Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Perils of Perrception - Any help

California

Reaction score
Whats up guys, I'm not really new to this forum, just new to posting, but I kinda need some advice. First, an introduction.....i live in Norcal, I have a bunch of hobbies. I like having fun, I like reading, I like being healthy, I like working out, and I like staying active. Anyone wanna hit me up or sarge or anything feel free if ur in the area. I am 16 turning seventeen. Anyways, now for my dilema, if any of you can help........

I would consider myself at least kind of attractive.....I am about 5'8, Azn, Athletically Fit, Have some muscle on me, you know....I am a mesomorph with slight endomorph characteristsss, and Ive been doing pretty fine with females outside of school. I ahve always been shy and reserved before and somewhat out of shape, but I started working on all of those things, and I got no complaints about how I really am right now, except for OCD, but thats a different problem. Anyways...my problem is at school. Ever since freshmen year, I would always be the smart one, you know, the overachiever, the try hard blah blah. You guys know what I have been sayin. Perhaps the girls now, I am a junior, view me as boring, AFC, ect. To add to this my school size is small, with only 100 in my class, whcih adds to the difficulty of opening sets ect, because all fo us know each other kind of wel; and my class is really cliqy. I've read about many articles on high school and stuff, but when I try to open sets sometimes, it just doesnt work in the enviornment. however I will be starting a club. It should be fun, a health and wellness one. Anyways, what are your guys advice. Of, I can't drive, and this school's students live like 30 mins away from me, but hey public transportation.......I really wanna at least get stuff done bfore the end of 06 school yr, because I wanna hang durig sumer. Any help.

California

Reaction score
uhhh? what......anyone who can help

i would kinda appreciate it-i feel like im stuck