Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem is not that girls don't know how to love, but rather...

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not that girls don't know how to love, but rather girls don't know how to be grateful.

In general, men are active, women are passive.

To love someone is to be active - that is masculinity

To be loved, or more specifically, to be grateful - that is femininity

The problem is not so much that girls don't know how to love, it is that girls don't know how to be grateful for what her bf/husband/ or even men in general do for her.

A prototypical example is the feminists. They show absolutely no gratitude towards the sacrifices, innovations, and hard work, that men in general have poured out. And thus they become very unattractive in our eyes.

I think most of us guys would willingly work hard for the girl we care about, IF ONLY she would show gratitude for what we have done.

The disillusionment guys face is that they work so hard for the girl, and the girl is simply unappreciative and starts to complain about other things. Then we think: 'Why bother?' and then we think: 'Ok, whoever puts less effort in the relationship always wins.' And then the downward spiral starts.

A good litmus test to use on girls, is to see if she is grateful for what others do for her. For example, if a waiter provides extra good service, is she grateful or does she just act like a spoiled brat?

I've learned that gratitude is a beautiful character trait and I definitely need to screen girls on this.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're on to something. The service occupation litmus test is always a biggie for me. There's nothing that chaps my hide more that a woman who is rude to hostesses, waiters, etc. without the slightest provocation. It reveals a lot about her sense of entitlement, and about her recognition of the Golden Rule.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree here on most everything. My wife is grateful for the things I bring to the relationship. Steady job, killer home, fun, respectful, etc. She shows her appreciation in many ways. Get's up and makes me breakfast every morning. Dinner is usually on when I come home. I don't come home to sweats and flip flops either. It's heels, designer jeans or dresses. Nice tops. We sit and talk for long periods of time when I get home from work and we both like that. Tomorrow I am taking her to New Orleans with me on business. She's packing her little black dress and we are both excited to do this together as she's never been there. Feminists would not approve of our masculine/feminine relationship, however, we both contribute and have accepted our respective roles. Works for us bigtime. She also likes the fact that I'm a guy's guy. Jeans n T shirts when I'm at the house. Hunt, fish, musician. Do alot of things for her, and she really really enjoys/likes that. Forget the flip flop gals and gitcha an HB who wears heels and takes care of herself.

Last edited:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Have to agree here on most everything. My wife is grateful for the things I bring to the relationship. Steady job, killer home, fun, respectful, etc. She shows her appreciation in many ways. Get's up and makes me breakfast every morning. Dinner is usually on when I come home. I don't come home to sweats and flip flops either. It's heels, designer jeans or dresses. Nice tops. We sit and talk for long periods of time when I get home from work and we both like that. Tomorrow I am taking her to New Orleans with me on business. She's packing her little black dress and we are both excited to do this together as she's never been there. Feminists would not approve of our masculine/feminine relationship, however, we both contribute and have accepted our respective roles. Works for us bigtime. She also likes the fact that I'm a guy's guy. Jeans n T shirts when I'm at the house. Hunt, fish, musician. Do alot of things for her, and she really really enjoys/likes that. Forget the flip flop gals and gitcha an HB who wears heels and takes care of herself.
That's a great story to hear. I think she chooses to put effort in her appearance as a way to show her gratitude for all you have done for her. A guy will definitely appreciate that.

Yes, your relationship is completely natural, you just be the man you were meant to be, and it appears that your wife knows 'how to be a girl.' No wonder your relationship is successful.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Good to hear some WIN.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Muslims say hell is full of ungrateful women!

I mean really! Is it that hard to say "thank you"? Buy his favorite cookies for no reason (or bake them!) it's the little things that makes life good!