Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Perfect Wingman...who used to be gay.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my friends like brother gets tons of *****. The past 4 times we've gone to a bar he has ended up rawdogging a girl in his car everytime. He is also fearless when it comes to approaching and has approached girls in 6 sets, 8sets in restaraunts, bringing girls to other guys, and he has solid game. He told me he's been wanting to hang out with me to pick up girls regularly. To tell you the truth this is something I've been looking for all year. A mentor who knows how to pick up girls who wants to do it regularly who will take me under his wing and take my game to the next level.....

The only problem is that he spent 4 years of his life as an openly gay man.

He decided last year that he didn't want to be gay anymore and seems to have followed through on it. He hasn't been with any guys in over a year. I'm pretty sure he's a community guy too because he runs textbook mystery method routines on girls using push/pull teasing and posts "community style" notes on facebook about sexuality, dealing with ****blocks, and dominant mindsets. But like I said...

I don't know if I should see this as a concern because he hasn't hit on me yet, and his brother assured me that he wouldn't hit on me because I'm such a good friend of his. But I don't know if I should be concerned about him getting really drunk at the bar and then all of a sudden start hitting on me. But I could learn a lot from this guy....what would you do?

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
learn and if he hits on you bust him up.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if he's got enough game to slam 4 girls in his car the same night he met them, he's obviously on key. I haven't known or heard of any gay guys going straight though which seems kinda odd. If you're gay, you're gay. Also, why would a guy with so much game woory about being your wingman, let alone actuallt inviting you to go out and pull? Seems suspect, but it wouldn't hurt to try. Roll out with him, see if you can help you pull, if he pulls some gay
sh!t just hightail it outta there.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
I second this statement.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a Former gay guy can help
Remember gay guys emulate women
so who better then a gay guy? who thought like a women and acted like one?
he probably knows women better then an average guy and what not
I find it scary that he is raw dogging these chicks though.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacob said:
He knows judo, I don't, and we're the same size. Probably not a good idea.

I forgot to mention my main concern, he's called me every single day this past week to hang out. A little too much for my taste, especially when I know he used to be gay and I'm a good looking guy. He seems a little too eager to hang out...wink wink.

VanHaven

Reaction score
Brother, as someone that has been around a LOT of gays, they can always tell if you're straight. I've had gay guys crush on me, but never said anything to me because they knew it was a lost cause. Just go out with the dude and have fun picking up chicks. If anything I would think hanging around gay guys would be a good DHV.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if he hits on you? As long as he doesn't grab your c0ck it's not big deal. Gay men are allowed to like men (duh). Don't be homophobic.

Look at the bright side. If he hits on you, at least someone would find you attractive ;)

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
He knows judo, I don't, and we're the same size. Probably not a good idea.

I forgot to mention my main concern, he's called me every single day this past week to hang out. A little too much for my taste, especially when I know he used to be gay and I'm a good looking guy. He seems a little too eager to hang out...wink wink.
Why would a guy who can pull chicks that easy be eager to hang out with soemone he has to wing for??

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here's my interpretation. He's gay, he goes and nails 4 chicks in one night, you didn't nail any. Now he thinks YOUR gay since u didn't nail any chicks, so his gaydar is homing in on you, so now he's tryin to hang out with you.

lol, seriously just do it man.

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's the thing. If he knows Judo and can kick your ass, don't you think he would've made you his finger puppet by now? I highly doubt he wants you or your johnson.

I personally think he'd be a magnificent wingman. He used to be a girl, so therefore, HE KNOWS WHAT THEY WANT AND KNOWS EXACLY HOW TO SEDUCE THEM.

Hang out with him at least once. If he can't get you laid (which I think he can), drop his fruity tart a$$ home. Give it a shot. What do you have to lose?

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

This post is funny.

Just make it clear you will not be apart of any threesomes.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously this place is full of chodes...who gives a **** if he's gay or not? The guy has GAME. Your objective is to pick up girls.

Now either you can go, learn from him, and get laid, or come onto SoSuave and worry about your butthole for no reason at all. As if you're the sexiest most irresistable dude on earth.

Reaction score
wow.. i would go for, i always had the urge to hang out with a gay dude, some of my buddies say they get tons of women at the club

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
He decided last year that he didn't want to be gay anymore and seems to have followed through on it.
Cool, but I would still have your guard up. From what I understand, it doesn't happen just like that for most gays....