Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Quick N Easy Way to DJing in HS: 105 - Girls (Part I)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you've been looking for has arrived.

To recap, you've

- Got some new clothes
- Got yourself in a position to have an active social life
- Enough ethic to get a 4.0
- Willing to go out for sports and activities

A lot of people want the girls part the most and its easy to see why. Because its the end result. However first you always and I mean always have to improve yourself first. Sure, you can be a lazy slob with a 2.0 GPA with no friend and pull down one or two women. However this is for optimal performance and why try to settle for less?

Just to take a little quiz to see how to prepare.

1) When you wake up in the morning, do you see:

a) God
b) You
c) You but damn, you're looking a bit pale
d) A worm

2) When you talk to people, do you

a) Ignore them because they are too good for you
b) Confident and self assured but friendly
c) Confident but kind of a soft, whiny tone
d) Silence because people are the devil

3) What do you want to do after school?

a) Go home and flex my muscles
b) Lift weights, DJ girls, and hang out with friends
c) Hang out with friends
d) Go home! Gundam is on right after school!

A brief quiz with some obvious answers but if you answered B, you are ready for girls. If you are A, quit being an ass. You can get girls but we want optimal performance here. C and D, you need to get a pair of balls. Go back to 101-104 and read up again. Consult the HS DJ Bible and the standard DJ Bible and come back.

The first day is crucial

A lot of girls have their friends that they flock to. Some have kept socially aware over the summer. However I bet a good chunk (70%+) are basically starting with a clean slate. They want different things than they did before they left the previous grade. One year, a girl may go nuts for skaters and the next, they want athletes.

No matter what, approach them. So you ignored them the last year. Who cares! Go up to her and ask how her summer went. It sure as hell isn't original but is a great icebreaker. Introduce yourself. If she says she knows your name, its a good way to make you seem like you didn't know hers. Odds are next class, she will be sitting next to you for a familiar face.

Be yourself. Of course yourself means be what I've already said in the previous posts but don't try to BS too much; she will see right through it. Most people are cynical and if anything sounds remotely false, she will believe its false. C+F is good but avoid neghits. Newbies should always avoid neghits. I don't even use neghits. Its a real risk and you could blow your chances. Just stick to the C+F and develop some good rapport. A good way of getting rapport is answering correct questions in class and doing a good job of participating.

Nobody is impressed if you don't turn in your homework or say stupid answers, especially the girl that you want DJ. Just answer questions and have fun. Don't devote your whole time to her. Talk and get male friends and your teachers. Basically try to have a full palette of people to talk to but make sure you have made your impression the first day on at least one girl per class.

I got the rapport established and she laughs at my jokes and smiles

Then she's interested! Pretty much you can tell from her voice if she cares about you. If she mutters out some answer to shut you up, next her. If she laughs at what you say, smiles at you, and all that good stuff, she is interested. Don't be a moron and ask her friends if she likes you. Make the moves yourself and don't hold anything back.

If you ask me, I feel that you should get her number either the 2nd or 3rd time you've talked to her. A lot of people are saying "Be a mystery!" This works...to an extent. The way to compensate for this no mystery factor is to talk to a lot of people in that class. That way you can make your time seem valuable to her.

"Hey, with all the friends he talks to and the jokes he makes with the teacher, he is actually talking to me!"

This is what an interested girl may say. Get the number the 2nd or 3rd time. She will most likely give it to you. I recommend trying to get a number from a different girl each class. Don't just pine at one girl. She may flake out. A lot of girls flake out. The key is to get backup numbers.

The path splits into two...

If you got her number, go to 106, you stud.

If she turned you down, you will seem like a player if you go to the next girl and get her number. I think you should just be friends with the girl but not take her BS. You should at least have some female friends. Make it clear that you don't want to see her anymore and you will not be her personal lapdog. I recommend waiting another couple weeks and then start talking to more girls. The first girl after that may be interested and want to be with you. In that point you got the upperhand and just tease her. Keep working at it and you can make her into a f*ckbuddy. I wouldn't recommend turning a former rejector into a girlfriend.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the fact that I'm not constantly interested in 'DJing ladies' doesn't mean I need to grow some balls.

I like hanging with friends, I have a good time, I disagree on your point.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
I'm sorry but the fact that I'm not constantly interested in 'DJing ladies' doesn't mean I need to grow some balls.

I like hanging with friends, I have a good time, I disagree on your point.
Same. Hanging w/ friends is not a p*ssy thing to do.

However es_mer8 makes some very good points in the latter part of his post.