Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Problem With Many of Today's Women (Inability to Handle Good Men)

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure...we all agree that knowing how to play the game is the way to go and that women constantly test men. We've learned not too act needy or give them the impression they have higher value than us, we've been rightly encouraged to avoid falling into the trap of developing "oneitis" and for our own good, to learn to spin plates and to "next" women who think they are too busy for us and who are unwilling to consider us as nothing more than just friends.

From the moment I joined this forum in 2006, I have learned so much and the advice and the exchanges I have engaged in with so many posters and users here has helped me improve tremendously and I can't thank most of you enough. In 2006 when I first joined this forum, I was at the lowest point in my dating life. I had developed oneitis over a woman who used to attend the same gym as me in Philly and who took advantage of that knowlege to prick at me within the depths of my heart and I learned a big lesson. Your advice to me when I wrote my first post on here helped tremendously.

Having digressed enough, I wanted to make a point about something I have remarked since my college years and that I still seem to be witnessing with regards to women and their behavior. Of course we all want to avoid coming across as too nice/too sweet during the initial phases of dating since it could backfire against us. However, one thing I've noticed particularly with American women, is that a lot of women just don't know how to treat, appreciate and keep a good man when they find one.

Whenever a lot of them seem to meet a really good guy, they neither seem able nor used to handling such a situation. Hence they'd rather go for guys who to them seem to be the opposite of these men. It's only until a lot of them get older that they realize their mistakes, particularly when they discover that the guys they chose to stick with don't have much of anything going for them in the intellectual, responsible sense and create constant and unnecessary drama in their lives.

What I appreciate about dating and relationships for instance here in most African countries is that once women see they have a good guy in their hands, they are absolutely unwilling to let him go. They perceive him as quality, marriage material. It's true that with the influence of cable and US music videos, etc., a few of them particularly of the younger generation (early 20s for instance) are starting to fall for player, bad boy and thug types but in general, very few such men get much play in the dating game in this part of the world.

Last edited:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
What I appreciate about dating and relationships for instance here in most African countries is that once women see they have a good guy in their hands, they are absolutely unwilling to let him go. They perceive him as quality, marriage material. It's true that with the influence of cable and US music videos, etc., a few of them particularly of the younger generation (early 20s for instance) are starting to fall for player, bad boy and thug types but in general, very few such men get much play in the dating game in this part of the world.

women in the cultivated and wealthy west are led to believe they can have and deserve....it all! there are loads of good (nice) guys, lining up to wife these leeches, those same leeches, whose default position will always be to go after the hot steamy bad boy, particularly so in the wealthy 'cultivated' womans cause friendly west. why? because they can get away with it, they are almost encouraged to do it, go after what you want girl, society or some mug, will be there to pick up the pieces when you fvk up.

thats all it really is, what you are seeing in your neck of the woods with the younger women is all that has happened here earlier

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Frank,
thanks for that,I would echo your thoughts about the forum,but also add that these days you are a big contributor too....As to the Women,well On the Dating scene,we are all meeting,Retreads,malcontents,social misfits,the walking wounded from the Battle of life really...and to great extent,I suppose a critic might say the same about us...No we are all foot soldiers with "the legion of the lost ones,the cohort of the damned" LOL.

Last edited:

Ballie57

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the Dating scene,we are all meeting,Retreads,malcontents,social misfits,the walking wounded from the Battle of life really...and to great extent,I suppose a critic might say the same about us...No we are all foot soldiers with with "the legion of the lost ones,the cohort of the damned" LOL.
Ha ha - good one this! So what do we do as men? Play them at their own game and be ruthless in our dealings with them - or go our own way and become a recluse?

Well troepies, it's up to you. It is cowardly to retreat when facing the enemy.
We are at war against the feminists - both male and female, after all. There are good women out there who do appreciate and hold on to their men, but they are few and far between.

I personally have only met them when I was in my twenties. Me thinks I am to old to go scratching in the dirt to find the unflawed diamonds out there and prefer to remain a bachelor. I am having to much fun to settle down again.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Ballie,
"Ha ha - good one this! So what do we do as men? Play them at their own game and be ruthless in our dealings with them - or go our own way and become a recluse?".....Well I suppose like me you are doing both,having two bob each way,LOL...Now and then,you venture out like some border riever,to the lowlands below rape,pillage and plunder...then go back to your Mountain redoubt like some modern day Bandalero,having had your fill of the decadent fleshpots,you retreat to the security of your mates and neighbours...People like us may be battered but never beaten!

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe women deep down don't want good men, but they don't want bad men either.

The truth is women are naturally selfish creatures. It's not about what kind of men, it's about them. It's always about them. They can sacrifice, but usually for her own babies, and not for men. Unfortunately nature is against us on this one, folks. Men are the ones that sacrifice themselves for women.

Sometimes I hear women say how they love guys who like to help others. Good men. But is it the goodness that attract them, or I wonder if this attribute signals the nature within women that this guy is a good candidate because he is also more likely to sacrifice for her?

Why would a woman try to keep a good man by her side? Unless this man holds some position of power (either a husband, a chief, a leader), from their own selfish point-of-view, there is absolutely no reason to keep him. She doesn't have to make him close to her. He does that voluntarily. She doesn't have to do things to him to keep him close. He will sacrifice himself for her.

Look at the entire PUA community. They are all about tips and tricks what men need to do to get women. It's never been the other way around! Cosmo will run articles about "How To Keep Him", but I bet they are all a bunch of mind games and **** tests to throw to men to confuse and make him stay. Again, it's about her, not the men.

This vary by individuals. I know there are some exceptions out there. Women who are all around good and understand men. But 98% of them really are that selfish. It's just that men are too stupid to realize that.

Bottomline: Women are selfish.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: unless the woman want a marriage from a "good man" there is a really few reasons to be with him , lets face it "good men" are less funny ,less interesting ,have regular life and most likely less muscles than any looser who spend all his day at the gym.
I think because in the west women dont look for provider until they get to expired biologically, they cant see that bonus from the "good man". unlike other cultures where women from early age look for a husband .

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

@evan12: I hear you. But at the same time women can't eat their cakes and expect to still have them. How do they get to know who is a good man and who isn't solely on the basis of physical appearance? It's not until the guy approaches them or some of them do approach the guy that they find out in what category he falls. There are quite a number of so-called good guys who do have the physical attraction aspect going for them-muscles and all.

I think it all comes down to the individual woman's level of maturity and intellectuality. The more wiser and mature a woman gets, the more likely she is to want a man who behaves responsibly, doesn't live life carelessly on the edge and doesn't do stupid things to impress women. She's more likely to want a serious relationship. Similarly, a guy who has a vision for his life and who is mature won't be going out of his way to make sacrifices just to please women. He knows that he's a good catch and perceives it as nothing more but their loss to the women who turn him down. Hence, he knows it's just a matter of time before the right woman comes along.

When people get wiser and more mature in the dating game following the culmination of good and bad experiences they've had in their lives, they find it very unnecessary to try too hard to please others. It becomes more about finding someone with whom they have good chemistry and who would accept them for who they are. There's no longer that pressure to be sacrificing themselves unrealistically to please others.

At my age and considering the experiences I've had, I'm able to spot an immature woman from a mile away and not only don't I even come across much of any women who are into the "I need a thug/bad boy" thing (I've ben told I give off a certain classy-type swagger that seems to give them a hint that I'm not the type who appreciates being disrespected) but if I came across such a woman these days I would just laugh and disqualify her immediately because I know I deserve way better than that. I'm sorry to have to say this plain, bitter truth but I really think American and Western women in general have completely messed up the dating and relationship scene in their respective societies.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read OP's that's it

But long story short I hooked up with a woman 2 yeas ago. We recently met up. This women was 27 and hit the wall hard. She had put on 20 pounds since we met. We had some wine and this chick was immature as hell. You could tell she was jaded and bitter from having been with scrubs her whole life. I didn't plan on being in a relationship with her I just wanted some more head

Long story short the dated ended up in a disaster when she stated "I'm not ready to date". I felt she was wasting my time and I kicked her out of my apartment in epic fashion and she was so butthurt she ran to her ex for gas money (and fucced him probably to get it) and texted me the next day.

I have a theory women 35 and Under want the bad boy because he is Alpha or that's what they preseceive as Alpha. They get into realtionships in the best years of their lives with men who use them, abuse them, treat them like shyet, etc. Then when they don't get the alpha guy expect a beta guy to pick up the pieces which beta's gladly oblige

I was recently called a "nice" guy by a woman because of my presistince for her. Truth is she thinks I'm genuily interested I'm not, I just wanna put my c0ck in her mouth as often as I can. I really don't give a phuck anymore a lot of these women have nothing to offer of value they play to many games and I don't trust them

The thing is it's sad that a lot of women are used to men who are abusive/*******s etc. I was raised in a two parent household, I was taught to respect my elders my father was from Kumasi so I had traditional west african values.

A lot of these women don't respect men and this is why the west is in shambles, it sucks but honestly I treat a woman how she wants to be treated

think about that for a second

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
^^^^

Nailed it. The best we can do is to just keep fvking and chvking until we find one that best meets our criteria and possibly stay with them, filtering out the h0rs to the best of our ability.

We make our own life, just as the h0rs made their own.

I have a cousin who is now 40. We shared a place not too long ago and she complained how she was in her late 30's and still not married with children. She openly admitted how she just wanted to fvk hot guys when she was younger, and how she frustratingly asked her last boyfriend "Do you really want to be a player forever?".

She truly cannot see anything other than the c-ck carousel. So, the past two years she has been dating an ex-con who recently got out of prison. And, he just dumped her. Some women will just never learn. Do NOT be one of the guys that marries these women when they reach their 30's.

If suddenly you have a woman at 29 or so who miraculously has found *you* the right guy at just this moment, you can be almost certain, she was a bona-fide carousel junkie and she wants you to purchase her, mileage and all.
We've had our differences in the past, but I will say this

YOU KNOW YOUR SHYT!

This is why I rather bang date chicks under 25, there is some understanding. It just blows my mind that women wanna ride the cawk carosuel till their 35 and then expect a "good guy" to settle down with them after they've been fuccked by the whole football, basketball, lacorsse, and hockey team!

I think women put me in the "nice" guy cateogory because I come off as *GULP* playfully, and charming, but these women learn really quickly that I'm not as "nice" as I seem :kick:

I learned really quickly that whenever I open up that's when they take advantage of me. I hate to say this but I feel like Dexter now, I put on this "persona" and people buy into it, that's fine with me. I rather have someone persceive me as ignroant and week when all the whilst I see thru their design like blind bury.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Hi Ballie,
"Ha ha - good one this! So what do we do as men? Play them at their own game and be ruthless in our dealings with them - or go our own way and become a recluse?".....Well I suppose like me you are doing both,having two bob each way,LOL...Now and then,you venture out like some border riever,to the lowlands below rape,pillage and plunder...then go back to your Mountain redoubt like some modern day Bandalero,having had your fill of the decadent fleshpots,you retreat to the security of your mates and neighbours...People like us may be battered but never beaten!

True

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sharkbeat said:
Maybe women deep down don't want good men, but they don't want bad men either.

The truth is women are naturally selfish creatures. It's not about what kind of men, it's about them. It's always about them. They can sacrifice, but usually for her own babies, and not for men. Unfortunately nature is against us on this one, folks. Men are the ones that sacrifice themselves for women.

Sometimes I hear women say how they love guys who like to help others. Good men. But is it the goodness that attract them, or I wonder if this attribute signals the nature within women that this guy is a good candidate because he is also more likely to sacrifice for her?

Why would a woman try to keep a good man by her side? Unless this man holds some position of power (either a husband, a chief, a leader), from their own selfish point-of-view, there is absolutely no reason to keep him. She doesn't have to make him close to her. He does that voluntarily. She doesn't have to do things to him to keep him close. He will sacrifice himself for her.

Look at the entire PUA community. They are all about tips and tricks what men need to do to get women. It's never been the other way around! Cosmo will run articles about "How To Keep Him", but I bet they are all a bunch of mind games and **** tests to throw to men to confuse and make him stay. Again, it's about her, not the men.

This vary by individuals. I know there are some exceptions out there. Women who are all around good and understand men. But 98% of them really are that selfish. It's just that men are too stupid to realize that.

Bottomline: Women are selfish.

Very Good Post, totally true. When she sees you are helping person then she has that maternal instinct for you

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Nailed it. The best we can do is to just keep fvking and chvking until we find one that best meets our criteria and possibly stay with them, filtering out the h0rs to the best of our ability.
Very sound strategy.

I'd recommend figuring out a way to chuck 'em before you fuck 'em, as ones criteria can get a bit more "flexible" after you fuck 'em, leading to unexpected and unwanted emotional entanglements.

It would also allow for much faster sorting, and chucking of the nutters.

(Unless of course, you've decided you're going to chuck 'em shortly after you fuck 'em.)

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
The Problem With Many of Today's Men (Inability to Handle Women)

An exercise for you -

Read these posts, substituting women for men and c*** for p**** and see if you think that this 'argument' still makes any sense whatever.

Men and women are different. As DJs, it's our chosen task to understand those differences and work them.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The Problem With Many of Today's Men (Inability to Handle Women)

An exercise for you -

Read these posts, substituting women for men and c*** for p**** and see if you think that this 'argument' still makes any sense whatever.

Men and women are different. As DJs, it's our chosen task to understand those differences and work them.
Yah it really doesn't apply when you reverse it. The initial argument still remains valid. As you said, men and women are different, so reversing the genders doesn't work due to those inherent differences. Still you are right, know the differences and use them to your advantage.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the central social problems with male/female relations today is the global assumption that women are equal to men. They are not, and never will be. We are different; physically, mentally, and emotionally. And different is not a synonym for equal.

As to the OP, women are collectively finding out that they cant have their cake and eat it too. They cant live a slutty, flaky, hedonistic life and then make a 180 once they are no longer hot and desirable, and expect some handsome stud who makes $200k a year to come marry her. Life justice.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
Whenever a lot of them seem to meet a really good guy, they neither seem able nor used to handling such a situation.
And I'm sure you're one of those "good guys." ;)

Look at it from another viewpoint: suppose you're selling a used car, and nobody wants to buy it. Do you blame all the people who don't want to buy it, or do you fix up the car and/or lower its price?

You're blaming women for not wanting "good guys." Most likely, those guys ain't all that good. :p

Most of the chumps posting in the "Mature Men" section are losers who, instead of blaming themselves for their loserdom, blame women for not liking them.

In that way, they haven't swallowed the TRUE "red pill" yet. The true red pill is: you suck.

Sorry, but it's true. The beauty is, it's curable. But you gotta swallow the pill first.

And just in case people accuse me of being a "misandrist," if this were a feminist board and all the b*tches there were b*tching about men not liking them because they were "intimidated," I'd let 'em know that they suck too. :)

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

@Zarky: It seems as if some of you on this forum just have such a hard time responding to anything without insulting or judging others. Zarky, I'm not going to stoop to your level. Please don't judge me...you don't know me, so be careful about mislabeling me like you did. Part of being a man is learning from past experiences and improving yourself and no one's perfect. I can nonetheless assure you that getting good, quality, hot women isn't a problem for me at all.

As a matter of fact, I have more than enough of those on stand by to the point where I can choose who to respond to, who to give attention to and who not to. If you think you have an opinion or disagree with anything I or anyone else has posted on here, express yourself respectfully without getting personal.Just from the way you wrote, it would be safe to assume that you're probably not very high on the intellectual and intelligence scale at all.