Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Problem That We Had, And Yet Refuse To Talk About.

Newjersy Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i've had it i'm sick and tired of hiding, whats most personal is most common.

what are u sopose to do when your talking to a girl and you get hummm.. a lil bit 2 excitied? try to clear your mind? put your hand over your crotch? divert her attention?

what are you sopose to do if she notices? say its a banana? say its your cellphone? say its just folds in your pants? say i'm acually very turned on by being in your presents and that is end result of my hornyniss ?

not saying this ever happend .. just hypothetically?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation really.

If the girl is into you, she's going to dig knowing that she is turning you on. If you walk up to her and have an obvious hard on right from the begining then yeah, that's going to be kind of weird, but if you have been talking for a little while, are falling into rapport with each other and are closing physical distance it's going to happen sometimes and it's not necessarily bad. Just don't freak out and get a scared look on your face because of it.

If you are getting close and getting kino started and about to go in for a kiss, then get close enough so that she can feel you poking through at her.

-PDX

phloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good yet funny topic NJ Stud. This happens to me sometimes. Usually I try to adjust things to make it appear less noticeable.

I think SexPDX has a good point to just go with it, however this can be tough to do in some situations like at work.

I am curious what other people think about this situation.

Any laidies have an opinion on this?

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
well usually i wouldnt have a banana or a cell phone in the front of my pants, lol.. i have talked to some girls about this stuff and to be konest most girls dont even know what you are doing when you reposition your friend. so just make it more confortable..in a baithing suit that may be a prob casue youre friend may be taking a peek over the rim of your suit.

but you cant controll it and most girls dont really understand that so they sometimes think its pathetic. but most wont mind unless its in a public place and its clearly visable and its not really at an apropriate time...

ive learned to controll it pretty well, but it used to be bad when i was younger. you just have to find something to make it go down. but for the mean time, take a seat when ever possible..lol

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Newjersy Stud
what are you sopose to do if she notices? say its a banana? say its your cellphone
If she did notice, it would not be very likely that she SAID anything. But if she did, I would go with the cellphone bit...

"Yeah, I got this cellphone with a really THICK antenna that throbs up and down when someone calls me. It vibrates too, it's really cool."

-PDX

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if you can, drop and do some pushups. The first couple hurt a bit, but after 10 it starts to shrivel, and by 20 it's about gone, and you've got a little blood flowing...elsewhere.

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
serioulsy ive had this happen and its not funny at the time, specially when a women leans into you and presses her breast against you. but **** doing pressups when can you actually do press ups when this happens that the funniest thing ive seen in a while.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started a thread about this in the highschool forum a while back.

Its called "hard on (not joke)" or something like that. Most of the noobies replied with a "I parade it around cause I don't care what other people think".

Which I think is utter Bullsh!t. Those guys don't have a f*cking clue. Too blinded by pride...Still AFC's in my eyes.

I totally agree with SEXPDX. When its appropriete, but in public while walking down the street is a no no IMO.

I had this problem in school. Walking down the hall way with my gf or standing by her locker and holding her then getting a hard on. Really sux, cause its hard to hid infront of everyone. :eek:

SuSHI