Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The quest to swipe the V-Card: Number grab #2

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well once again I get a number while at the gym, this is how it went.

I was at the power rack squatting when I stepped on my water bottle and the top fell off spilling all my water. My friend goes and asks one of the people working there to clean up and to my surprise it was this really cute girl that I always see working there. She looking very hot wearing those tight jeans.

While she's walking towards me she is smiling at me in a really sexy way.
So I say: "Sorry about the spill, I accidentally stepped on my bottle" and she goes: "Oh it's ok!" As she's cleaning I can't take my eyes of that ass. After shes done she goes outside with a sign to advertise the gym.

After I finish my workout I decide "what the hell, I'm getting her number". I go outside and this is how it went: ( Seems like a long convo but in reality it wasn't)

Gripz: "What do they have you out here doing?"

Girl: "I'm just out here advertising the gym and the deals we have"

Gripz: "Can you get me a deal?"

Girl: (laughs) "No, I think the guys at the desk can get you one"

Gripz: I'm Gripz by the way ( I shake here hand)

Girl: [her name]

Gripz:So how long have you been out here its pretty hot.

Girl: I've been here for a long time, about 2 hrs

Gripz: How about you let me try?

Girl: (laughs) Go ahead and try. (She gives me the sign)

( start waving the sign around and yelling at the drivers to come in to the gym, and a few cars beep at me. After that I said something, but I forgot, what.)

Gripz: The reason I came out here was because I thought you were cute.

Girl: (laughs) thank you. ( she seems really shy and I think its pretty cute)

Gripz: How about I get your number and I can call you sometime?

Girl: Yeah sure! ( I give her my phone and she types the number)

Girl: I know it looks fake but I swear the number is real!

Gripz:It better be!

Girl: It is!

Gripz: Well It was nice meeting you [her name].

Girl: You to!

So yeah, got another one. Hopefully I can actually get something out of this. I don't have a car and hardly any damn cash, so taking her out is a damn problem, I'm damn near poor! I thought I would ask her to meat me at this park next to my house with a bike path and take it from there.

Any critiques and suggestions are very welcome!

Last edited:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice^

Pure confidence + direct game = Boss

You have perfect follow up text too w/ the whole sign bit. As for date with no money or whip....ehhhh thats a different beast. Dont have any real solution off the top of my head, but it sounds like some sort of sight seeing + ice cream.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any more suggestions and critiques from some of the more experienced guys?

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Double Post-

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you call her and see what happens before patting yourself on the back. My prediction: failure. Why? Because you're hitting on chicks where they work which has a failure rate of 99.99%. YMMV and I hope it does.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgive me If I don't know how this would be a "failure". She seems interested to me.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
-Gripz- said:
Forgive me If I don't know how this would be a "failure". She seems interested to me.
She may be interested in you but Zarky is referring to the fact that chicks are paid to be nice at work.

That's why flake rates are so high when picking up women who are working.

SageNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Don't listen to Zarky he doesnt even approach women in real life he only hunts online.

Go for it!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work on the numbergrab / convo - But be aware -

"The girl at the desk in the gym is AW x1000" - ...
QFT (cant remember who said it.)

Make sure you get out there and grab some more # bro. otherwise we'll be getting Q after Q about THIS one. :D

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I have dated that girl at the front desk at a gym....it was my bpd ex that brought me to sosuave....dated her for a year she tatooed my initials on her...cant get worse then that in bpd world....anyways becareful....she gets hit on all day so becarful dont even give her any edge that she will percieve you are putting her on apedastal b/c all the guys who hit on her prob do that afc sh1t....defff props on the number....there are plenty of dated u can with no money or little money....keep us updated on what happeneds....

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Well just texted this girl about an hour and a half ago, still no response. Don't no if she's at work or not, but I'm going to count this as another loss until something comes up.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off: when asking a girl out for the first time, CALL her, don't text. Texting KILLS relationships, and makes you look like you're too afraid of a REAL conversation with her. Plus, if you call her you can tell if she didn't respond to you because her phone is off - some jobs make you do that - in which case you can leave a message.

Secondly: don't worry about not having x,y and z things together. Some of the best (and hottest-looking) lays I got took place when I had no car, a job as a sandwich maker, and was staying on someone's couch. Don't wanna spend a lot of cash? Meet up at a bookstore with a coffee shop in it. Get some drinks and light snacks, talk, then walk around and look at books. Yes, it sounds boring, but it (a) makes it feel like 2 dates (and girls are more apt to sleep with you if they feel like they've been on more than one date with you) and (b) it allows you to find out her interest.

All of that should cost less than $10, and depending on how it goes you should be hooking up with her by date number 2. Hope this helps!

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bookstore and coffee sounds like a good idea. May have to move on to another girl though seeing as she just texted me back an hour ago. I replied back but haven't heard from her since... Getting these numbers and having nothing happen is becoming tiring.