Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power of Charisma

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we all know, the mindset of being a DJ revolves around 3 simple things:

1. Having the right ammount of confidence

2. Being a challenge

3. Having the right attitude.

Getting back to Charisma, we first must rehash what Charisma truly is. Webster's dictionary defines Charisma as:

"1. A special quality conferring extraordinary powers of leadership and the power to inspire veneration. 2. A personal magnetism that allows an individual to attract and to influence people."

There you have it, gentlemen. Charisma is essentially the ability to influence people around you to adopt your qualities and state of mind.

How is this done, you might ask? Well, it is accomplished by combining Confidence with the right attitude in order to form one of the most powerful tools available to an aspiring DJ.

Think of it.... The ability to radiate confidence like a lamp emits light, the ability to MOTIVATE people to VOLUNTARILY go along with you. That is an incredible concept to think about.

Once you comprehend the weight of what you can accomplish with charisma on your side, I will tel lyou how to use charisma.

Ready? Excellent, let's begin.

First off, I want to demonstrate to you exactly what Charisma looks like when executed properly.

Imagine this scenario:

You are at a party, and suddenly the host enters. Somehow, he has your attention immediately upon entering the room. Since he knows each one of the people in the room, he personally goes around to each of them before or during the evening and engages them in a personal conversation. During the course of each conversation, he is entirely at ease, smiling often, an occaisonal joke keeping the mod of the party light. Yet he exudes the confidence that comes with being in control. The fact that although he is extremely busy, he still found time to talk to you along with everyone else makes you respect him. He considers you to be a friend of his, and it is a well known fact that we respect those that give us respect. Once he has your respect, he has your attention, as well.

When you're at a party, wouldn't it be great if you could have that same charisma that the host in my example had? Well, here's how you can do it.

Charisma rule #1: You must be confident, and in control. Socially, everything around you must be in your reach. You must exhibit total power under control. Just by looking at you, one must be able to assume that you are the leader.

Charisma Rule#2: Smile. Smiling and being laid back is the best way to display your power of charisma to others. Here's the human logic behind this: "When someone is always smiling and acting carefree, they must have everything as it should be in their lives, therefore they are content. If things were not well, they would show it through their attitude. I must get to know this person, so i might learn their secret, and in so doing, I might benefit."

Charisma rule#3: Treat everyone else the way that you have always wanted to be treated before you became the charismatic man that you are. If you were ever on the fringe of society in your past, remember how that felt, and be sure that no one in oyur social circle feels like that. Spend time to greet them personally, and spend time talking to them. This will make them feel important, and they wil lrespect you because of that. T Women will also notice this, and it conveys the fact that you are a good guy. True, you do appear to be a real nice guy (not the AFC nice guy. The AFC nice guy does not have your confidence, so as long as oyu remain confident, you cannot be mistaken for an AFC)

Charisma Rule#4: Leave personal vendettas at the door. Even if you seeyour long-time enemy in the crowd, do not continue your dispute. If anything, you should have the cajones to try and bury the hatchet. (as long as that does not involve supplication from you.) If everyone knows of your animosity towards this other person, publicly let this enemy of yours know that since you are not one to hold a grudge, you are offering to resolve the dispute once and for all. If it was the other person's fault, let them know that you're cool with them and you're willing to let bygones be bygones. If it is your fault, here's what you should do: Let them know that you realize that you were in the wrong, and you also realize that continuing this dispute is pointless and is accomplishing nothing. BE SURE TO INCLUDE that since you now respect your former enemy, you are certain that they will be willing to let bygones be bygones as well. Here's the true beauty of this tactic:

They have no choice but to accept your offer b/c if they don't, then that makes them look bad! By taking up the initiative and offering to resolve the dispute, you appear strong regardless of the outcome.

Charisma Rule#5: Know when to draw the line. When someone is causing oyu problems, try to deal with it as graciously as possible. Meet with them yourself, and let them know that you aren't entirely cool with something they did. (the previous rule especially applies to this situation)

Charisma Rule#6: Don't take what any one person says too seriously. Even if someone really offends you, don't lose your composure. By maintaining composure, you are displaying the incredible confidence that is required to do so.

I have more to add later, but feel free to comment on what is here.

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent job of breaking that down man. this could be of some help to peeps.

------------------
~rEpResEnt ThaT~

Pedro F. Marcos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange...
I have carisma.
I have a nice body.
I´m smart (sometimes I have my doubts!)
I´m witty.
I´m polite.
I don´t take s*** from anyone
I drive a nice car.
I wear nice clothes.
I´m competent at what I do.

This site really helped me a lot I must say, but still I´m not getting the girls I want.
From AFC I became a playboy or so that is the way they see me. They don´t trust me!!!

Boy, are they crazy or what?!
When they told me that I was a playboy I loughed my guts out!
I still do!
: )
...But still no P****.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well judging from how you totally igored the post and went on some rant about yourself, i could tell how that might displease the ladies...

rofl

Pedro F. Marcos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester:
well judging from how you totally igored the post and went on some rant about yourself, i could tell how that might displease the ladies...

rofl
Yes...
Maybe you are right...
But then again I don´t whine. I´m just telling you the facts.
And I´m also telling you that there are no definite answers.

Enjoy a cold one, my friend.

Pedro F. Marcos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post.
BTW, Check this out, Casanova: You may like it:

History of My Life (12 Volumes, I guess)
by Giacomo Casanova, Willard R. Trask (Translator)
Great writing and good words of wisdom. And very amusing scenes!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pedro F. Marcos:
Nice post.
BTW, Check this out, Casanova: You may like it:

History of My Life (12 Volumes, I guess)
by Giacomo Casanova, Willard R. Trask (Translator)
Great writing and good words of wisdom. And very amusing scenes!

Thanks, man... I've already been reading it for a few weeks now. It's only 3000 pages...

------------------
CASANOVA

"And he used to say, with a great deal of truth, that a good remedy would turn into poison in the hands of a fool, but that poison is a good remedy when administered by a learned man."
Jacques Casanova

"It was ridiculous, of course; but when does man cease to be so? We get rid of our vices more easily than of our follies."
Jacques Casanova

"This worthy lady inspired me with the deepest attachment, and she gave me the wisest advice. Had I followed it, and profited by it, my life would not have been exposed to so many storms; it is true that in that case, my life would not be worth writing."
Jacques Casanova

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I agree with most of this, except rule #2...

Smiling all the time makes you look weak and insecure.

------------------
What do women want? Who cares?

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by terminator911:

Smiling all the time makes you look weak and insecure.

I'm not talking about a full smile, but just having the corners of oyur mouth turned up in a half-smile. (Just your lips closed, no teeth showing.)

DontStop

Don Juan
Reaction score