Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem with "clubbing"

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the majority of issues brought up on this site come from going to clubs at all.

When you go to popular clubs in a mid-sized to larger city, most of the time, you don't even have to do anything to hook up. It's just the way it is.

It's hard to even hear your friends talking, yet alone somebody who you don't even know.

From most of what's posted, most guys on this site who are having trouble are in high school or college. And many aren't even old enough to get into clubs.

Just read many of the posts. "She's in my SO and SO class." or "I see her in the Hall," or "she lives in the dorm down the street from me." and on and on.

Some people don't like clubs and some people do. But if you are going to a nice club, you aren't going to talk that much because as i said, you can't even talk to your friends in most of these clubs.

going to a bar, well thats a different story.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashley Chuckles
Cold approaches don't work in the UK?

They do... you're just not doing it right, you really gotta be that confident in it and know you're lookin THAT good... sure you will have some girls who shut you down, and I have been shutdown but that's all part of the process...
alright, maybe in your experience, but i tried a hell of a lot and if there is nothing in common then they just stick shields up straight away. Even if you get through they just think you have come on too fast, i dunno how old you are but the gals im goin for 15-20 or so are very wary, especially being approached by a random bloke in London. I have got through but it seems that they are not as responsive over here as they apear to be in the states (from the responses of others). Well ill have a chance to proof it when i go over and visit in October.

The thing with a cold approach is that you seriously don't know which way it's gonna go... all you know is that you like what you see, so you have 2 options, which are to go after it and there are 2 possible outcomes.. but the thing is you'll never get the positive outcome if you're too in fear of the possible negative
agreed, and occasionally i bottle out, but a hell of a lot less than i used to. I go after them, but the trouble is (this is gonna sound like an excuse, but when i do speak to them they say its strange). Women/girls are not used to it and unless they are unusally responsive they are very wary, making it hard to get a connection.

You need confidence but to be in touch with reality.. that girl mite think you're cool but she's got a BF so she isn't even thinkin of you in that light, and the same can be said if she's young and very focussed on whatever stage of education she's in... I mean some people really don't go out or want to get involved with anyone... or it could just be the fact that you don't have what SHE wants, but that's reality, you ain't gonna have everyone at your feet regardless of who you are...
Thanks thats quite an eloquent, concise way to put it, i agree with what you have said. But when im abroad, hell even if i dont know more than a few words of the language, women are more responsive to me. In London they either ignore you and walk on or are very very guarded.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
The capper was the woman who threw beer in a guy's face (only an American beyotch) would do this, IMO. Then her AFC friends chiming in ... sick.
FU*K that! If some ho ever threw beer in my face I would...

File a police report. You don't necessarily have to call the cops, but if you can file one after the fact. Most states consider throwing beer on someone an 'assault', and the skank would probably be arrested, booked, etc. Then, later, she would have to pay hundreds of dollars in court costs and get probation.

Teach that rude c*nt a lesson.

Working at a law office has made me evil:D

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing"

Originally posted by Serialized3
FU*K that! If some ho ever threw beer in my face I would...

File a police report. You don't necessarily have to call the cops, but if you can file one after the fact. Most states consider throwing beer on someone an 'assault', and the skank would probably be arrested, booked, etc. Then, later, she would have to pay hundreds of dollars in court costs and get probation.

Teach that rude c*nt a lesson.

Working at a law office has made me evil:D
Uhm, I don't see how that could happen. YOu'd obviously need to call the cops , otherwise, how could you get her personal info to file the report? Duh?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing"

Originally posted by vectorz
Uhm, I don't see how that could happen. YOu'd obviously need to call the cops , otherwise, how could you get her personal info to file the report? Duh?
I read your post about your "9.750 HOT asian gf" or whatever and you don't understand logic very well so I will try to break it down Law & Order style.

Call the police (at your leisure, could be right then, could be later)
Say the b|tch assaulted you
Cops have ways of getting information such as
-Acquaintances
-Credit Card recipts
-Bar tabs
-Bar owner
-Video cameras

I've seen it happen. A person was arrested in their own home about a week after an incident, booked, spent the night in jail, had legal procedures, hundreds of dollars of legal fees. Eventually cleared because the 'assaulter' never actually touched the 'victim' but it was still a pain in the ass for the 'assaulter'

I just hate when people think they can get away with bullsh|t just because they have their friends with them or they have a slimy pleasure orchid between their legs

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
I was wondering if some of you guys need to change your game and game plan as in look for women in other places, especially if you're an undergraduate in college you should never have to go clubbing to meet women. They're very approachable in class.

I have read very, very few positive experiences of people going clubbing from this site. The bars, taverns, dance places all seem very negative. I know, it's fun and all ... well, it's supposed to be fun.

It doesn't appear this is a good route to go. Plus, you don't always meet the most healthy women there -- physically or mentally healthy.
You just haven't realized how to use clubs to your advantage as a DJ. Check out this thread...

Don Juanism and the Club

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing"

Originally posted by Serialized3
Call the police (at your leisure, could be right then, could be later)
Say the b|tch assaulted you
Cops have ways of getting information such as
-Acquaintances
-Credit Card recipts
-Bar tabs
-Bar owner
-Video cameras
If you really think this, than you're extremely mislead. I know a guy that got stabbed with a beer bottle at a club, he was taken to the hospital, so obviously he wasn't able to get the assaulter's info. You'd think the club would handle that after they detained the assaulter. Well guess what, they didn't. Cops were called in to investigate, the club bouncers let the assaulter go before they got there. This is a huge club by the way. No cameras, plenty of witnesses, no acquaintences, nothing. And that's for something more serious than a beer being chucked at you. The cops would probably laugh at your face for having it happened to you. Things like that don't happen for no reason. Wow, I guess your theory is incorrect.

You've been watching too much tv. Go out and get some reality in your blood.

Reaction score
don't shyt where you eat...don't fish of the company pier.

in other words don't date at work or where you workout. it get's ugly when shyt doesn't work out between you two later on.

imagine a woman bad vibing you while your trying to do 425lb full squats...

or the evilness that can occur at work...right in the middle of a deal....

you've heard "hell hath no fear than a woman scorned"

Clubs are still one of the best places to meet women. It's been where I've met 98 percent of my women. And if you know anything about me...I don't date trashy women...they just end up acting that way around me.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing"

Originally posted by vectorz
If you really think this, than you're extremely mislead. I know a guy that got stabbed with a beer bottle at a club, he was taken to the hospital, so obviously he wasn't able to get the assaulter's info. You'd think the club would handle that after they detained the assaulter. Well guess what, they didn't. Cops were called in to investigate, the club bouncers let the assaulter go before they got there. This is a huge club by the way. No cameras, plenty of witnesses, no acquaintences, nothing. And that's for something more serious than a beer being chucked at you. The cops would probably laugh at your face for having it happened to you. Things like that don't happen for no reason. Wow, I guess your theory is incorrect.

You've been watching too much tv. Go out and get some reality in your blood.
some people might be wrong but try and offer your Constuctive criticism in a nicer manner, you have already insulted many people after coming back on. Just a friendly word of advice, i have no issue with you but you seem intelligent and assertive. There is no need to aggravate every incorrect person.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The problem with "clubbing"

Originally posted by JSH
some people might be wrong but try and offer your Constuctive criticism in a nicer manner, you have already insulted many people after coming back on. Just a friendly word of advice, i have no issue with you but you seem intelligent and assertive. There is no need to aggravate every incorrect person.
Thanks. But sometimes people on this forum have to realize it's not about pleasing others. That's how they got in the position they're at (being on this forum all the time). They conform too much to what others think that they become conformists to everything else, and with women this is no exception. I speak my mind in the way I feel is appropriate at the time. I don't have very much respect for the people I am responding to, therefore, the tone of the reply. They can take what info they can or they can leave it, or they can do what they've done and get in an argument with me which is to my delight. Doesn't bother me either way. Don't worry though, I won't be around much longer. This week's been slow at work (ahem, brain surgery) so I'm sure next week will be different. I love torturing you guys, it's my pleasure!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamers. You go to dance clubs to dance. Any other objective is going to waste a lot of your resources. If you want to have a conversation/pick up a chick - go to a place where's people.. like a bar or cafe. whatever.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Lamers. You go to dance clubs to dance. Any other objective is going to waste a lot of your resources. If you want to have a conversation/pick up a chick - go to a place where's people.. like a bar or cafe. whatever.
Just cause you're no good at it, don't knock it. Now, IF you CAN deliver there, and you STILL don't like it, that's a different issue. BUt apparently, that ISN'T the issue.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like all of the following, then clubbing probably isn't that fun for you:

1) Dressing up and looking your best
2) Dancing
3) Drinking
4) Being social and picking up girls (optional)

Points 1-3 are a must for clubs

This has been said a million times, but you'll have a ****ty time if you go to a club with the mindset of "okay tonite i'm going to pick up women".

instead go wanting to have a great time, and just be social with girls. everything will fall into place

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I think clubs are not as bad as everyone makes out, especially in Britain where cold approaches don't work so well. While a lot of girls are just going to have fun with their girlfriends and shoot down women a lot are with their girlfriends but are secretely hoping they will meet an attractive guy.

I hate clubs and am useless at dancing and find them noisy and smokey. I also feel selfconscious about going alone and having people ask me where my friends are.

But I will say that the few times I have been to clubs at least 2-3 girls says something like my friend thinks you are cute, or asks to dance with me (oddly whenever I ask a girl to dance with me she says no, whereas if I just dance and blend in a girl or a group of girls notices me and asks me to join them.)

If I could find a wingman or friends to club with I would go more often, but I find this very hard to do as most of my friends are AFC or geeks and don't go clubbing or have possessive girlfriends who dominate them.

I would also like to second the problems with dating girls from clubs and work. For a start you can only go for one girl, and also if things go wrong then for the rest of the time you are in that job or at that club they can make life hell.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I have struggled with this for a while.

What I've found is the following, and it really shouldn't be a surprise

1) I do better in meeting women when I like the type of music they have at a club. Typically for me I prefer live bands to a DJ even though I am a DJ at times myself (by the way if you DJ a party, you have no problems picking up, and I've also played guitar in bands, but DJing is way easier and you have more time to chat with the ladies since your only spinning the tunes, not playing an instrument!). To me the advantage of the live band is typically more breaks to talk to the chicks during. Plus the girls focus on the band, crowd around the stage and you can dance with them sometimes better, because with a DJ they will leave the floor if they hate a song.

2) I still rate parties over clubs because but I don't go to as many parties now, because not as many friends are having them. I'm not an undergrad in college anymore.

3) I like a bar better than a danceclub generally because I prefer to instead of dancing (unless once again it's something cool like dancing to a good rock band or a reggae band). The big advantage is in volume level.

4) Karaoke is getting way more popular due to American Idol. You can always have fun making fun of the other singers. You can tell which girls are really drunk by how they sing. They normally drink a bit more to get the courage up.

That's my two cents. BUt what do I know. I"m inside on a Saturday studying for exams.

Oh the perils of working full time and also being a fulltime student.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no "problem with clubbing" as clubbing is for dancing and Since I am a fantastic dancer and dresser than I have a great time! But the problem you have isn't with clubbing rather it's with meating women there for sex. Then yes meating women in clubs for sex may not be for YOU while I've periodically had only a handful of women that have left with me from the club. Go there to dance or chill with friends. Check the tips for meeting the females at clubs in the TIPS SECTION. Do a search. That's where I've gotten my clubbing tips and haven't had a 'problem with clubbing' they are good. I think if i remember xblitz44 put up his tip on that and it's very good.

My best regards and I wish you the best!

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by numlock
If you don't like all of the following, then clubbing probably isn't that fun for you:

1) Dressing up and looking your best
2) Dancing
3) Drinking
4) Being social and picking up girls (optional)

Points 1-3 are a must for clubs

This has been said a million times, but you'll have a ****ty time if you go to a club with the mindset of "okay tonite i'm going to pick up women".

instead go wanting to have a great time, and just be social with girls. everything will fall into place
\

WOW! basically everything I wanted to say he just said it even before I realized it was there :)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what dell said!

if you go to the club looking for sex, you will probaly only get it from a girl looking for the same thing. do not judge all people who go to clubs in the as having the same intentions or values as yourself or the slvts you are used to pulling. the chic that "ignores" you or seems like a snob? she is probaly one of those chics who isn't there for the same reason as you. and you are probaly very obvious. it permeates your airspace.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with clubbing is that the people around here who do go, do it with the explicit purpose of picking up women. And when someone who's relatively new to clubbing walks into a club with an agenda, it's easy as hell to spot by anyone looking!

So if you're just getting started, my advice to you is to just go there to have a good time. Of course, this doesn't mean standing in a crowd of guys all night without doing any approaches, but make having fun your primary focus, not approaching as many girls as you can.

This way you'll enjoy yourself a lot more and get a lot more attention from girls because you look like you're having a great time! Remember, don't base your success at anything on women. That's the most common trait of AFCs who get depressed and feel like failures in life if they get rejected by a woman.