Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

{{{{ The Pill }}}}

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten said:

i have gotten pregnant 4 times , all of which were on the pill.
Please would you or anyone explain how this is possible.. and will this mean that i will never be able to rely on "the pill" again? what can i do so that i wont HAVE to use a condom? (Besides for spermacide as i heard that its not good to use it) ...?

Thanx...

Laterz...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get your knickers in a twist aqua-boy. there's probably something 'wrong' with penkitten. it's rare that girls get pregnant while on the pill, and 4 times is just weird. the pill and a condom are probably the best protection against unwanted pregnancy. if you dont want to use a condom, just go with a spermacide. but i dont know how smart that would be since you live in SA where HIV is a 'real' threat.

and if you are so interested in this, just pm her!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something all of us should know more about.

Originally posted by Centaurion
and if you are so interested in this, just pm her!
I think that this is something that most guys here would appreciate to know more about.:rolleyes:

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's to know? Wear a condom, try to get her on the pill if she isn't already, and if you want to be even more safe then pull out before you finish up (even though you're wearing a condom).

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont WANT to HAVE to wear a condom though...

Originally posted by diablo
What's to know? Wear a condom, try to get her on the pill if she isn't already, and if you want to be even more safe then pull out before you finish up (even though you're wearing a condom).
My whole point is that i dont WANT to waer a condom and now i fear that i'll HAVE to:(. ---> Click here

Laterz...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a variety of reasons why the birth control pill might be less than effective. First of all, in penkitten's case, I have to assume that it has to do with her body chemistry. Other factors such as irresponsibility or purposely trying to get pregnant could cause some girls to get pregnant "while on birth control" -- in other words, some girls are liars. However, knowing penkitten personally, I feel I can rule those factors out.

Furthermore, birth control pills are 95% effective. What that means is that if 100 women take birth control, five will get pregnant during any given year. I don't know how many women are on the pill, but for every million women, 50,000 will typically get pregnant per year, even on the pill. There are many reasons for that (forgotten or skipped pills, antibiotics can weaken their effect, etc.).

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 3 friends who got pregnant on the pill.

And there's nothing wrong with penkitten. The pill doesn't do a very good job.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what happens from you buy your meds online.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
there's nothing wrong with penkitten.
Exactly.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fank you

Thanx for the info all.. it really helped:) It was a let down though, becausse i thought that the pill would be safer to use than only 95%, but i guess i'll have to just be more carefull:rolleyes: ... Thanx again...

Laterz...

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep this in mind about 'the pill':

Basically, all it does is raises the acidity levels in the uterus to kill sperm. This acid kills your swimmers.

(There are a few other ideas behind the pill, but this is the main function.)

If you have seen a package of birth control pills, you notice different colors, that is the different strengths.

When a woman is ready to 'ovulate' (best time to get pregnant) the strongest pills are being taken. Should a woman ovulate early or late, she is taking the weaker pills, this can allow your swimmers to make it thru.

Should she take an over-the-counter acid reducing medication. (zantac. rolaids, tums, etc.) This can also lower the acid the pill creates, allowing your swimmers to make it thru.

Any "reducer" over-the-counter meds, (fever reducers, swelling reducers. etc..) can also reduce the acid, allowing you swimmers to make it thru.

A biggy is antibiotics!!! I have a friend who has two wonderful little girls as a result of antibiotics, it voids the acid the pill creates, allowing your swimmers to get thru.

A wonderfully working pill is only 95% effective, now add an outside synthetic, an overly eager ovulator, or human error you can make a baby.

I am not saying this to scare anyone, it is just not a perfect science, I have known two woman, penkitten making the third, to become pregnant while on the pill, it is rare, but not as rare as you may think.

But MOST IMPORTANT guys, please remember the acid the pill creates does not stop sexually transmitted diseases, be careful.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by SheDevil

Basically, all it does is raises the acidity levels in the uterus to kill sperm. This acid kills your swimmers.

(There are a few other ideas behind the pill, but this is the main function.)
No, it is not. REAL birth control pills prevent ovulation entirely.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/0663.html

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SheDevil
A wonderfully working pill is only 95% effective, now add an outside synthetic, an overly eager ovulator, or human error you can make a baby.
Not true. From everything I've heard and read about it, it is pretty much 99.99% effective if one takes it properly. However, it may be brought down to 95% because a lot of women don't always take it when they need to. But basically, if the girl is on the pill and takes it on time every single time, she will not ever get pregnant (with the extremely rare exception).

So, if you're worried about her missing days, then wear a condom too.

If it's a long term relationship you're in, why don't you look into her getting a Depo-Provera shot? It lasts for 3 months and has an effectivity rate of over 99%. It costs a few hundred dollars I believe. Have her talk to her doctor about it.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Not true. From everything I've heard and read about it, it is pretty much 99.99% effective if one takes it properly. However, it may be brought down to 95% because a lot of women don't always take it when they need to. But basically, if the girl is on the pill and takes it on time every single time, she will not ever get pregnant (with the extremely rare exception).
This is true. Most cases are caused by human error. For every 1,000 girls who take the pill over the course of one year, 950 will not get pregnant, 49 will get pregnant due to human error, and 1 will get pregnant despite doing everything correctly.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to clarify, when i said that there was something 'wrong with penkitten', i meant along the lines of hormone inbalance or not taking the pill on time. not that she is a retard or anything like that.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gozer the Traveler will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.... ok.. well....

So 1 in 1000 girls will become poregnant IF the pill is taken correctly... hmmm...... Still too much of a risk for me:D

familyguyfan said:
If it's a long term relationship you're in, why don't you look into her getting a Depo-Provera shot? It lasts for 3 months and has an effectivity rate of over 99%. It costs a few hundred dollars I believe. Have her talk to her doctor about it.
This is interesting... i think that this is a good idea... taking the pill AND having this depo-Provera shot will surely stop pregnancy from happening;)

One more thing though... If she DOES get pregnant, after how long will we be able to tell if she is pregnant or not? And is there anything that she can take AFTER having sex to make SURE that IF she DID get pregnant she will be able to "kill it" BEFORE it too late? (Like 1 or 2 days after having sex)

Thanx for all the helpfull information, i'm learning some interesting stuff here that i did not know clearly before;)

Laterz...

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been interested in this **** for almost 3 years... the thing that set me on this learning quest was my first time I had sex and didn't use anything. I was paranoid as **** for two weeks, and so ever since then I *AWALYS* use at least one form of birth control. (most girls on the pill have no problem if I use a condom or spermicide, although I have experienced some resistence to spermicide so I just use a condom...it's safer anyways)

The morning after pill can be used up to 72 hours (some even suggest it can be used up to 5 days after... I don't believe it though) if you had unprotected sex, the condom broke, or there is another valid emergency reason to take it. The RU46 pill is the abortion pill I believe, and can be used anywhere from four to six weeks after sex (but I'm not sure).

And depro-provera shot would be be uneffected while using the pill. It's the same thing buddy, and it could screw up her body if she used both at once. Birth control pills is just a **** load of hormones that tricks the female body into thinking she's pregnant, thus delaying ovulation, thickening mucus in the cervix, and not allowing the egg to plant in the uterus walls.

There are basically 3 forms of reliable birth prevention, and I listed them in order of how effective they are:

1) hormones (pills, injection, patch) 99.99% if used perfectly
2) something to prevent the sperm from getting into the uterus (condom, cervical cap, IUD) Perfect use varies from 99.4% to 91%
3) spermicide (kills sperm in the vagina) 94% if used perfectly

Now, you can mix and match from those three. So 1 and 2 would work well. 1 and 3 would also work well. 2 and 3 would work well. You could even rely on the just hormones, or just condoms, and chances are she won't get pregnant.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pills are supposed to be taken at the same time daily without missing any dosages. Rarely does that happen.