Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Prince and the Magician

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a young prince who believed in all things but three. He did not believe in Princesses, he did not believe in islands, he did not believe in God. His father, the king, told him that such things did not exist. As there were no princesses or islands in his father's domains, and no sign of God, the prince believed his father.

But then, one day, the prince ran away from his palace and came to the next land. There, to his astonishment, from every coast he saw islands, and on these islands, strange and troubling creatures whom he dared not name. As he was searching for a boat, a man in full evening dress approached him along the shore.

"Are those real islands?" asked the young prince.

"Of course they are real islands," said the man in evening dress.

"And those strange and troubling creatures?"

"They are all genuine and authentic princesses."

"Then God must also exist!" cried the prince.

"I am God," replied the man in evening dress, with a bow.

The young prince returned home as quickly as he could.

"So, you are back," said his father, the king.

"I have seen islands, I have seen princesses, I have seen God," said the prince reproachfully.

The king was unmoved.

"Neither real islands, nor real princesses, nor a real God exist."

"I saw them!"

"Tell me how God was dressed."

"God was in full evening dress."

"Were the sleeves of his coat rolled back?"

The prince remembered that they had been. The king smiled.

"That is the uniform of a magician. You have been deceived."

At this, the prince returned to the next land and went to the same shore, where once again he came upon the man in full evening dress.

"My father, the king, has told me who you are," said the prince indignantly. "You deceived me last time, but not again. Now I know that those are not real islands and real princesses, because you are a magician."

The man on the shore smiled.

"It is you who are deceived, my boy. In your father's kingdom, there are many islands and many princesses. But you are under your father's spell, so you cannot see them."

The prince pensively returned home. When he saw his father, he looked him in the eye.

"Father, is it true that you are not a real king, but only a magician?"

The king smiled and rolled back his sleeves.

"Yes, my son, I'm only a magician."

"Then the man on the other shore was God."

"The man on the other shore was another magician."

"I must know the truth, the truth beyond magic."

"There is no truth beyond magic," said the king.

The prince was full of sadness. He said, "I will kill myself."

The king by magic caused death to appear. Death stood in the door and beckoned to the prince. The prince shuddered. He remembered the beautiful but unreal islands and the unreal but beautiful princesses.

"Very well," he said, "I can bear it."

"You see, my son," said the king, "you, too, now begin to be a magician."

Dont know what you guys take from that.

I think that We see what we want to see.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Great little analogy for essentially "life is what you make it". Almost all of what we believe is simply ways of giving life purpose, meaning, and navigating/coping through life to make sense of things.

In reality we're just advanced animals that without order and storytelling and concepts/ideas we give to things to create meaning, would lived in more of a chaotic life of confusion and self interest.

Throughout my life I never understood what love was.. Then later on I realized it was just another concept we created and that all emotions are just biochemical reactions in our body --most of which are triggered subconciously and we give meaning to.

Infact, read my post i will make in "Anything ELse".. about how I created my own concept/belief system that helps me navigate through life..

edit: included link

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also interesting how we see what we want to see in women.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..
1696504322134.png
You navigate your life according to your belief system and thus the results you produce or the lack of results is in direct correlation with your belief system

Many guys have been put in the unfortunate position of believing in the Disney love fairytale love story where there is a beautiful princess waiting for your arrival someday and you will create this amazing life and love story to the end of our days.

All lies though and just like the story there is not one single real princess out there. But there is for sure many real frogs and witches out there in real life which will try to deceive you and that is why you need to wake up and realize that as man you are always on your own. Women will never be there fully for you and will leave you too when they no longer find interest in you. So you need to vet them all and see what their real intentions are- Just being hot isn't enough, especially these days and we guys are too simple creatures on that point and must have standards so that we eventually get what we want and bit getting burnt because we have a fools belief system.

So just like Marcus Aurelius says in that quote interpreted; "You will become what you believe in and focus the most on."
The difference between a successful man and a fool that constantly loses is your thoughts and so; your inner core e.g. belief system.

Focus on yourself, build yourself, read books, meet people make loads of (male) friends, find interests and hobbies you like whatever that may be after work and let women come second after all that as they should only be complimentary factor in your life which adds value to it. Not your focus.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perception is reality to some extent but jumping off a building believing you can fly is the hard extreme that will disagree

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perception is reality to some extent but jumping off a building believing you can fly is the hard extreme that will disagree
I would argue that perception is everything.
The way you perceive the world is the way your operate in it and the people, nature and yourself and everything between will always become your perceived reality and nothing can change that view of our reality; even though it might be a incorrect perception of the world that you have it is solid until someone/something actually manage to influence you to view/perceive your world in a different view.

in other words; What you perceive as your reality is (which it is to you), is totally different to another person which will have their own perception of how they see their reality. Somewhere in between that lies the factual world which is governed by rules and laws by nature and as men we from our birth need to figure out how these rules work to be successful by learning and growing and in that process change our reality and belief system to because the ultimate version of our selves.

This is also why so many women are so unreal delusional.
They do not need to change their perception of the world and can live in fairytale la la land forever and we guys are gobsmacked when we hear these chicks talk and how their whole perception of their world is totally crazy and illogical. There is a very reason why we guys call them bimbos.... :whistle:
Thus they do not need to seek the wisdom and knowledge as men do to be successful as they are born with an innate value from birth and just need to be hot enough to extract the resources out of men to become successful themselves.

Last edited: