Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Positive Thread

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys!

I've noticed that there's a lot of negativity around here and that there aren't so many positive threads. I know I’ve whined about stuff too, but I want to balance it out. So I thought I'd start a positive thread.
Post the thing about you that makes you feel good. It can be anything from a pair of socks to your life principles, as long as it makes you FEEL GOOD about yourself.
This thread is meant to bring out the positive stuff inside of us, so I hope you'll keep it alive.

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on now, don't be shy guys.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A positive attiude is a good thing to have.

Personnaly I like good food and nice scenic views. Calming, relaxing, happiness. Absorb yourelf in the moment its the last time youll be able to experience it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny I posted in the negative thread. Now i'll post in the positive.

One thing that has really helped me recently is reading things like the Bhagavad Ghita and other Eastern Religions.

They talk about the importance of Detachment.

In a way detachment makes you neutral, but still it is way better than being negative, and generally when you don't sweat stuff as much (which being detached allows you to do) your natural positive state will return.

Now If I could just stay in this state.

Well there are two ways I've found to amplify it

Exercise and eating well

and also music (so it's 3 ways)

Tony Robbins even recommends listing all the things and ways that you have to make yourself feel good. There are actually alot of ways. Keep those in mind!