Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Power of the Don Juan: INTRODUCTION

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely eligible for the DJ Bible.

All the newbies on this forum should read this.

The Don Juan lifestyle is about self-improvement and respecting yourself.

Rob

Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ is true, first and foremost, with himself.

You, Sammo, are a disgrace.

Unless you are Ross Enamait himself I recommend that you cite your source before you take credit for someone else's work.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rob
A DJ is true, first and foremost, with himself.

You, Sammo, are a disgrace.

Unless you are Ross Enamait himself I recommend that you cite your source before you take credit for someone else's work.
My coach often sends me e-mails such as the one i recieved recently which is similair to my post. He didnt tell me where he got it from. I saw the link between being a DJ and my passion as a boxer and i translated it. I had no idea who wrote it or if it was a credible artice, i actually have no idea who Ross Enamait is. If you can leave some sort of link or reference to the article that would be great and i can get the mods to edit my post and refer it in the original article.

To the other conversation: people keep arguing on what a DJ is, well if you dont even know what it is how do you know it's a desirable position to be in?

Reaction score
Kick ass, got me pumped up allright and your post set the right frame

Thats what counts,

Cheers man

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love this fVcking site. keep up the awesome work.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, alot of good information on this site, i dont think anyone is argueing that. What I dont like, is that this site is about being a DJ or a Don Juan, so why is it being inflitrated by self help guru trash? DJ was a guy who could get girls and it was about his mentality to do that, thats what it should be about, not self improvement. There are so many damn places to get this kind of help, go pick up mens health, or askmen.com, or maxim, its everywhere. This site imo should be about pimpin, not what to eat and how to have the motivation to do crunches, or some ther personal routine. Being a DJ imo is getting a woman period. This site has given me lots of good info esp what pook and antidump and other legends around here have wrote, but to me its seems like some of the people are tainting it with self improvement crap instead of focusing on the sites niche, which is girls. I dont think we need another mens all-in-one self help site. I hate when people keep saying, "its not just about girls", so then work on yourself, if you pee the bed or have anxiey disorder go to a psychiatrist, if you cant walk, go to a physical therapist, if you wanna lose weight, go to Jenny Craig, or whatever and then come here and talk about tips on picking up woman, and what works and what doesnt.

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site imo should be about pimpin, not what to eat and how to have the motivation to do crunches, or some ther personal routine. Being a DJ imo is getting a woman period. This

i fu dotn this website just close ur browser or press ALT+f4...and then u try to look for a better website

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hacx

i fu dotn this website just close ur browser or press ALT+f4...and then u try to look for a better website
You need to learn how to spell before you post your opinion

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,

I agree with Saki in a point: If we wanna improve ourselfs the answers is not here, that's right, but...

We are here to learn the DJ way of life and some tools too, but at the end, all of us understand the importance of the self improvement - The DJ tools won't work if you are not improving yourself!

I have a suggestion: Why not create a new section - Self Improvement? In this section some guys should ask and give advice for the hard way of the "DJ way of life" and relate by field reports how the results is influencing the results with the girls. I think we'll find a lot of answers hidding in the Dj Way of Life and get better results.

Let's just open our minds to new ways

Just my 0,2 cents

Thanks!
Rafael, from Brazil
------------------------------------
The best way to learn is going to the field

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter where sammo got his information from, his intentiones were pure and to help us, NOT to get credit for someone elses work.

Maybe if he had pasted that link it would be more "right", but never the less, his intentions were good and genuine!

Most of us would of NEVER even FOUND that sight or known about the information that he posted.

sammo, keep up the good work... and i look forward to reading your next post.

Laterz...

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I dont like, is that this site is about being a DJ or a Don Juan, so why is it being inflitrated by self help guru trash?
I disagree. If you want to get girls, I think you have to focus on improving yourself to at least some extent. If you want better girls, you have to make yourself better first. And I also think that a person's qualities are what make a person, not "tips" that any idiot could follow.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and I forgot, this post is great and it doesn't matter where it came from, because a lot of the info on this site isn't original anyway. It's a good summary of what a Don Juan is and what it takes to be one.

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo

Regardless of your current determination and willpower, their will come a time when you feel like ****, when you feel like you can't go on. You will be tempted and exhausted, yet you are forced to go on. A Don Juan has no one to turn to when he is in misery. You have the option to quit and give up and lead a life of security, but a REAL Don Juan never will. Real Don Juans push onwards regardless of the circumstances that they face in life.

This is very true. The relationship i recently came out of almost made me want to lose faith in humanity all together. The girl that I had felt so strongly about, much to my surprise, turned out to be a horrible person. This temporarily left me with a very pessimistic view of relationships and people in general.

Once we get passed the chatterbox in our head and push through to the other side, we'll be glad that we didn't just give up and say "F*** it".

Nice post Sammo

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Too many people overlook the hard work involved in achieving excellence and expect to come here and find short cuts.

This post tells it like it is...

Make the choice. Train like a champion and you can become a champion.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, thanks for the bump - I needed this today, since I'm FACING 10+ rejections in the bootcamp all this weekend in week 4.

As CLICHE as it sounds... but Rome WASN'T built in a day.

I'd like to say that all fruits of EFFORT into self will bring forth WISDOM. DJism is a life-long worth while journey to those STRONG enough to stay on its path.