Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The President of Italy Has A Message For YOU

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better for a 74 year old man to get 17 year olds than to be gay. He also gave instructions to play Ronaldinho. The dude is on a roll. As I always say, a pervert in America/England is a playboy to the rest of the world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/02/ruby-berlusconi-sex-scand_1_n_777558.html
Funniest thing is that suburban mothers are among his biggest supporters.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01749/berlusconi-ruby_1749869c.jpg
Cute couple. And yes, 17 year old girls can go out to discos and bars in Italy. She is also an African Muslim! So much for defeating every stereotype Americans have about the world.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a pedantic, but he is the Prime Minister, not the President. But yeah, I agree with your post, I've always admired Belusconi.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, Silvio Burlucsconi is like a pimp in other countries. He is a freak, loves to be entertained. Can't fault him, he is a red blooded male!!!!!

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you didn't hear? Homosexuals go to hell but pedophiles don't.

Reaction score
Outsider said:

Age of consent in Italy is 14 years. The scandal originated from him sleeping with young girls, not because he slept with an underage girl.

Yes, homos can go to hell. They don't reproduce, they are nothing but useless eaters of our non renewable natural resources. Homos are parasites, they ruin our societies. Homos and gay laws are one of the reasons our society, at least in America, is feminine. Although I must admit, I wouldn't mind them if they kept it in the closet or had their own gay country or something similar.

Better ask yourself, what would you rather have? A daughter that slept with a prime minister, or a son that is gay?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
highconscienceness said:
Yes, homos can go to hell. They don't reproduce, they are nothing but useless eaters of our non renewable natural resources.
By that logic, aren't homosexuals better than heterosexuals? They don't reproduce, so they use less resources.

Reaction score
Kerpal said:
By that logic, aren't homosexuals better than heterosexuals? They don't reproduce, so they use less resources.

No, homos are not better than straight men and women. Because homos are omega, and omega is death. I don't hate human race and I want us to go to space and plant our seed on some planet or asteroid. You apparently, by your logic, want humans extinct. That right there son, is the thinking instated by the feminine society, thank those gay laws.

Answer me this question: if every man and woman on this planet had 1 child, would population of our planet grow or diminish?

Answer me this second question: if every man and woman on this planet had 2 children, would population of our planet grow or diminish?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should I care if humans colonize other planets hundreds of years in the future? I'll be dead.

Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Why should I care if humans colonize other planets hundreds of years in the future? I'll be dead.

Then you have no purpose in life, just a self satisfying, self gratifying purpose. It's called selfishness.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're great. It just means more women for me :up:

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Several things highconsciencesness or high-c as you'll be called now.

High-c, you hate homosexuals because they can't reproduce? Okay, let's get rid of all the people who can't reproduce because their sterile. Even if they are straight; all those straight people who can't reproduce should die too, right? They're just wasting our resources too, because they can't reproduce.

Or, how about those straight people who don't want to reproduce? Shouldn't we get ride of them too?

Anyone who says that someone shouldn't be alive because they can't reproduce is an idiot, and you sir, fit that category. But enough with logic, that **** doesn't work with people who are prejudiced.

What's more, no one ever said that homosexuals were better than straight people. I don't think any homosexual is better than me, but I don't feel that my "straightness" inherently makes better than anyone else. I like to think if I was to be "better" than someone else it would be because of my merits not because of some preference as to who I want to have sex with.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:
heheh!
One can spot an American from 1000 miles away.

You wouldn't shag any of those girls because someone has decided that it's immoral unless the Earth has completed 18 revolutions around the Sun from the moment of their birth, would you?

WOW! Does that sound like a valid measurement of (intelectual / moral / physical) development or what? :rolleyes:

Let's disregard the facts that they already have had sex, so you're not corrupting anyone into doing something they don't desire to do, and that your masculine being wants to put your c0ck inside them.

Let's instead assume the false and stupid morals of someone else without filtering them! In the true American style! :crackup:

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Catholic magazine La Famiglia Cristiana has described Berlusconi's penchant for beautiful women as "a disease, something uncontrollable," reports the Telegraph.
LOL!

Can you imagine that? a man loving beautiful women!
Three times HORRIBLE !

It would've better if he liked little boys, as many of the self righteous priests seem to do, correct? :crackup:

Reaction score
Outsider said:
High-c, you hate homosexuals because they can't reproduce?

First and foremost never in my posts I said I hate homos. I'll clarify it for you though, I hate gay laws, I hate diseases, and I hate moral degradation fagots bring into our society.

I have a right to live and raise my children in a society with sound moral principals.

By your own logic, you Sir hate me for wanting to live in a sound and moral society.

This brings the question, who is right, a person with sound moral principals, or a person with degraded immoral principles? Thus the rule of law. Unfortunately, in a society with already degraded morality, alas United States of America, idiots often get their way. This is unfair, since the media is controlled, and since the government is controlled, lobbied as they call it. In a free country like Russia, Iran, Columbia, fags are never going to get a right to merry, a right to adopt and raise children, or even a right for a protest. Because agreeably their way of life is riskay and immoral.

Now, you are an enemy. I'm all for gays serving in your military, marrying, raising your children, etc.

ChallengeGuyFan said:
You wouldn't shag any of those girls because someone has decided that it's immoral unless the Earth has completed 18 revolutions around the Sun from the moment of their birth, would you?

WOW! Does that sound like a valid measurement of (intelectual / moral / physical) development or what?
They specifically raise morons in America. They poison their food and water to make them dumb. They are now even hiring cops only with low IQs. (used to be 120 before, now it's 90 average)

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for the record, gays don't erode morality, they just don't fit into your delinquent view of morality.

Could you explain how are gays (gay people, gay laws, etc.) are immoral?