - MIND CONTROL!!

Yes, the white male has "seemingly" been made to look weak and effeminate, by those who control the media! Yet, it is the white male that dominates the planet through war, economic, mental, physical and spiritual ones!

This is part of the agenda to WEAKEN ALL Males (as was the objective when whites weakened the black male, through slavery!). Now that the whites were used to fulfill a bigger agenda - they soon too will also be enslaved.... THE AGENDA is to ENSLAVE HUMANITY!!! ALL OF US!

The next question is, "To be enslaved by Whom?
Dude i thought my ranting post might have been a little crazy, lol. Come on now what is this the matrix???? Who are we gonna be enslaved by Elton John?

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
Re-read my original post above - I edited it.

Elton Jloanna is a homo - but the homos are also being used, to accomplish a greater task ...For humanity to enslave itself!! The Revelation in the bible! The implementation of a satanic governing system!! This is mind control - divide and conquer - grand deceit!

Dude, why are you quoting my work under your name??

Are you talking to yourself? :)

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PSYCHO said:
Re-read my original post above - I edited it.

Elton Jloanna is a homo - but the homos are also being used, to accomplish a greater task ...For humanity to enslave itself!! The Revelation in the bible! The implementation of a satanic governing system!! This is mind control - divide and conquer - grand deceit!

Dude, why are you quoting my work under your name??

Are you talking to yourself? :)

im not even sure how i did that lol my bad

TheSciFiBard

Reaction score
Holy crap Batman!

Jesus on a crutch but you guys are ****ing ridiculous!

Here's a few tips to help you wise up, man up and shut the hell up!

1. Stop BLAMING everyone and everything else for your problems! "Oh but blacks are portrayed better!" or, "It's the Jews! It's ALL a Jewish conspiracy!" I've never heard such a pansy-assed bunch of racist, xenophobic, idiotic crap in all my life.

2. EDUCATE yourselves. Learn some ****. Become an informed individual, and not some knuckle-dragging, one trick pony idiot who spouts opinions with enough bile to digest the phone book. LEARN about history. LEARN about science. QUESTION things, don't just blindly follow what is easiest or simplest to believe - that's what your detractors would have you do. DON'T become a self-fulfilling prophecy - "People say white males are stupid and good for nothing, so I MUST be stupid and good for nothing!" GROW, EVOLVE, absorb information and use it to become a smarter man, a BETTER man. Idiots don't run countries. Idiots didn't come up with the inventions that changed the world. EDUCATED MEN did.

3. LOOK AROUND YOU. Pay the **** attention to what's going on locally, nationally and globally. Currently, America is far from being a global leader across a raft of disciplines - math, science, technology (apart from Apple etc). WHY is that? Nearly 40% of Americans DON'T believe in the Theory Of Evolution. WTF!!! THAT is a prime example of people NOT educating themselves, of people being lazy etc. WISE UP! Would you rather adhere to a scientific theory which has a vast weight of proven, PHYSICAL evidence to back it up, or would you rather believe that people rode around on dinosaurs and that everything will be ok if you just pray that liiiitle bit harder? Yup, see if you can guess which option is the reason America is trailing behind the rest of the world...

4. TAKE ****ing CHARGE of your life. Be RESPONSIBLE for WHO you are. Had a ****ty childhood? Boo ****ing hoo. YOU get to decide who you're gonna be - NOT anyone or anything else! You're a MAN, ALIVE in the 21st ****ing century. You're life can be EPIC. Sleep with as many women as you want, as often as you want, but USE A ****ING CONDOM if you do! Think single mothers are to blame for everything? They're not the Virgin Mary for christsakes! Some guy knocked those women up and DID NOT stick around to be a father and a role model, not to mention a husband. Sure, not every relationship would've survived had all those guys stuck around, but you can be DAMN sure if they'd ALL used a condom there'd be a hell of a lot fewer people collecting welfare right now. You old enough to call yourself a man then you're old enough to use a ****ing condom when you're getting your rocks off buddy.

5. Bring back DISCIPLINE. National Service should be compulsory. Prison should be hard labour. Kid talks back to a teacher in class? Right now the teacher can't do a damn thing about it. WHAT message is that sending our kids about discipline? You should RESPECT authority (but NOT follow it blindly - that's how dictatorships start) not laugh in its face. Think of the toughest people you can. navy seal? Firefighter? Think they go around doing whatever the hell want all the time? Think they expect to have life handed to them on a plate? HELL NO. They follow rules, they're drilled and disciplined in everything they do, otherwise they end up DEAD. Have punishments fit the crimes better. If you faced getting the lash if you stole something, you'd damn well think twice. If you knew causing the death of someone would end up with YOU forfeiting your own life, you'd think twice about driving drunk etc.

6. VIOLENCE isn't always the answer. ANY man who beats his wife or kids is a bully. Bullies are known to be weak and cowards. You wanna be a weak coward, go on ahead and beat on your wife. It is NOT ok for a wife to hit her husband either, and anyone who says so is an idiot. You got a temper? Go work it out at the gym. If your wife annoys you so much you lash out, well, what does that say about your ****ty taste in women as well as your staggeringly underdeveloped ability to cope with your own emotions. HULK ANGRY! HULK SMASH! You're not a baby you're a goddamn grown man with the ability to THINK and RATIONALISE. If the lawn needs mowed, why wait until the wife nags you into doing it?! Just DO it. Mow it perfectly and act like it's nothing. You're a goddamn stallion with mad skills my friend, show 'em off! Nations weren't built by men sitting on their fat backsides drinking their own body weight in beer. Nations were built by men who DID things. GREAT things.

7. Strong women are NOT YOUR ENEMY. In nature, species don't survive by the males being super strong and the females being all weak and useless. If the females aren't strong the species DIES. So you want a woman who fawns over you all the time and has your dinner on the table at 5 every day? Well, good luck with that buddy! Unless you have a time machine and can go back to the '50s your dream's a bust! Life today is expensive! Most couples both have to work just to make ends meet. If your woman has a better paid job than you, don't moan about it or resent it, be thankful she has any job at all and you can afford to eat steak whenever you want! OR take a course, do a degree and GET a better paid job instead! Resentment and anger get you NOTHING.

8. Don't be LAZY. Think you're better than the next man? ****ING PROVE IT. Are you better educated than him? Stronger than him? Faster? Funnier? PROVE IT. And IF you aren't, DON'T sit in a bar getting drunk whining about it, IMPROVE yourself. Get fitter, learn more, get an interest, be involved in politics etc. DON'T think you're entitled to life being handed to you on a plate. There's this guy, ever heard of him? His name's Bill Gates. Sure, he's no Mr Universe and you could probably take him in a fight, but he applied himself, worked hard and to his strengths and NOW he's on course to help eradicate Polio from our planet. One of his plans is to ACTUALLY WIPE OUT A DISEASE THAT HAS CRIPPLED/KILLED MILLIONS. As plans go, that's pretty big. What was YOUR plan when you woke up today, hmm? You can bet your ass it was for **** compared with THAT. You can be just like the next lazy idiot OR you can be like Bill. Be MORE.

9. REAL men can admit when they're wrong, learn from it and move on. You WILL make mistakes. You ARE human. DON'T go all Chris Dorner and see conspiracies round every corner. Take your lumps, take it on the chin and get on with your life. You are NOT a god, you are NOT infallible, and blaming anyone/everyone else WILL NOT help you or anyone else. OWN it and LEARN from it if you're wrong etc. People will respect you more if you do, than if you are always shifting blame and wheedling out of things.

10. LEARN how to ****ing well SPELL and use GRAMMAR. Just sayin'...

:up:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TheSciFiBard said:
Jesus on a crutch but you guys are ****ing ridiculous!
Oh dear.

This reads like a blue pilled guide to masculinity.

I'm seeing feigned shock and all the hot favourites such as "man up, dats racissst, real men, violence isn't the answer, strong women" :yawn: Man the battle stations, we gone to red alert shaming tactics, liberal incoming. :crazy:

And lol @ the military and firefighting examples for "discipline", you've obviously not spent much time in either. Maybe 50 years ago, now they are breeding grounds for PC fem-centrism and white knighting.

TheSciFiBard

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Oh dear.

This reads like a blue pilled guide to masculinity.

I'm seeing feigned shock and all the hot favourites such as "man up, dats racissst, real men, violence isn't the answer, strong women" :yawn: Man the battle stations, we gone to red alert shaming tactics, liberal incoming. :crazy:

And lol @ the military and firefighting examples for "discipline", you've obviously not spent much time in either. Maybe 50 years ago, now they are breeding grounds for PC fem-centrism and white knighting.

I'll be sure to pass on the message that you think the guys who killed Bin Laden are overly PC white knights. I'm sure that'll go down a real treat. Yup.
So, what would YOU say would be a good example of an organisation renowned for tough discipline, IF I've got it oh so badly wrong, as you seem to think? Hmm? And if you say "The KKK" I may just have to laugh in your face and cite the recent example of the fact THEY are such pussies they released a statement distancing themselves from those ever-popular knuckle-draggers, the Westboro Baptist Church.

You won't find many of your so-called "liberals" opining a return to corporal punishment, National Service etc, so sorry to disappoint you on that Bub.

Oh, and the ONLY shock I'm feigning is due to the level of blatant ignorance displayed in some (not all) of the posts on here. Except it's not feigned, alas. I mean, c'mon, blaming the Jews!? Yeah, I forgot it was STILL the 40's and some of us couldn't think our way out of a paper bag without blaming someone else for us getting stuck in there in the first place...

And lastly, thanks SO much for the lovely warm welcome to the forum. It's so nice to see you guys actually want to hear other's opinions added to your own as opposed to merely listening to your own little, bitter kitting circle patting each other on the back all the time. Yeah. THAT. :box:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TheSciFiBard said:
I'll be sure to pass on the message that you think the guys who killed Bin Laden are overly PC white knights. I'm sure that'll go down a real treat. Yup.
So, what would YOU say would be a good example of an organisation renowned for tough discipline, IF I've got it oh so badly wrong, as you seem to think? Hmm? And if you say "The KKK" I may just have to laugh in your face and cite the recent example of the fact THEY are such pussies they released a statement distancing themselves from those ever-popular knuckle-draggers, the Westboro Baptist Church.

You won't find many of your so-called "liberals" opining a return to corporal punishment, National Service etc, so sorry to disappoint you on that Bub.

Oh, and the ONLY shock I'm feigning is due to the level of blatant ignorance displayed in some (not all) of the posts on here. Except it's not feigned, alas. I mean, c'mon, blaming the Jews!? Yeah, I forgot it was STILL the 40's and some of us couldn't think our way out of a paper bag without blaming someone else for us getting stuck in there in the first place...

And lastly, thanks SO much for the lovely warm welcome to the forum. It's so nice to see you guys actually want to hear other's opinions added to your own as opposed to merely listening to your own little, bitter kitting circle patting each other on the back all the time. Yeah:box:. THAT.
And.....KABOOM!!!

The oblivious indoctrinated leftist takes it up a notch, trying desperately to remember all his training and "go-to" words he's been taught from birth to adulthood.

The order is given "Engage torpedo barrage". The SS Blue pill's hull groans with insipid snark and the entire crew gives out a collective eye roll and another feigned indignant sigh hoping this one will hammer the non-point home.

Careful matey your going to run out of shaming words at the rate your going, they are specifically tailored libtard words designed to induce "shock", should only be used sparingly.

Your now down to your last loaded torpedo tube of "Your no better than the nazi's" and possibly a few rounds of "Wow..just wows" left on the .50 cal.

Use them wisely.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 The media. Most men 18-35 I have come across watch mostly manly stuff like (war movies, sports, fighting movies, scary movies, sports, war history shows, did I mention sports?). Seriously, how many 18-35 men have you guys met that actually watch greys anatomy on a regular basis?
What you watch and how "badass" you are have nothing to do with being a man.

Taking care of responsibility does make a man however. If anything, in today's society, the more "badass" you are by drinking, fighting, and fvcking, the more likely you are to be sponging off someone else...usually a woman (mother, sister, girlfriend, hell even daughter).

The only unmanly thing about men is that a growing number of us live in a state of perpetual adolescence without making a contribution to the world. I would break bread with a chai-sipping, prius-driving, glee-watching homosexual who has a job, a domicile, and a positive impact (or at least aspiring) over a Call of Duty-playing, MMA-fighting, PUA with no future (or aspirations). And I would damn sure call the fagg0t a man faster.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and why do us guys have to be a certain-way attitude, behavior-wise in order to be a "Man", in order to be boyfriend material? **** those chores, and women don't have to take any responsibility for their lives, they never have and they never will, women are entitled, owed everything in life, but men are not unfortuneately, men have to earn every god damn thing in life