Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ramblings, Musings and Encounters of a Manchild.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rumours

So readers of my journal would know that I'm trying this new sexual tension game. It is really different from what I usually do and it's been a tough learning curve but I am sticking at it. I recommend trying something a little different to what you do because it gives you a new perspective and even if you go back to what you used to do, you still have the skills and can use them in specific situations rather than expecting a one size fits all thing to work. Sometimes you need to go hard and escalate hard but sometimes you need to be more socially intuitive and hold back.

So this weekend I was out putting things into practice again. Slowly I have been getting better, at a real snail pace, it's a little frustrating but I'm dealing with it. Definitely feel like I've stagnated or even gone backwards recently. I'm pleased that my confidence hasn't really taken a hit, so I will just stick with it and keep going.

For like the 4th week running, I've had someone walk up to me and say "oh, you're Mr Wright" and I just don't know who these people are "yeah, excuse my manners, I don't recall." She tells me that she knows my FB and I just smirk, it's going to be a challenge.

I'm dancing with his girl that I've been casually flirting with for a few weeks. Then the who knows my FB goes up to the other and they both start giggling, so I give them a puzzled look. Anyway apparently my FB had told a friend and she told a friend etc that I was really good in bed. Tried really really hard to keep a straight face but couldn't, so I actually just turned my back for a few seconds and :D to myself. I asked her if she was curious and she said "yeah a little" but her face said a lot.

I took her off somewhere else and it was actually quite funny watching this girl trying to get me to kiss her. I just stood there and smirked, it was funny. I just kept saying to her that I don't kiss in public.

...and then here's where I f*cked up. I got dragged off by some other girl to talk about some crap I really didn't care about, I think it was related to my course. Mood killer. I get back, of course the girl is gone but a few minutes later, I see her friend(the one who had told her everything) and I told her we should go and dance. Two minutes later shes trying to kiss me as well, she got a peck. I said to her that we should leave there and then and she agreed but I saw the other girl and just walked off. She was so pissed off.

Found them both later, a little awkward. Was talking to the one I actually wanted to get with and she said that her friend had told her that I was sleeping with my FB and that she hates her but they kinda hang out sometimes so she can't have everyone see her leaving with me because it was cause more problems. So she gives me her number and tells me to call her in the week and we'll hook up then and I still haven't text her. Need to do that.

What I learnt

- Girls have no idea how to react when a guy is clearly escalating but won't kiss them.

- Girls also have no idea what to do when they're openly flirting with you and you're just deadpan or smirking.

- Sometimes social pressure can override getting what you want. Sometimes you have to accept it's not going to happen there and then.

- Girls do talk about everything. Personally, I'm private and use here to say things.

- If you're going to try to leave with 2 girls, make sure they aren't friends with each other.

On a side note, I also saw the girl I used to f*ck a few months back, the one who got into a relationship. Her boyfriend is so insecure and hates it when I'm within 10 feet of her, he tries to stare me out then he grabs her and it just makes me laugh. The next time I see him, I might walk over and just give the guy a hug :up:

Also something interesting happened this week. The other day, I was in the club talking to a female friend and I noticed she was hanging out with this tall brunette, blue eyes, my type. So I told her to introduce me and she did. This girl kinda blew me off straight away but I ignored it and flirted with her anyway. She got kinda responsive but I went elsewhere to see what was up. Later in the night, I saw her and told her to get me some water and she did, we exchanged names and left it there.

Anyway, fast forward to this week, I'm shopping with my main girl(rarely talk about her on here because we do boring girlfriend stuff like shop for groceries) and I catch this girl staring at me from down the aisle. I keep looking at the veg because I like vegetables and they're healthy but the chick is down the milk aisle still staring at me. I realise who it is and it gets me thinking. Continued shopping and that was that.

Come this weekend, I'm by the bar chatting and there she is, she rolls up to me and says hi. Complete turn around from the week before considering all that had happened was that she saw me in a shop. She was receptive touchy etc, I quickly work out that she's somewhat interested, it's obvious from the staring in the shop plus how she walked up to me...drunk. Anyway the rest of the night goes as above but towards the end of the night, I run into her again, her eyes light up. I smile and my first move was to isolate, she comes with me. Here is where I f*cked up, I kissed her way too quickly(shouldn't even have done it at all), I got over excited, she said she had to get back to her friends and I have to admit, I have no idea what happened. I've thought about messaging her on FB or I could wait until I inevitably run into her again...I choose to wait.

Went home and banged the chick with the boyfriend, she also bought me dinner and alcohol that day so she deserved it.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl Drama

Slept with that chick who couldn't leave with me the other day. Didn't end up texting her but saw her out anyway. She put up resistance at every point.

- Before we left

- Outside the club

- In my room

- As I'm taking her clothes off

But as long as she wasn't physically fighting me off, I knew I could keep persisting because she was getting more and more turned on.

The fact that I slept with this girl means that my FB will be annoyed. She came up to me last night and was eager to go back but because I wanted to bang this other chick, I walked away. Later she saw me with the girl I slept with last night and I don't think she was pleased but meh. I'll text her today to see if the power of good d!ck will keep her in rotation. If she goes, she goes. And frankly, I'm annoyed that she's been telling other girls not to sleep with me, it's not like she's my girlfriend.

Also my FWB is annoyed at me because I refuse to apologise for something I said to her, she's tried everything but I won't budge because I did nothing wrong. She'll get over it but she's already told everyone what I said and tried to frame it so I looked like a d!ck, f*cking crap move on her part.

Also, trying to set up a threesome with the chick I banged last night and her mate who also tried to kiss me last week. They make out all the time and they both want to...but we'll see where that goes. :up:

For Valentines day, I'm hanging out with my main girl, truth be told, if I could hack banging one girl I would be in a relationship with her and I am really into her so we'll see where it goes. We may go on holiday soon together, that would be pretty cool. As for Valentines day, we're going to cook something new together, I'm actually quite excited :)

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick has to go

The FB has to go.

She's started to become a clinger, she's gone round told everyone we're sleeping together and has started asking for activities which go beyond just sex. She talks to her friends about me like it's something, if it was just sex, she wouldn't feel the need to think about it. Going to nip it in the bud and just tell her to leave it, which is a same because she's a good shag.

I'm also really looking forward to this AA competition, I have to remember to post my results in time though because I'm going to be travelling all weekend. I'm going to try and keep my approaches to the daytime, when my AA is highest, I miss the thrill of running up to a chick in the street.

What I've learnt

- New is always better.
- I'm fricking looking forward to cold approaching again.
- Limit how much/often you sleep with a girl so she doesn't catch feelings.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First update in a month or so. Been bogged down with work only been out a few times but when I've have I've made the most of it. Also I've found this site to be a little too negative sometimes, which I think can ruin your game.

Come this weekend, I'm by the bar chatting and there she is, she rolls up to me and says hi. Complete turn around from the week before considering all that had happened was that she saw me in a shop. She was receptive touchy etc, I quickly work out that she's somewhat interested, it's obvious from the staring in the shop plus how she walked up to me...drunk. Anyway the rest of the night goes as above but towards the end of the night, I run into her again, her eyes light up. I smile and my first move was to isolate, she comes with me. Here is where I f*cked up, I kissed her way too quickly(shouldn't even have done it at all), I got over excited, she said she had to get back to her friends and I have to admit, I have no idea what happened. I've thought about messaging her on FB or I could wait until I inevitably run into her again...I choose to wait.
Ran into that chick again and I think I was right not to FB message her because she was really respective. I saw her standing about 20 yards away and a minute later she was right in front of me. So that's a chicks version of opening a guy right there, so I said hi, she was really receptive etc. She started touching my chest and then she stuck her face about 2-3 inches from mine. This year, since I've started being more passive I've had 3-4 girls actually make the first move on me, compared to before when that never happened. This time I didn't kiss her and just gave her the smirk. We flirted a bit more then I walked off, messaged her on FB this morning. She added me. Going to see what her deal is then act accordingly.

Once all my works finished, I've got a big holiday coming up, which will be mental. And another one in the summer as well, which has given me the motivation to work hard now.

Got another girl lined up, she lives 2 minutes away and she's Czech, tall and hot. Met her back in September/October at a party but never really spoke to her but I definitely noticed her rack :up: but recently I've seen her around a lot more so I gave her a cheeky add on FB and we've been talking, she invited me round to hers the other day under some bullcrap pretense but I had too much work on. Once I've got my presentation out of the way this week, I'll ask her over to watch a film, I'll be very surprised if she says no.

Since my sexual tension way is starting to pay off and going well, I'm definitely going to keep it up and start approaching more during the summer.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in so much pain, both from a hangover and physically destroying myself in a game yesterday. I played through an injury and I definitely shouldn't have.

But I met a new girl last night and put everything I've been practicing into action. She was at a pre-drinks of mine, like the dirt little f*cker I am, I was automatically drawn to her backside, which was just so well shaped and perky. I had a good feel of it whilst we were making out and it was :up: . Anyway I'm meeting up with her tomorrow, going to have a walk around campus, then get her back to my place and hopefully seal the deal because I'm going home at the weekend. I might try and remember what I said to her because it was smooth and everything was just so easy but I was drunk so I cannot fully remember it.

I'm also potentially meeting up with that Czech girl tomorrow, trying to squeeze her in. Might as her to come over for a movie in the late afternoon, early evening after I'm done with the other girl, should be an interesting day.

The other girl I've been talking who I know fancies me because we have a lot of sexual tension and things are looking up. She said nothing can happen between us though because she feels bad because she's kinda seeing some guy even though it isn't exclusive. I woke up to a long text about how if it was a different time, she'd definitely see me etc etc blah blah bullcrap. I'd take this as a sign of disinterest but it's interesting because the one time we did kiss was right in front of him(hence why she kinda ran off straight away.) Little does she know, I know this guy has tried to get my main chick out a few times and she just rebuffs him, so we'll call it a draw but the guys like 6'6, so I definitely will not be fighting him for her :whistle:

So right now, I've got only one girl who I'd want to get with and she's not even here(not including the girl with the boyfriend but that's only when we're hammered.) But since I'm going on holiday next week, I'm not too bothered about what happens because if the previous couple of years are anything to go by there are going to be a few stories to tell.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha HANK MOODY!!!

I watched one ep of Californication and I was hooked, I too model myselg around him. Was never the hot guy, but always had the personality to grab girls attention. Definetely helped me in the dating game.

Awesome stories btw OP

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Girl With A Big Butt And I Had Sex, And Now We're In Looooove!

Felt I might as well do a little update, this is especially for newbies who are not sure how to get girls back to their place. This is just one way and an example of how easy it was. The base for the attraction was created two nights ago, I just had to finish it off.

Firstly, I said I'd meet her at 13:00 outside the sports centre and I live about a 5 minute walk from there. I knew I was not going to be ready on time but instead of giving her a new time, I told her to come and meet me at my place. That way it gets over to your place without the bullcrap plus getting around her feeling like a slut by asking her to just come over. She came in, I offered her a drink whilst I finished getting ready. Anyway, we started talking for a while and eventually it was clear we weren't going out. We started making out, the next minute we're in my bed taking off each others clothes. Christ her backside was nice :up:

Ironically, I think I've somehow managed to screw things up with the Czech girl, who I was convinced was a sure thing. But the lesson I've learnt from that is that she's just f*cked until she's on her back with her legs in the air. Or basically that I assumed she was into me too much, before she'd actually f*cked me even though I know it's not over.

Things with the girl I've been texting are going no where, even though, I'm not giving up because persistence is sexy, I'm going to purely use it as a learning curve and see if anything could recover this sort of thing.

What have I learnt?

- Don't get overconfident because no one is mine by divine right.

- Some girls just want to go down with no issues

- Girls are slightly intimidated by me because of how I look, I'm not the best looking guy but I have a strong jawline and pretty high cheekbones. I do have a good body, all in proportion. A bit like Brad Pitt in fight club but with fuller pecs and more defined abs.

- Girls can be gamed and slammed over a quick turnover even if they don't go back with you the first night. I was expecting a lot resistance but got none.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's getting easier

I think I've got it, I reckon with a long hard summer of practice, I will be exactly where I want to be. I had a great holiday, managed to have sex every night(with 2 girls), which was weird because I wasn't really going for that and had a great time with the boys anyway.

I've been on this site for years and it's not been until the last 6 months when everything finally clicked. Before that I did go out a lot but wasn't getting the results I was looking for. I got my "inner game" sorted out a while ago, I've been in a good place mentally for years. But it was just the rest of it which hadn't quite clicked yet. But now in the last 12 months, I've slept with around 12-14 new women and I haven't felt like I've put in that much effort. But better yet, I've slept with a lot of them more than once. I've got a few more months at uni and I'm just going to maximise the spare time I do have.

The things that made the difference

1. Realising what was going on

Looking back on the past few years now, I was never really sure what was going on in a girls mind. I remember a particular experience where I had a girl sitting on my bed, in my room and I didn't make a move and I felt so crap about it for a long while afterwards. I think that all guys on here should learn structured game, I'm not talking about routines but a clear structure whilst they are learning so they can work out what the hell is going on at each stage of the interaction. It was only once I learnt this that I realised what was actually going on but I figured out I could skip out stuff. It's hard to go into on here but there's so much crap about things that don't even matter. F*ck the theory, play it by ear, I've got to the point where I'm relying on vibe a lot more rather than dogmatic rules.

2. Keeping my mouth shut

I used to spend my time trying to think of something to say that was funny and something she'd think was cool. But now I prefer silence. Silence is tension. Tension is sexy. Try it, watch her flounder and find something to say, they hate tension and will do anything to break it. I've mentioned on here before I've cut my talking down so much and it's paid off, I'm actually a funny guy but I don't try to be funny with women because I get too caught up in trying to get her to like me as a person. Hell boring chit chat is actually better than running around trying to make her laugh. I don't why guys on this site haven't picked up on this yet, it's just a more condensed version of no contact but with a different goal.

3. Escalation

This is the one thing that I'm still fully coming to terms with. Escalating on girls before any signs of interest. It's because escalation in itself is attractive. I've also realised that unless she's fighting you off, you're still in with a shot if you play your cards right. But you have to get her to the junction quickly, so if she's going to get off the bus, she does it early rather than later.

4. My ex-girlfriend

Credit where credit is due. She made a man out of me. She's very traditional so she expected a lot from me and I resisted for a long time until I realised what she wanted from me was actually attractive. I think it's great that I can look back on the relationship and see how I grew as a person.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to talk about a strange concept. I'm from London and girls from all over Europe flock here for weekend trips, college trips or whatever. Over the past few years, I've collected a small portfolio of girls who I've not been able to shag due to logistics but it's still 'on' with.

Today, I've had my seasonal update, it's where I text them via whatsapp over a few days every 3-4 months and that's all the maintenance they need. It's a weird phenomenon, their interest level doesn't seem to go down if you're in a different country, it's like you're their "English muse" :up: So I hit these girls up rarely but get high level responses. So this summer, I'm hitting up Germany, firstly because I love German history, which is only a close second to Russian history and secondly because it's high time I see these girls.

I recommend this to anyone who lives in the UK, European ladies love an English gentleman. It's weird because they come over and I enjoy giving them the dream, it costs nothing to get these girls completely entranced. You're only in their life few a few hours to a few days so there is very little time for them to get to know you. If you're an 18 year old Swedish girl and it's a nice summer evening, you've had a few drinks and you're making out with some British fella by the side of the Thames in front of Big Ben, with the moonlight shimmering across the water. That's a story you go home and tell all your friends, it's the dream. I think that's why it's so easy to keep the ball rolling because you've given them such an intense experience over such a short period of time but there is still that sexual tension, if they let go of you, they're letting go of the experience.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come across a real tough nut to crack, I will call her The Closed Book. I kind of have a thing with her, when we go out we talk, we make out and once we went a little further but other than that she's shut me down every time. I know she doesn't want a relationship and I know she wants to f*ck me because she's keeps telling me she does and is clearly aroused when we're making out and lets me escalate to a point, where she freaks out and stops. She's told me she wants to f*ck but she doesn't trust me, I have no idea what that means. We met up yesterday and she tried to invite herself over to mine to hang out but insisted that I shouldn't pressure her into having sex. She's clearly well versed in turning guys down though and part of me thinks she gets a kick out of saying no to me so last night I went hot and cold on her. I told her I would probably try something and if she wasn't okay with that then she shouldn't come over, she still wanted to come but I took her home anyway because I had to be up early and didn't want to spend an hour working on her for nothing. She's in my social circle so she's heard a little about what I've been up to but she was like this before she knew anything, so it's something else. So I'm going to see her anyway, I'll hit her up in a few days and see if she wants to come over at a more convenient time. I should probably leave it but I'm curious as to what I can do to turn this around, I might experiment with a few things.

Also the girl with the boyfriend has started becoming really clingy, which is annoying because she's been so cool for the last 5-6 months but now decides to become a complete weirdo. It's probably my fault though because she said that she thought I had feelings from her, I'm a pretty cold person usually and because I'm nice to her I think she's taken that the wrong way. She's also in the same circle as The Closed Book and keeps asking me about it, I think she's jealous even though she'd never admit it. It's weird sitting in the same room as them both as I did 2 days ago because I openly flirt with both of them even though no one knows I'm sleeping with the girl with the boyfriend, who is now called Clingy. I think she may like me because of the way I f*ck her though because I'm convinced a girl can't go 5-6 months sleeping with someone without catching feelings.

Other than that, I had a semi argument with a girl I slept with a while back, I was too drunk to fully remember it but I woke up and I'd drunk messaged her. I asked her what had happened and she was basically like "you're a complete d1ck," and I have no real idea why. I mean I have some idea, it's probably because I got drunk and told her I liked her then f*cked off with someone else in front of her. But the lesson I have learnt is that I need to stop drinking so much because I can't remember what happens

Also on that same night out, I met a 'new girl' who I've seen around before because she lives with a mate of mine. She's foreign, which to me automatically makes her hot because I love an accent. Dark hair, pretty face, banging body. Who knows where this could go, possibly no where because she's a little cryptic with what she says to me but she lives really close so might invite her round for an English tea and a chat. Foreign chicks love that bull.

Overall though my game is good, success is definitely contagious so it's like a snowball effect. It's like girls can just pick up that you know what you're doing.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally the end is in sight, I finish university in just over a month. I'm sad to leave because I've had the time of my life, met some great people and had experiences that I could not forget if I tried.

This week I'm finishing a project and it's pretty much done now so I have that weight off of my shoulders but it's going to be swiftly replaced by exams.

I've got a date this coming week with a girl I met last summer, I said I was going to try and reconnect to dead numbers on another thread and it's paid off. She's this beautiful 18 year old little Russian thing, clearly comes from money, privately educated, amazing body and really fun to hang out with. I daygamed her last summer, it was a really quick stop, spoke to her for about 2-3 minutes. We went on a date at some point, it went well but due to conflicting schedules and lifestyles(she boards in another part of the country and I go to uni on the other side of England) it couldn't really happen. But after 4-5 months with no contact, I text her today and threw out a few teases, within 2 texts she was like "are you in London?" and I knew it was easy from there. It's going to be an interesting date because we've texted a bit in the past and she even admitted after the first date that we got on really well and that she liked me so it's interesting to see how quickly I can get those feelings to come back.

Other than that I haven't been doing much, just been seeing the girls already in my rotation and trying to add a few more and failing due to the amount of work I have to deal with. Cannot wait for the summer, it's going to be a new beginning and I can't wait. At some point I will post a 6 month review of this journal, I think it's good to keep track of things just to see where I've made improvements in the last 6 months. I feel like I'm in a better place though, which is great. I will then post some more goals for the next 6 months and repeat. It will be interesting to see where I have made strides because I don't micromanage as much as I could do but I still seem to be getting some success, so over the summer I might increase the amount of attention I pay to fine details and see where that gets me.

My ultimate goal is to be free of all tactical seduction and relationship strategy thinking by 2016, I'll be 23 by then and I think as long as I put in the effort whilst I still have the free time I will be sufficiently good enough to leave with all this being second nature.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day I had an interesting moment where I walked into some predrinks and there were only like 10 people in the room and I'd slept with 3 of them and it was working with another girl in front of them. It was pretty weird because they all sorta knew about each other, which was fun and they all actually tried to sleep with me that night but I wasn't having any of it. Instead I was getting with The Closed Book, who was pretty drunk and was trying to f*ck me after shooting me down so many times before. I'm getting the feeling that she actually likes me. But here's where I got annoyed, we were about to hook up but we were at hers and I didn't have a condom on me because I forgot to replace one, amateur mistake, so she gives me head and I left her pretty horny. I go home and it's all fine but the next day I get a call from the chick with the boyfriend and she told me that The Closed Book f*cked one of my friends that night. I had left and there was like an afterparty at their place and she banged one of my friends, about 2 hours after giving me head. I was initially mad about it but I've since realised that it's typical of people, she can do what she wants and I don't even think my friend knew what happened so it doesn't matter.

Also got really drunk(again) the other night and ended up f*cking an old FWB, which was great because we do have good sex and she was actually pretty cool about everything. Funnily enough, she doesn't know this but her numbers blocked in my phone because she used to call me up at all hours wanting me to come over, and sometimes I was with other girls and it just wasn't something I wanted to deal with. She indeed called me 5 times last night just before 4 and I wasn't out, that would have annoyed me if she had woken me up, so I might have to tell her that she shouldn't do that even though I don't care because her numbers blocked.

Continuing on from my recovery game and resurrecting dead numbers, I ran into the Czech girl the other day at the gym, I thought she'd gone cold but she's still really into me so she's coming over to watch a movie tonight. I'm also talking to another girl from that part of the world but I'm having a hard time getting her out and as soon as I think that she's not interested, she does something which from my experience has told me this is recoverable. So I'm going to throw a few things out there and see where I can get with this.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Review of the past 6 months

Boy does time fly

What I said I was working on 6 months back:

- Consistency in all areas
- Leaving a girl and getting the number if the ONS really isnt on
- Following up numbers, my text game is pretty shocking
- Opening stronger in clubs (ruin it with some utter tripe sometimes)
- Getting out and practising more often
- Getting in the gym
- Not resting on my laurels
- Stop getting involved in as much drama
- Learning how to follow up on dead numbers(aka the girls who I used to talk pre-relationship days)

What I have done well in:

Leaving a girl and getting the number if the ONS really isn't on

Since I do a lot of club game, I used to get really frustrated because sometimes it was on with a girl but logistically, it couldn't happen there and then. Now I screen for logistics pretty early so I don't waste excessive amounts of time with girls who can't do anything, it's better to leave, hit on other chicks and maybe come back a bit later.

Following up numbers

I do sit down and make sure I text girls back. I literally have to sit there and force myself to do it otherwise I will not get round to it and I will also add the dead numbers part to this. I have managed to recover a few dead numbers, which is awesome, just goes to show that nexting is not always the right move. Some people just need time, their situation changes and you can swoop in at a later date.

What I have not done too well:

Getting in the gym

I'm already in good shape, I'm naturally athletic and people assume I go to the gym anyway. The only motivation I have for the gym is sport related and I've been injured a lot so I've failed on that one.

Opening stronger in clubs

It's probably approach anxiety, even though it doesn't feel like it but I don't really cold approach that much in clubs.

Not getting involved in so much drama

It's actually other people who start it but I'm usually somehow in the picture, which is really annoying. I think this is because of alcohol and how people(including myself) abuse it to the point where they just make stupid decisions.

Overall, I give myself a 6/10. I've slept with roughly a new girl a month during this period. But by the end of 2014, I want to double that.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New monthly goals

I found that my previous goals were too hard to quantify, so I'm going to set a new set of more tangible goals that I can sink my teeth into. I'm also going to review these goals more often to keep the ideas fresh in my mind.

Goals:

- I really need to start speaking louder and projecting my voice.

- Start narrating my day as I go around, it's been recommended to me as a good way to get interactions going through the day. Hopefully it will really help meet women during the day by making random comments on stuff. Plus the increased vocal tonality should make an interesting change.

- Find one new hobby (not women related) :up: I just want to find something new to do, I've always played sport but I'm looking for a weekly evening activity or something like that. I will try a few things and see what I like best.

- Cut down my drinking. The whole university environment is awful, I'm pretty sure I know a few people who will become dependent on alcohol, thankfully I don't feel I am one of those yet but I still drink heavily. I'm also starting to get really bad hangovers which ruin the next day so that's not cool.

- Keep practicing and trying new things :up:

I keep talking about when I'm going to stop doing this and I've come to the conclusion it's when I can meet a new hot girl every week or two from cold approach. By meet I mean get her out on a date and add her to the rotation etc. That is when I will stop actively trying to get better. I think that skill will be great because it means my sex life will be fun and stave off any real dependency in a relationship.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
I'm actually learning German and will be there for some time in the summer. Whereabouts are you visiting?
I'm going to be in Berlin, Munich and Stuttgart.

Social_Leper said:
Also, you mentioned that you'd managed to get to a point with your main chick (from a few months back) where you were grocery shopping together.

How did you manage to get to that point of familiarity without her pressing for commitment?
I think the situation really helped me with this one, I was just out of a relationship so made it clear I don't want anything too serious. I'm also graduating this year so it will naturally come to an end then and I don't see the point of committing just for the sake of it. I basically offered her everything but exclusivity and told her that if it got too much for her I wouldn't blame her if she wanted to walk away.

It's a bit don't ask don't tell, I don't really care what she gets up to when I'm not there, I just enjoy the time that we do have together and don't think too much into it.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I really want to get going again once my exams are finished is something I started doing years ago. Since I was a kid, I've always enjoyed acquiring knowledge, it's something I really enjoy doing and I'm good at then bringing back that knowledge in appropriate circumstances. Luckily I'm actually quite well traveled, I go to the theatre and have read a fair few books.

However, I want to restart my mission of knowing something about everything. It's a task which I will never complete of course but from what I've started before it's been really helpful when it comes to talking about things. Firstly because I have a greater understanding of what people are talking about but also because I can then make things relatable a lot easier because I know how the first thing works.

Also this summer, when it comes to fashion I'm going to keep adding to my wardrobe. Having an ex-girlfriend who was into fashion definitely helped but it's up to me to pick up the baton now. I think my fashion fits the type of women I'm into, which is classy, well dressed and educated. I want to fit the stereotype of the type of person they would date. I think that's always a good place to start, if you want to date a certain type of girl, you need to fit their stereotype, there is no point dressing as a sporty kinda guy if you want to date artsy type girls, you'll look weird and she'll pick up on that. I've started to dress well whenever I step outside because I hate looking like sh1t. It's actually something my grandfather always did and one of my cousins who lives in Italy definitely talked to me about.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference

Something interesting just happened to me, for the first time I experienced true indifference.

All week I've been messaging this chick on facebook trying to get her out. She's Slovakian, gym fit, blue eyes, dark hair and just a ball of hotness but also pretty driven, she's slightly older than me. The hotness plus the broken English foreign accent thing really does it for me. Based on my experience with other girls she is somewhat interested, a classic maybe girl, she's responds quickly, asks questions and hooks but is unlikely to miss me if I got hit by a car. I asked her out for a casual walk after lunch since it's revision time and it would be a nice break, I live on a nice campus too so it's something I've done a few times. She agreed to it so I asked for her number, which she wouldn't give me. As far as I was concerned at this point, she was done. I know she's hot but a phone number is such a small investment, she couldn't give me that so she's hardly going to give me anything else. She said I should message her on FB the next day but in the end I just left it. It was my friends birthday so I was chilling with him and wasn't about to leave early because of this girl. The thing is I probably could have met up with her but the lack of phone number just sent all the wrong signals.

Anyway I'm on my way back from shopping today and she's on the bus, she looked really good. I could see her looking at me and trying to catch my eye but I pretty much ignored her initally. I happened to be texting another girl at the time so I was side on to her. She got off a few stops before me and looked me straight in the eye and smiled, I smiled back and she got off. In the past I would probably have checked her out as she got off but I didn't, not because I was trying not to but because I didn't want to. So I have got to the point where being messed about actively turns me off rather than just annoys me. It's not even an ego thing, just a simple me thing which could make filtering out girls a hell of a lot easier if they count themselves out by acting stupid.

EDIT: And like magic she just messaged me :up: girls are so predictable. I'm still unsure if I'm going to reply.

Last edited:

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't updated in 2 weeks because I've been doing nothing. I've done nothing girl related, apart from replying to the odd message and hanging out with my main chick. I'm trying to stay as drama free as possible for my last few weeks of university, which should be easier said than done judging from past experiences. However, this week I am going to start undertaking some of my goals, if the weather is good I'm going to go and do some daygame and get back into the swing of things on that front. I've actually missed the thrills of approaching random hotties even though the thought of it makes me nervous. I don't think that I will ever really get over that nervousness but I can work past it, so it will not be a problem. Interestingly enough even now, as I write this, I can hear the excuses not to approach these girls in my head. It's been too long, I need to flip that switch in my head.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out for 2 nights in a row for the first time in ages.

Friday night was good but again I was just way too drunk, I took two girls numbers that night but it wasn't really happening. I wasn't feeling it.

On Saturday night I didn't get anywhere near as drunk and thus had a much better night. I was out with a friend who just came back from a year abroad, which was really fun so there was a semi-party thing. Anyway, I hate shouting about how awesome social circle game is but again, it's shown to consistently provide for me about once a month without me having to put in any effort. I see it as the difference between hunting and just ordering food in.

So again I walk into a pre-drinks and run into a girl I've got with over my three years. It was about a year, maybe two years ago, she was down visiting an acquaintance of mine. We ended up making out in the club and I dragged her into a toilet but couldn't get any further. Damn logistics. I took her number and half-arsed trying to get a date but she wasn't having it and I thought I'd never see her again. Wrong. There she was in my friends kitchen.

I ignored her for the first 20 minutes and for some reason this has always worked well for me. Ignore her for a bit and she starts to wonder why you're such a dïck until you do say hi. So we're out in the club, dancing, I'm talking to a few people I know out and there are great looking girls everywhere. So I end up talking to the girl and we kinda go straight back to how we left it, flirting and a few lingering touches. I don't actually see her for most of the night but I knew she had to come back with us so I really didn't force the issue. We get back, eat food and chill. She ends up talking about her tattoos and starts showing me them and her friend tells her not to show me her other two and she said "it's okay, he wouldn't get to see those anyway." You know when a chick says something like that, it was reveals everything that's on her mind.

Everyone in the house was tired and went to bed one by one until it was just her and myself. I know exactly what that means. She's eating and she puts her legs over me, whilst I'm reading a couple of sports reports on my phone and as thought I would be more aggressive towards her. Without looking up, I carried on reading my phone and said "uh huh" :whistle: So I finish the boxing report, I'm glad Froch won and I go over to the sink where she's standing and I turn her around and kiss her. She's worried about one of our friends coming down so I drag her into the utility room. From there I strip her down, get a look at her other tattoos and the rest is history.

So this is situation has happened to me again, there has been a girl in my extended social circle who I'd got with or tried to date way back and she wasn't having it. But I've come around again months later, not acted like a chode about it and they've found it attractive and ended up choosing me that night. I don't know what it is because these girls always end up seem to come onto me first.