The Power of Beauty

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm dating a very pretty chick at that momment and I realized I'm starting to kind of resent her beauty. I mean, most guys are such ass-kissing pushovers that she can flirt out of situations, skip lines/get free drinks at bars and obviously find a date pretty easily, etc.

Has anybody here run into this sort of feeling? How do you deal with it? I mean, I'm a guy who has got some of his game together, but I just looks to much easier for the ladies. What's hard about it for them?

Any ideas about dealing with this or sortof the dark side of their beauty? Cheers.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sybertiger
Hey guys,

I'm dating a very pretty chick at that momment and I realized I'm starting to kind of resent her beauty. I mean, most guys are such ass-kissing pushovers that she can flirt out of situations, skip lines/get free drinks at bars and obviously find a date pretty easily, etc.

Has anybody here run into this sort of feeling? How do you deal with it? I mean, I'm a guy who has got some of his game together, but I just looks to much easier for the ladies. What's hard about it for them?

Any ideas about dealing with this or sortof the dark side of their beauty? Cheers.
This is what happens in a society where a woman's worth is determined by how beautiful she is or isn't. Not much you can do about it.

I will share a story that will probably make you mad, but it reinforces what you have said about beauty being a deciding factor in how much a woman can get away with.

About a year ago I got pulled over for a blown headlight. I didn't realize it at the time, but my license had expired. Normally you get a notice in the mail to renew it, but I had recently moved and my notice had gotten lost or something, so I never got it. My license was almost a full year expired. On top of that, my inspection sticker had expired and my insurance (required by law in my state) had run out, as well. The cop would have been within his rights to impound my car and give me hella tickets or even arrested me. Although I am extremely intelligent, I simply played dumb, batted my eyelashes and flirted my way out of it. All I got was a verbal warning and a wink. All I can say is Thank God I look good and know how to use that for an advantage or I would have been in a world of hurt.

Men should not complain about this or resent it...the only reason women can do this is because mens' primal urges allows us to, because you define our value based on our beauty first and all else afterwards.

Now, women who are not only beautiful but brilliant...you'd be surprised how very different the rules of society are compared to the rules for everyone else. :D

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap a whole year expired?

get to the DMV woman!

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, very nice Wyldfire. I'm glad that you have these things together for yourself, but I'm sure that there's a flipside to the beauty, even if you are lucky enough to have it.

For example, do you feel that the men you date may be with you just to parade you around and not because they geniuinely like who you are? Is it tough to find a guy with a backbone and a good personalilty? It is tough to find a guy you are attracted to?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PYROTAK
holy crap a whole year expired?

get to the DMV woman!
Yeah, I know...pretty bad, huh? The thing that cracks me up is that a ton of people had asked to see it for ID and they are supposed to look at the expiration date and nobody said a word!

Since the DMV sends notice, I don't even think about the expiration date until I get that and then I go renew it. With the move, I never got the notice and didn't realize I was using an invalid license. I got the 6 year license this time, so I won't have to worry about it for another 5 years.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ha, very nice Wyldfire. I'm glad that you have these things together for yourself, but I'm sure that there's a flipside to the beauty, even if you are lucky enough to have it.

For example, do you feel that the men you date may be with you just to parade you around and not because they geniuinely like who you are? Is it tough to find a guy with a backbone and a good personalilty? It is tough to find a guy you are attracted to?
Of course the man I am with at any given time wants me to look good for him, as I want him to look good for me. I'm not at all concerned that guys only like me for my looks. I'm very intelligent, funny, have a great personality, am easy to get along with and I love lots and lots of sex. I'm even loyal and devoted, too.

No, I don't have a tough time finding men with a backbone, and I'm attracted to plenty of guys physically. The biggest challenge for me has always been finding someone who is at least as intelligent as I am so they can match wits with me. Without mental stimulation I get easily bored. I need quality discussions and an informed mind to converse with.

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be overly rude, but it also looks like you may have difficulity finding someone with an ego to match yours!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean to be overly rude, but it also looks like you may have difficulity finding someone with an ego to match yours!
lol...I'm very confident, bordering on being arrogant...and I own it.

Actually, my best friend (guy) has an ego as big as mine, if not bigger. He's also actually more intelligent than I am, keeps me on my toes, is gorgeous, masculine, cultured, has backbone and we're pretty fond of one another. Once he grows up some more and settles down a bit I could just bring him home with me...only time will tell.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

HOW TO DEAL WITH IT:

Here's an idea...you say MOST guys are ass-kissing pushovers? Then just make sure that you aren't one of them.

Think WWBD (What Would Ben Do?).

If some girl who's pretty tries to use that on me I won't let her. I even have a tendency to be extra mean to them. If one of them tries to get in line in front of me I'll say "Go to the end of the line, B!tch!!" If I'm a cashier/server/whatever and some girl tries to get something for free, I'll say "Just because you're pretty doesn't mean it's free." You get the idea.

WHAT'S HARD FOR THEM:

As far as the only hard part for them, I'd imagine it's deciding which man to date. I don't know though. I've never been a woman so I guess I'm just talking out of my ass.

Ben

P.S. Quit apologizing to women and being sorry (an earlier post you were saying sorry in advance). Be confident in your actions. I've only said sorry once to a woman since the beginning of my senior year, and I still regret it.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by Wyldfire
All I can say is Thank God I look good and know how to use that for an advantage or I would have been in a world of hurt.

You should thank God that you ran into a complete chump that happened to be a cop.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Originally posted by Fatality
You should thank God that you ran into a complete chump that happened to be a cop.
Well, he didn't have a chance, really. I was coming home from a night out at the bar. I was wearing spandex up to my ass with heaving cleavage. Poor guy had drool running down his chin. I have pretty powerful cleavage. My breasts have been hired out by the CIA and Dept. of Homeland Security for use in interrogating militant Al Qaeda members at Gitmo. They're cheaper than truth serum. :D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Well, he didn't have a chance, really. I was coming home from a night out at the bar. I was wearing spandex up to my ass with heaving cleavage. Poor guy had drool running down his chin. I have pretty powerful cleavage. My breasts have been hired out by the CIA and Dept. of Homeland Security for use in interrogating militant Al Qaeda members at Gitmo. They're cheaper than truth serum. :D
iron my shirt

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

iron my shirt
Fetch me a beer...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Power of Beauty

Isn't that what you do?
Nope...I sit in my toga being fanned with plumage while being fed peeled grapes by my minions.

lao tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
burning crotch i've only been here for a moment or two but i still have a few questions for you.

What the heck are you doing on a male self improvement site?

I find it funny that you portray yourself as a chick, again on a male self improvement sight, and offer advice to recovering chumps. I also find it hilarious that you have over four thousand posts on a MALE self improvement sight. It screams ATTENTION W*&^% to me from miles away. I especially like your post on how your husband just can't get over you dumping him eleven years ago. Go away no one listens, and if they do they are hopeless . I've seen your kind, but i would really like to see a picture of you so i can have another laugh.

Of course attention hoes are known for their tendency to lie.

the sage knows without looking,
understands without seeing.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by lao tzu
burning crotch i've only been here for a moment or two but i still have a few questions for you.

What the heck are you doing on a male self improvement site?

I find it funny that you portray yourself as a chick, again on a male self improvement sight, and offer advice to recovering chumps. I also find it hilarious that you have over four thousand posts on a MALE self improvement sight. It screams ATTENTION W*&^% to me from miles away. I especially like your post on how your husband just can't get over you dumping him eleven years ago. Go away no one listens, and if they do they are hopeless . I've seen your kind, but i would really like to see a picture of you so i can have another laugh.

Of course attention hoes are known for their tendency to lie.

the sage knows without looking,
understands without seeing.

Thanks for the chuckle.
Actually, if you pay attention to what I post you'll find that I mostly give advice, very honest and good advice at that. However, once in a while I actually joke around...like I did earlier with the whole poking fun at my boobs. It would probably serve you well to learn the difference between cracking jokes and trying to garner attention from guys I am well aware are struggling to get their "man-legs".

As for my ex...he has Borderline Personality Disorder...and as anyone who is familiar with that will assure you...they have a difficult time "letting go" and tend to be bitter little buggers.

If no one listens then why do I have posts in the DJ Bible?

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my looks. I'm very intelligent, funny, have a great personality, am easy to get along with and I love lots and lots of sex. I'm even loyal and devoted, too.
Forgive me for pointing out the obvious, but anyone who prattles endlessly about themselves has anything but "a great personality".

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Wyldefire, just because you take advantage of your looks to get things you want doesn't make it right, ya know.

Talking about how intellegent you are or whatever is fine. Intellegence is a great virtue in a good woman, but your credibility is being hurt by stories about how you use your looks to take advantage of men.

I'm not saying you are one but Attention Wh0res do that kind of stuff, and it is certainly not something that intellegent women do because intellegent women would not be getting themselves in situations to where they would ever have to use their looks to get out of situations they know they've gotten themselves into.

Bad Boys actually have a resentment for attractive women. Feminists will tell you that this is completely the fault of the "chauvinistic" nature of men, but it actually isn't.

Now......presenting to you......6 THINGS WE HATE ABOUT HB's...

1. Attractive women have a terrible habit of taking advantage of and mistreating guys. In fact, most attractive women look down on men and generally have little respect for them, their lives, and thier feelings. The JERKS know this because THEY'RE the ones dating these attractive women, so they know them very well. Once YOU start dating these kinds of women, YOU'LL find out too.

2. Most attractive women are so used to getting everything they want because of their looks that they start to believe that the only person that matters to them is themselves, because they're the only person that matters to a lot of other people who succumb to their looks.

3. Most attractive women live life in a huge double standard. They say they want a nice guy when we all know that the only reason why attractive women date AFC's is so that they can buy them things, praise them, and give them everything they want.

4. Feminists have been complaining that men objectify them and treat them like objects, when the bottom line is is that attractive women treat men like objects FAR more often than men treating THEM like objects. Feminists have complained that men try to collect "conquests" when it is CLEARLY the other way around. It's WOMEN that try and collect conquests. This is the reason why WOMEN are more often found with "male fan clubs" than men with "female fan clubs". MEN are actually much more monogomous than women are.

5. Women generally feel a sense of power when turning men down. Many many many women will go to the bar just so guys can look at them and get turned down. Attractive women often USE men for their own personal gain....this gain is almost ALWAYS attention. This is the reason why women lead men on. This is the reason why most attractive women will PRETEND as if she is into a guy just so she can turn him down and blow him off later. This is the bottom line. Women hit it and forget it FAR more than men do.

6. Attractive women generally have huge egos. They generally WISHFULLY think that men are nothing more than animals that want to get in their pants. This is part of the reason why their wishful thinking of every single man that talks to them is obviously trying to hit on them swims around in their mindset.

I'm not saying this because I "hate" women. I'm saying this because it's the truth. I'm sorry to say it and I don't want to believe it either, because it makes it harder on guys like us, but it's true. Swallow it up or it will force itself down your throat.