The Power of Beauty

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: maybe

Originally posted by Sart
Cops are softer on chicks because I think they have less accidents don't they? I was once let off for driving without lights at night and tailing a friend. When the cop asked my birth date I told him the truth, "TODAY, 21 years ago" and he tore up the ticket and called a toe truck.

Now I am much older but I still think you could charm your way out of an infraction if the situation warranted the effort.
I've seen guys get out of things before, too. You're right that they can do that, it's just a little harder and takes more talent.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sad fact that a lot of people go into law enforcement not to uphold the law, but for the power trip.

If I get stopped for something, I go into complete subserviant mode and role over. The worst thing you can do is act all Alpha, you won't win.

Although I hate it and want to tell them to fvck off and catch some real criminals, I bite my tongue and on a couple of occasions got away without a ticket.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to lambaste wyldfire because in the last year I've learned to use my looks to my advantage with women.

I'm actually getting a little malicious with women, even though I still consider myself a recovering AFC, I have been getting some sort of twisted satisfaction lately in brushing women off, but only the ones who decide they are going to be stupid enough to f*ck with me in the first place.

I've led them on, not phoned back when I said I was, not phoned back at all, and turned their own games against them. I've learned to play off their competitiveness, I deliberately ignore women who I see that have alot of interest in me that I'm not interested in, I have treated attention hors like complete sh*t who played games with me - fooling around with other women right in front of thier faces to get them back.

Yeah, some of it is real spiteful behaviour, I will admit to that, but for the time being that's what I'm doing and as I said, most of the women that have felt my wrath are the ones that have deliberately tried to f*ck around with me in the dating context.

I think this is all part of my current phase of being bitter, on my road to recovery.

But it can be addictive cutting down HB attention hors who act like princesses and get all b*tchy, because I'm seeing more and more of them these days.

The ones that are nice to me and treat me like a prince get good treatment though, I do make sure of that.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shyte mate, dont ever make me cross over

Chris,

I think that perhaps that was a bit of a tirade and perhaps you generalize a bit. I am not a king stud but I haven't wittnessed this to the general extent you are applying it.

This is the problem with this site. Some blokes have a champagne taste but a beer budget and belly. Maybe women discount and blow off guys all night for fun, but usually its because they are hit on by 100 ****s. Many of you guys really just get in the way and even compete. I have seen ugly, fat losers trying to kiss a chick who is so obviously repulsed by him its incredible.

We all come in here and say looks dont matter, money doesn't matter, success doesn't matter....BUT THEY DO! Would you want to pick up a a financially unstable Rosanne Barr dressed in a moo moo. I am not crossing over to the other side, but this attack has AFC written all over it. It wreaks of venim and jealousy and spite. Man, those are AFC characteristics.

I really think we should focus on improving ourselves and go from there. Most of us will never be pimps but perhaps some of us can be playas if we choose. I dont think a DJ, PLaya or Pimp would think the way you do. From my perspective, as a mere mortal, guys like you MAKE MY DAY. You make the competition easy because your attitude is so fukced up that any woman could smell it a freakin mile off, WOW, what a turn on.

I LOVE the fukcin game, its brilliant, and it isnt something you have to study for years to learn, its innate for many. I think P S said it needs to be 65% natural and I tend to agree with him. If you dont have it, then get out of the fukcing way for those of us that do have it, or at least have some of it. whatever "it" is.

If you dont love women, man, what hope do you have in gettin one? Im not talking about AFC love, longing for an LTR and gushing over any woman who bothers with you. Im talking about loving their ways, their smell, their form, their tests....its brilliant, its natural selection and it sorts the men out from the boys. It relegates AFC to their world.

Man, focus on improving you, dont try to ***** about the game or bad mouth women, you cant change women, YOU can change YOU. Finally, I just categorized you as an AFC. We could generalise about AFC's and stick you all in the same boat, but do you see yourself as one of "them"? Or do you see yourself as being different? Get what I am saying. Women are different, they are emotional and you need to connect with them and tap that emotion, if you cant, you are even more fukced than you think.

Now, please dont ever make me have to side with "the enemy" again, haha. I never use to reply to female posts and this is THE LAST time I will. Lets get some good solid q&a going and work on ourselves hey?

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, clour my face red

My above reply was to Chris Reeves? I dont know how I fukced up the order so badly, but I did.

To all of you competent, normal people who are capable of following a thread sequentially and responding in a timely, effective and reasonable manner...my apologies. I obviously lack that particular skill...BUT...I am willing to learn.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by Wyldfire
Well, he didn't have a chance, really. I was coming home from a night out at the bar. I was wearing spandex up to my ass with heaving cleavage. Poor guy had drool running down his chin. I have pretty powerful cleavage. My breasts have been hired out by the CIA and Dept. of Homeland Security for use in interrogating militant Al Qaeda members at Gitmo. They're cheaper than truth serum. :D
This isn't necessarily directed at Wyldfire, but why do guys act stupid like this when they are around a HB? Take the above situation for example. What exactly did the cop gain by letting her go away without a ticket? It's not like she said I'll give you a BJ if you don't give me a ticket. The cop got exactly the same thing he would have gotten even if he hadn't let her go..... a look. If I was in that position I would probably be MORE inclined to give her a ticket if she started batting her eyelids or whatever else.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enough of this crap. where's your photo miss universe Wyldfire granny?

dingo23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously Wyldfire gave the cop a free ******* thats why she had battered eyelids.